Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for NM Mom > Reviews

Browse

NM Mom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 821

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NM Mom RSS Feed (New Mexico, USA)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Vintiquewise(TM) Decorative Old Colored Wooden Crates, Set of 3
Vintiquewise(TM) Decorative Old Colored Wooden Crates, Set of 3
Price: $88.80
10 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, August 26, 2014
These crates are great for your crafting needs. I painted them red and loved how the original colors shoed through when I distressed them. Versatile and a good price. The 2 dark crates are a lot closer in color than the picture shows.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Norpro New Ice Pop Maker Popsicle Mold Juice Freeze Makes 10 Non Stick 423
Norpro New Ice Pop Maker Popsicle Mold Juice Freeze Makes 10 Non Stick 423
Price: $18.31
28 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Popsicles: the new Cupcake!, August 7, 2014
Bought 3 of these (which is less expensive than buying the 3-pack) and LOVE them. They are very well made. The sticks are nice and straight and it's a nice standard popsicle shape. I only have one issue and that is that these forms did not come with any directions or explanations. Are they dish washer safe? Well, I took a risk and washed them on the top rack of my dishwasher and apparently, they are dishwasher safe. Also, I found it extremely difficult to remove the blue plastic and metal lid after freezing. I was hesitant to run hot water over it, because I didn't want too much of the popsicle to melt. But after trying pretty much everything I could think of and not being able to get the lid off, I ran it quickly under hot water. That made the difference. the lid popped right off with the popsicles and sticks still in it. Then I had to jiggle each pop a bit to get if off the lid.

I am making a bunch for an end-of-summer party, and I took a previous reviewers advice and wrapped them in wax paper and put them in a zip lock bag to store. This is perfect, as the "re-"frozen pops ('cause they melt a bit while you're taking them out of the form) don't stick to the wax paper. Recommend.

Slipstick CB605 Furniture Wheel Caster Cups / Floor Protectors with Non Skid Rubber Grip (Set of 4 Grippers) 1-3/4 Inch - Chocolate Brown
Price: $8.46
8 used & new from $3.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Your Furniture in Place!, July 24, 2014
I bought these to keep my sofa from sliding back on our marble tile floor every time someone sat on it. Whew! These were hard to find! I kept finding sliders, which are meant to help furniture slide. After living in our new house for a year, I was tired of constantly pushing the sofa back to were it belonged. This was practically a daily task! These are perfect. They are just the right size and quite unobtrusive. When I put them on, I noticed that the sofa has 5 legs! LOL! So, I'll be ordering another package. But, even with just the 4, my sofa is not moving around anymore!

Houston International 6727E XR 23-Inch Steel Garden Hose Pot, Red
Houston International 6727E XR 23-Inch Steel Garden Hose Pot, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this! I bought this over a year ago ..., July 19, 2014
I love this! I bought this over a year ago and have been using it ever since. I don't know why others say it is flimsy. Also, I have had no problems with peeling paint. If you want something red to hold your hose, this is great. Fits a very long hose. Bright and shiny. Lid keeps rain water from accumulating inside.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified 30-Pin to USB Cable for Apple iPhone 4, iPod, and iPad 3rd Generation - 3.2 Feet (1.0 Meter)

1.0 out of 5 stars At first it was great. Sturdy, July 18, 2014
I purchased this almost 4 months ago. At first it was great. Sturdy. Reliable. But over the last month the connection with my iPad has gotten looser and looser. To the point were the connection just falls out, which is annoying because sometimes I think it's charging, but it isn't. Today, for the first time, the connectin is so loose that any slight motion, such as me typing this, causes it to stop and start, stop and star,t charging over & over. As this lasted less than 4 months, I'm not sure it's a better deal than other "cheap" cables.

Update: since I wrote the above review, I have gone through a lot of these cords. They are always good for about 6 months, but then have connection issues. The current cord has only lasted 2 weeks & the connection is loose already. I am NOT going to buy any of these anymore. Or do I recommend them.

You Go Ghoul! Nail Polish 0.5 Oz Full Sized Bottle
You Go Ghoul! Nail Polish 0.5 Oz Full Sized Bottle
Offered by KBShimmer Bath & Body
Price: $9.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., July 8, 2014
After reading previous reviews, I did follow the directions and put down a nice black bottom coat of polish. I then applied 2 layers of this polish. I did not get the results I was hoping for. In the picture, this looks like a black polish with burghandy/plum sparkles. Well, the photographer must have shone a red light on it when taking the picture, or enhanced it. Because, what I got was a mostly black polish with a few sparkles that sometimes (rarely) look plum, burghandy, or reddish. I am very disappointed. I am in my 40's and wanted something that looks like the picture, with plum sparkles and highlights. When I was on my 20's, I would have been OK with this for going clubbing at night.

On the other hand, this is a nice quality polish that goes on fairly smoothly, when compared to other glitter/sparkle-comtaining polishes which are often rough or bumpy to the touch.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2015 3:47 PM PDT

YKS 5*Dark Night LED Badminton Shuttlecock Birdies Lighting Blue
YKS 5*Dark Night LED Badminton Shuttlecock Birdies Lighting Blue
Offered by WinnerBeen
Price: $3.62
15 used & new from $3.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Birdies but took over a Month to Arrive, July 1, 2014
I ordered these on May 15 and the delivery estimate was June 11 - 27, but they arrived yesterday, June 30. The seller ( Liroyal-led) is in China. I contacted them about a week after making the purchase to see if I could cancel the order and they told me it had already shipped. I know things take a long time to arrive from China, but I have received orders from China that arrive more quickly 1.5 months. So I do not recommend this seller.

The birdies themselves are fine. Nice weight, but then we are beginners. 1 of them didn't light up right out of the box. I deducted 2 stars for this.

Pitch Perfect
Pitch Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Funny, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Pitch Perfect (Amazon Video)
I watched this because it was a free Amazon Prime movie and I recognized the name. I am glad I did. This was a fun and funny movie. Nothing deep, but fun nonetheless. The plot follows a standard storyline: Young loner thinks she knows what she wants but finds friendship and love when she wasn't looking.

27 Dresses
27 Dresses

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Romantic Comedy, June 19, 2014
This review is from: 27 Dresses (Amazon Video)
This movie follows a typical rotating comedy scenario. On-the-shelf and under appreciated young woman thinks she's in love with her boss, but finds the right man where she isn't looking. Fun and funny.

Dallas Buyers Club
Dallas Buyers Club

5.0 out of 5 stars unexpectedly enjoyable, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Dallas Buyers Club (Amazon Video)
Really, this is not the type of movie I would choose. I'm more of a romantic comedy type of person. But, this was free for Amazon Prime members, so, having exhausted all the free romantic comedies (of which there aren't very many) I chose this movie, mainly because I recognized the title. Well, I have to say that it was great…..very engaging. I can hardly believe that this is Matthew McConaughey, who I know from romantic comedies! Wow! Everyone says this was his best acting and this is true. It really shows that McConaughey is a real actor. He has real depth. Even more interesting is that this is a true story. I was in high school when this story took place, when the AIDS epidemic was just getting started and being recognized in this country, but before all the "safe sex" messages started to be put out there. This characters lifestyle, both before and after his diagnosis, is something I can't relate to. In fact, I really had no idea that people lived like this. This movie gave me real insight into some people's lives, choices, morals, and into the start of the AIDS epidemic in general.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30