Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Profile for Deborah L Flodin > Reviews

Browse

Deborah L Flodin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deborah L Flodin RSS Feed

Five Nights at Freddy's 4
Five Nights at Freddy's 4
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost had a heart attack, August 16, 2015
This review is from: Five Nights at Freddy's 4 (App)
This game is by far the scariest and like some other players, I am a wimp so I don't play with sound on the other games. So in this one I get to listen to the jumpscare too... hooray!!😩 Also this game is awesome and I would recommend it to anyone, but it crashes all the time at first so u gotta get used to it. PLEASE ADD MORE CONTENT. The computer version has all of the dialogue I wish this version had so just a heads up to Scott. BUT THIS IS THE SCARIEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED SO I LOVE IT ANYWAY.

Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Adventure
Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Adventure
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars annoyed, August 7, 2012
I am a HUGE Maximum Ride fan. But this book was NOT about the Maximum Ride I know.
Max is tough, sarcastic, and she NEVER GIVES UP. She always has wanted what's best for the flock AND the people she loves outside the flock. But not in this book.
Max spent her entire time during the freaking end of the world deciding if she should be with Dylan or Fang. She was all "boo hoo my life is over so therefore I should not even TRY to save the world because my perfect other halves are being all adorable and I cant decide." Well WHATEVER Max. Go jump off a cliff if that makes you feel any better.
And there are too many unanswered questions in this book.
1) did all the mutants in the underground caves die
2) what the heck happened to Jeb, Dr. Martinez, and Ella (did they stay on the island with the mutants and hide possibly saving themselves from the disease, or throw themselves into the USA, immediately making themselves susceptible to the disease thing
3)how the heck did the disease get into the world when the fire started
4) did Angel ever get her sight back
5)WHY DID MAX IGNORE THE LITTLE SEVEN YEAR OLD WHO WOULD OBVIOUSLY KNOW IF THE SKY WAS FALLING OR WHATEVER!!!!!!
I have way more questions than that but I'm too depressed to write them down. But I mean what was with the ending? It was like "Oh well, I have Fang now so I'll stay on this little island and let my MOM, SISTER, and JEB die". And then Fang and Max make out (TMI) and lalala life's so perfect until boom! Everyone gets hit by a tsunami and dies, only not really.
Do you know what annoys me the most? JP could have EASILY made Max go and find an antidote for the poison and save the world but INSTEAD he had to be all dramatic and Romeo and Juliet-ish and have a tsunami and when Max gets out of the water, does she freak out and look for Iggy, Gazzy, and Nudge? Nope. She gets googly eyed over fang AGAIN. The end.
PS: if you are wanting to waste your time and read this book, then go ahead. But PLEASE, do not waste ten bucks which you could have spent on something else. I suggest reading the first three books again and STOPPING.