Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for SCK > Reviews

Browse

SCK's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SCK RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA United States)

Protector Insulin Case - Blue
Protector Insulin Case - Blue
Offered by Diabetes Health Supplies
Price: $37.56
7 used & new from $32.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Travel Buddy, December 13, 2007
I purchased my Medicool insulin protector when I was diagnosed with Type 1 back in April of 1993 and I've had the same one since then. It has traveled all over the world with me, including trips to France, Hawaii, and all over the Caribbean. Throughout, it has been a tough traveler, keeping my insulin cool in the summer, and temp stable in cold weather. I keep thinking that I should get another one, but mine still looks new and does it's job, every time I travel. :>)

Sony DSCP71 Cyber-shot 3MP Digital Camera w/ 3x Optical Zoom
Sony DSCP71 Cyber-shot 3MP Digital Camera w/ 3x Optical Zoom
6 used & new from $14.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Sony, July 2, 2002
I have had my DSC-P71 for about a month now and couldn't be happier. After upgrading the memory stick to 128 MB and buying a couple of sets of batteries I was ready to go.
I have been taking hundreds of photos of my new baby as well as outdoor photos. Close, indoor, outdoor, etc. most have turned out great. The only issue I have had is with the flash... sometimes "firing" when it shouldn't.
After installing the drivers, I simply use Windows Explorer to "cut" the photos from my cameras memory stick and "paste" them to my hard drive... no need to mess with the "packaged" software, etc. to move the photos.
Battery life has been suprizingly good. I thought that I would need to charge the batteries more often, but I don't need to.
I have had past experience with the Canon S series at work, but find this camera much easier to use and takes better pictures. The mpg video only capture feature is also a nice perk.
Overall, it's compact, easy-to-use and takes great photos.