Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for psandlin > Reviews

Browse

psandlin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

psandlin RSS Feed

Third You Die (Kevin Connor Mystery) (Kevin Connor Mysteries)
Third You Die (Kevin Connor Mystery) (Kevin Connor Mysteries)
by Scott Sherman
25 used & new from $5.32

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was just as funny and entertaining as the other in this series, November 14, 2014
This book was just as funny and entertaining as the other in this series. The twist and turns along with the excellent humor makes this an interesting read. Although, the reader may get by without reading the previous books in the series, I would recommend that the first two books are read as well.

The Inside Tract: Your Good Gut Guide to Great Digestive Health
The Inside Tract: Your Good Gut Guide to Great Digestive Health
by Gerard E. Mullin
Price: $12.98
78 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great information for dealing with auto immune disorders and living a healthy life, March 9, 2012
I wanted to take the time to thank the authors for writing this book. I was diagnosed with ulcerative proctitis a couple of months ago. The doctor told me that diet/nutrition would NOT make a difference. Fortunately, I didn't believe this and I had support from a couple of friends. I also received good direction concerning supplements from a nutritionist at a local natural food store here in Denver. Finally, I came across this book at a local book store, purchased it, read it, and went on the elimination track 2 plan while continuing with the supplements. I saw results immediately and within a month was symptom free. It has been another month and all is still going well. I feel much healthier than I have in many, many years. Thanks again. The book is filled with easy to read and understand information that explains how the digestive system and auto immune system function. The recipes are easy to read and follow. I highly reccomend this book for anyone looking to live a long and healthy life.

Paul