Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Mark Rushing > Reviews

Browse

Mark Rushing's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark Rushing RSS Feed (Seattle, WA United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Big Dead Place: Inside the Strange and Menacing World of Antarctica
Big Dead Place: Inside the Strange and Menacing World of Antarctica
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed reading this book, March 31, 2016
I really enjoyed reading this book. It's full of tangents and tales that loop back around and is a good commentary on the absurdities that arise when entrenched, old organizations try to work as they always have in such an alien place. A great sneak peek into what NASA might face in the future, bureaucratically-speaking, as we venture forth.

There are also some fascinating snippets of Antarctic history jabbed in strategically that accentuate well.

I wish his passion for the place could have continued along with him.

On the downside, it's feels choppy and disjointed at times. But not at all damagingly so. I would very much have liked to know some of those characters better.

AMD Athlon 5350 AD5350JAHMBOX 2.05 GHz Quad-core Desktop Processor
AMD Athlon 5350 AD5350JAHMBOX 2.05 GHz Quad-core Desktop Processor
Price: $39.99
156 used & new from $29.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Enough for normal work, inexpensive, and sips power!, January 18, 2015
These aren't the fastest, but they sip power and perform great for small workstations that don't get super heavy use. And they just sip tiny amounts of power! No graphics card required either, for just normal work stuff and normal videos. Plus they support hardware virtualization even! Amazingly good chip for the price!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars dark and slightly sweet - very smooth and soothing, January 18, 2015
Rich, dark and slightly sweet - very smooth and soothing.

Sony HDRAS100V/W Video Camera (White)
Sony HDRAS100V/W Video Camera (White)
Offered by Angel Seller
Price: $275.00
9 used & new from $195.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The clarity is wonderful and the colors are wonderful, January 18, 2015
This comes with the waterproof case - I was wondering when I bought it. You'll also probably want a microSDXC memory card for 60fps recording (pro mode). I bought a couple Sony 64G ones for about $30 each.

The clarity is wonderful and the colors are wonderful. Transferring from the camera is easy. But you can't delete your videos or pictures - you have to reformat the card, which is silly.

You can transfer via WiFi or USB cable. The image stabilization is incredibly good.

This camera, being a hundred dollars less than the main competitor, was a no-brainer for me. Getting good color requires no postprocessing at all. And it works very well in low light!

I am completely happy with this purchase.

Monument Valley
Monument Valley
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully unique!, November 23, 2014
This review is from: Monument Valley (App)
Very unique, enjoyable, challenging to perspective and soothing! Only just finished the 4th level so far.

McVities Milk Chocolate Hob Nobs, 10.5-Ounce (Pack of 4)
McVities Milk Chocolate Hob Nobs, 10.5-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $19.04
10 used & new from $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Received a "short stack", February 21, 2014
I love Hobnobs - and these are great. However, I didn't receive 10.5 oz. packs (300g). I received short 260g packs. Small. So many missing cookies. Although these Hobnobs were super delicious, it made receiving fewer than I paid for all the more traumatic. ;) I'd make sure you purchased them from someone besides "Premier Life". Although I did enjoy the tabloid newspaper packing.

Desperate Landscapes Season 8
Desperate Landscapes Season 8
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good series, OK learning, August 29, 2013
I like the series, and I like the way homeowners are taught. It's entertaining and informative. They make such a huge deal about having only 8 hours to complete though - probablkhy for drama's sake. I'd love if they could devote that time and effort to more informative content. That's my only complaint. But still you always end end learning a good thing or two, and get inspired by one thing or another. Very happy to see Amazon including Scripps Network programming.

Opti-Free Replenish Rewetting Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml) (Pack of 3)
Opti-Free Replenish Rewetting Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml) (Pack of 3)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $22.01
16 used & new from $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars decent price and good product, April 13, 2013
I settled on Opti-free Replenish a while ago because it worked the best for me. I often leave my contacts in overnight and always use these drops before I go to sleep. My eyes always feel fine in the morning with them.

I have read that some people feel a brief sting when using them, and I used to a year or so ago, but no longer feel it. It wasn't much of a sting anyway, and it felt so nice afterward. No other drops I have tried make my contacts feel like a fresh pair. I'm sure people's eye chemistry is different... But these work wonderfully for me. The 3-pack here was the same price my local store sold them. So yes, for me, these were great! 4 stars because I wish they were slightly cheaper than the individual ones I can locally buy - considering I'm buying 3 at once here. I know. Greedy. ;-)

Kreg SML-C250-250 2-1/2-Inch #8 Coarse Washer-Head Pocket Hole Screws, 250-Pack
Kreg SML-C250-250 2-1/2-Inch #8 Coarse Washer-Head Pocket Hole Screws, 250-Pack
Price: $17.35
28 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, December 1, 2012
Lots of quality screws and a great value. Couldn't ask for better. Arrived very quickly, too. And of course works great with their pocket hole jig.

Morning Star Sandalwood Incense 200 Sticks
Morning Star Sandalwood Incense 200 Sticks
Offered by Daniel's House
Price: $8.51
16 used & new from $8.20

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, July 30, 2012
It's a nice little bit of incense - not strong at all, and the sticks are quite small compared to other incense like Satya Sai Baba. They burn down quite fast and easily snap.

The scent is pleasant, though. Very soft and subtle. It is not interesting or engaging, though - which could be a good thing in certain circumstances.

It's nice, and I don't regret getting it -- but it's not my cup of tea. I think it is highly likable, though.

Page: 1 | 2