Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for Beth Baker > Reviews

Browse

Beth Baker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beth Baker "BethB" RSS Feed (Utah)

The Atomic Weight of Love: A Novel
The Atomic Weight of Love: A Novel
Price: $11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Just perfect., June 19, 2016
I have lived my whole life in Los Alamos. I have lived amongst the Alden's of the world. This book captured Los Alamos, and a heartbreaking love story, with grace and aplomb.

K9 Ballistics Original TUFF Bed Tan - Medium (27"x33x5")
K9 Ballistics Original TUFF Bed Tan - Medium (27"x33x5")
Offered by K9 Ballistics, Inc.
Price: $96.00

5.0 out of 5 stars so good. It's clearly extremely well-made and durable, September 1, 2015
We got our K9 Ballistics bed about 2 weeks ago and so far, so good. It's clearly extremely well-made and durable. My 30 pound Rat Terrier is a determined bed-destroyer, and has begun to put this bed through its paces. So far, the little booger hasn't made any headway on the destruction process but not for lack of effort. We had given up on beds for him as he had destroyed every bed we found, including the Kong bed which is supposedly durable. Not so much in the capable jaws of Wilson the Eater of Beds. I felt comfortable spending the money on this bed because of the 90-Day Guarantee. Hopefully his efforts will be thwarted and he will rest happily ever after.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Strange Fits of Passion: A Novel
Strange Fits of Passion: A Novel
Offered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, November 30, 2013
I have really enjoyed a lot of Anita Shreve's books over the years but this one was a major disappointment. The characters were not well developed, the pacing was slow, and the story just didn't engage me.

Pink Fade Crystal Lanyard Keychain Card Holder
Pink Fade Crystal Lanyard Keychain Card Holder
Offered by Wigspedia (USA)
Price: $5.00
6 used & new from $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 24, 2012
This lanyard is just gorgeous. It is well made and the backing is very comfortable on my skin. I've only been using it for a week but it seems to be very well made.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2012 11:56 AM PDT

Your Life, A Project. Handbook for Success
Your Life, A Project. Handbook for Success
by Stanley D. Prueitt

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Waste of Paper, April 10, 2009
This book just goes to show that if you want to pay a vanity press, you can get ANYTHING published. This is a poorly written, poorly conceived, and poorly edited piece of garbage. I'm sorry for any other suckers out there who shelled out good money for this amature-hour drivel. I can only hope that in "real life" Mr. Prueitt isn't the narcissistic egomaniac that he comes across as in this laughable attempt at a book. At the very least, try using spell check next time. Like the other reviewer, if it were possible to give zero stars, that's how I would rate it. At least I have something to line the birdcage with.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2010 3:01 PM PDT