Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for mom of three > Reviews

Browse

mom of three's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mom of three RSS Feed (new york)

Page: 1 | 2
Tsukineko Sponge Dauber, 25-Pack
Tsukineko Sponge Dauber, 25-Pack
Price: $23.68
5 used & new from $18.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 28, 2015
these are one of my favorite art tools and this is the best price!

Commercial Grade Adjustable Garment Rack
Commercial Grade Adjustable Garment Rack
Offered by Garment Rack Store
Price: $70.59
5 used & new from $48.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, well worth the money, August 28, 2015
Very sturdy, well worth the money. We use it to transfer our daughters clothes to and from collage. We actually cut dow the bars so we can stand it up in our van.

Art Journal Kickstarter: Pages and Prompts to Energize Your Art Journals
Art Journal Kickstarter: Pages and Prompts to Energize Your Art Journals
by Kristy Conlin
Price: $15.63
61 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Art That Inspires, January 7, 2015
I love this book! As a mixed -media artist I found it full of inspiration. I have purchased many art books in the past only to be disappointed that I paid $20.00 or so dollars and there was only 15 images. This book is not for someone who is looking for step by step instructions. Its book filled with art work from 99 artist's, each artist has 1-4 pieces of art to inspire you. Many different styles are represented and each piece of art work lists the supplies that were used to create each piece. At the back of the book many artist's list contact info including blogs where I'm sure you can find more info if you like their style. I'm happy to own this book and have purchased a few for some of my artist friends.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Copic Markers 9-Piece Multiliner Inking Pen Set B-2, Black (MLB2)
Copic Markers 9-Piece Multiliner Inking Pen Set B-2, Black (MLB2)
Offered by ICHIRO 51
Price: $22.95
91 used & new from $15.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 3, 2014
I use many different markers and these are top of the list.

Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plate 8X10 Inch
Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plate 8X10 Inch
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative
Price: $27.89
22 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful addition to your mixed media art supplies if you ..., August 3, 2014
A wonderful addition to your mixed media art supplies if you are interested in creating unique backgrounds and adding texture to your art.

Ranger Dina Wakley Media Cling Stamps, 6 by 9-Inch, Scribbly Women

Ranger Dina Wakley Media Cling Stamps, 6 by 9-Inch, Face In The Crowd
Price: $13.66
10 used & new from $13.66

I love Dina Wakley products!

Macbook Air 13 Case, GMYLE Hard Case Frosted for MacBook Air 13 inch - Robin Egg Blue Turquoise 3 in 1 Bundle - Matte Cover - Silicon Keyboard Skin - Clear Screen Protector(Not Fit For 2013 Model)
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $17.98
5 used & new from $13.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Item was not as described, said it was rubberized ..., July 12, 2014
****** the seller gets 5 stars for customer service . After reading my review they contacted me and said they are happy to make the return and offered a discount on a future purchase. They explained to me that I may be looking for a gel case ,Item was not as described, said it was rubberized but it is not. I would defiantly buy from them again , with their fast response to my concerns it is obvious customer service is a priority to them. Knowing that if I buy from them and I'm dissatisfied I can return with no hassle is a plus.

Chitchat Word Stickers by Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Black and White Matte Cardstock, 1088 Stickers, TH92998
Price: $4.99
20 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Word assortment, February 16, 2013
This is my second purchase on this item. There is a great assortment of words to use.Excellent for mixed media Artist trading cards!

Page: 1 | 2