Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for 098 > Reviews

Browse

098's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

098 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Friskies Wet Cat Food, Meaty Bits, 3-Flavor Variety Pack, 5.5-Ounce Can, Pack of 24
Price: $11.28
8 used & new from $11.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of dented cans . . ., November 14, 2015
Over half of my cans were dented. Some were SO dented, that I couldn't even open the can properly. It seems like a lot of other people have been having problems with receiving dented canned food from Amazon. I thought about taking pictures and complaining to amazon, but not sure if they would be too thrilled with it. In the end, it's not the end of the world, but I'm not sure if I would purchase again.

Meow Mix Original Choice Dry Cat Food, 16-Pound
Meow Mix Original Choice Dry Cat Food, 16-Pound
Price: $10.99
41 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Would highly not recommend. It caused my cats to throw up a ..., November 10, 2015
Would highly not recommend. It caused my cats to throw up a lot. At first, it was only once in a while, but now that they are almost completely on Meow Mix, they are always throwing up, probably because of all the fillers. Go for a grain-free brand and save yourself the hassle.

SPRI ES501R Xertube Resistance Band (Red, Medium)
SPRI ES501R Xertube Resistance Band (Red, Medium)
Price: $12.55
12 used & new from $6.17

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of my time, August 27, 2015
The cord was so twisted. I tried straightening out the cord, but it kept curling up and twisting. Ugh, waste of my time! :/

K&H Manufacturing Kitty Sill 14-Inch by 24-Inch Fleece
K&H Manufacturing Kitty Sill 14-Inch by 24-Inch Fleece
Price: $22.97
39 used & new from $22.97

3.0 out of 5 stars The cover gets dirty really easily, August 27, 2015
The cover gets dirty really easily, but overall, my kittens love it and it was really easy to install.

Umbra Bungee Wallet Business Card Case Aluminum Metalic Micro Card Holder Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 27, 2015
Love it. I've had it for a while and it still works fine. Great for small purses.

Skin79 Super + Beblesh Balm BB Triple Functions (SPF50+ PA+++) Orange Label 40g
Skin79 Super + Beblesh Balm BB Triple Functions (SPF50+ PA+++) Orange Label 40g
Offered by 7Kingstore
Price: $13.99
24 used & new from $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I've had to switch to another brand because their dispensing mechanism sucks., August 27, 2015
I've bought several BB creams from this brand on Amazon, but I don't anymore, because most of the times, the pumps break after a certain point and I couldn't use the cream in the rest of the bottle. I've had to switch to another brand because their dispensing mechanism sucks.

AB WHEEL
AB WHEEL
Price: $9.99
26 used & new from $9.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest quality. The handles did not fit properly on ..., August 27, 2015
This review is from: AB WHEEL (Sports)
Not the greatest quality. The handles did not fit properly on the bar, so it was pretty much useless.

Kipling Luggage Alvar Crossbody Bag, Black, One Size
Kipling Luggage Alvar Crossbody Bag, Black, One Size
Price: $48.24
18 used & new from $41.00

3.0 out of 5 stars this bag is perfect., August 27, 2015
Not sure if this is just a Kipling brand thing, but their 'black' isn't a true black, it's a more faded black color. I'm really picky so this bothered me a lot. If it weren't for the faded color, this bag is perfect.

Logitech Unifying receiver for mouse and keyboard
Logitech Unifying receiver for mouse and keyboard
Offered by Good Guys Electronics
Price: $12.26
16 used & new from $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought wireless mouse and keyboard on Amazon a while back ..., August 27, 2015
Bought wireless mouse and keyboard on Amazon a while back but lost my receiver during a move. This one works for both!

Columbia Women's Bugaboot Winter Boot,Shale/Siberia,6 M US
Columbia Women's Bugaboot Winter Boot,Shale/Siberia,6 M US
4 used & new from $104.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots seem sturdy but are way too small, August 27, 2015
Boots seem sturdy but are way too small. I ordered half a size up based on reviews, but I could barely fit my foot in. I sent back for an exchange, another half size up. Hopefully that will be a better fit. Update forthcoming once I get the bigger size

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6