Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports
Profile for H. McGuire > Reviews

Browse

H. McGuire's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. McGuire RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Martian
The Martian
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 2, 2016
This review is from: The Martian (Amazon Video)
Great movie. Lots of laughs.

Paleo Pizza Cookbook - No need to skip pizza night!
Paleo Pizza Cookbook - No need to skip pizza night!

4.0 out of 5 stars mmmm, pizza!, April 15, 2014
This book has several crust and sauce recipes to chose from which is what I was looking for in a Paleo Pizza Cookbook.

Funny Farm
Funny Farm
DVD
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a clean laugh, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Funny Farm (Amazon Video)
This movie still makes me laugh after all these years! Just re-watched it and couldn't help but laugh. Kind of makes me want to move to a small town- but only when everyone acts like 'the people in these magazines.'

Blue Diamond Almonds, Jalapeno Smokehouse, 6 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Blue Diamond Almonds, Jalapeno Smokehouse, 6 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Offered by ShippedFast
Price: $28.88
2 used & new from $26.38

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, March 8, 2013
These are simply the best almonds you will ever eat. I am on a slow carb diet and these replace jalapeño Cheetos. End of story.

PAGG Dietary Supplement, - Four Hour Body by Tim Ferriss, - Lose Weight & Build Muscle - Now Biotin Free
Offered by Kirkland Science Labs
Price: $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stack, March 5, 2012
I started the 4HB diet a little less than 2 months ago and I have lost 19 lbs! This PAGG stack definitely helps to lose the weight. Please note that you really do need to take the 1 week off of this supplement like Tim Ferris said because it can cause stomachache otherwise. I love that this is a one month supply and all you have to take is one pull before each meal and bedtime. This one is a good deal. If you are attempting the 4HB then you should definitely get his stack!

Polar Bottle Liquid Motion Insulated Water Bottle, 24-Ounce
Polar Bottle Liquid Motion Insulated Water Bottle, 24-Ounce
4 used & new from $36.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great water bottle, March 24, 2011
I bought this when I started mt biking and I take it everywhere now. The insulation works amazingly well, even in a hot car. I also take it to the gym and to work. It is my main water bottle now and I am saving the environment by not purchasing disposable water bottles! It has a wide mouth so it is easy to clean as well.

Uvex Magnum Cycling Helmet - Women's Flowers Blue/Turquoise/Black, 52-57cm
Uvex Magnum Cycling Helmet - Women's Flowers Blue/Turquoise/Black, 52-57cm

4.0 out of 5 stars a helmet is a helmet, March 24, 2011
This is a nice helmet. It fits well, has good air flow, nice design. I don't know what else to say. It's a helmet. I bought the turquoise 52-57cm helmet and like it just fine.

Ladies' Athletic Tee Shirt, Color: Steel Grey w/Grey Luster, Size: 2X-Large
Ladies' Athletic Tee Shirt, Color: Steel Grey w/Grey Luster, Size: 2X-Large
Offered by GotApparel
Price: $12.58
2 used & new from $12.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout shirt for women, March 24, 2011
I bought 2 of these to wear to the gym and go mt biking. They are great wicking shirts to keep you cool and dry. The arms stay in place better than most t-shirts. A good shirt.

Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-Room Guide to Creating a Home That Makes You Happy
by Deborah Needleman
Price: $24.89
209 used & new from $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, March 24, 2011
I was so upset when I found out Domino Magazine was going out of print, but I was really happy they published this book. It has great decorating ideas for all styles. I love it!

Tamrac S.A.S. Compact Filter Case (Black)
Tamrac S.A.S. Compact Filter Case (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 20, 2010
This is a nice add-on for the Tamrac bags. I have decided I need a bigger one though. This one holds 3 filters, keeps them secure. Be aware if you are where the wind blows that sand/dirt may get on the filters if you attach this to the outside of the bag with the Velcro strap. I was on the beach and came home with a little sand in mine. The filters were still fine, but didn't like the fact I had sand in there.

Page: 1 | 2