Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for Leah > Reviews

Browse

Leah's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leah "Blonde Beauty" RSS Feed (Ca)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Zumba Women's Zumba Fly Print Dance Sneaker, Steel Grey/Bright Pink, 11 M US
Zumba Women's Zumba Fly Print Dance Sneaker, Steel Grey/Bright Pink, 11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes that are true to size, July 24, 2015
I really love these shoes. I wear a size 10 but ordered a size 11 to insure extra length and width for my large wide feet. I thought they would run a bit small, but when they arrived, I was surprised to find they were a few inches too long. The width is perfect though, and they are very comfy.
I have not yet worn them for Zumba, so I will be sure to update after I've given them a try while dancing on carpet.

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Happy Giddy Chair
Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Happy Giddy Chair
Price: $19.99
41 used & new from $8.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little chairs!, July 16, 2015
We really love this chair. I bought this chair for my 18 month old and the butterfly version for my three year old daughter. They are very sturdy and don't tip over. I love that they fold so compactly. I was able to put two chairs in the basket beneath my stroller and roll them around the fairgrounds and a 4th of July parade. My only complaint is that the drink holder in not large enough to hold their kleen canteen water bottles. Only cups and bottles with a smaller diameter will fit in the holder.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Clementine Little Girls' Ballet Cut Tank Leotard, Scarlet, 4-6
Clementine Little Girls' Ballet Cut Tank Leotard, Scarlet, 4-6
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this leotard if you order a size or two up., July 16, 2015
I read a lot of reviews before ordering and knew that this leotard ran small, so ordered a size 4- 6 for my 3 year old who is a little on the petite size. It was a perfect fit.
I think if you can get the sizing right, then this is a good buy. We ordered the lavender and it's a very pretty pastel color. My daughter says it's comfortable, and I love that the fabric is so thick, and not see through. The quality of this leotard is wonderful, but the sizing is off. I have just placed an order for a second one in red. I highly recommend this leotard if you order a size or two up.

My First Root Children
My First Root Children
by Sibylle Olfers
Price: $9.95
56 used & new from $3.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Great pictures, but a little too condensed., July 11, 2015
This review is from: My First Root Children (Hardcover)
My children loved the pictures in this book. I found the storyline to be a bit sparse, and there were fewer pages than I would have liked. I'm very sorry I did not get the original version, which I believe, would have had more of a story to it. I found myself having to make up much of the story myself.
I will definitely be buying the original version next.

Baby Nick Jr - Let's Go to the Farm
Baby Nick Jr - Let's Go to the Farm
DVD ~ Curious Buddies
Offered by Two Thumbs Up
Price: $6.11
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Really sweet toddler dvd that is not annoying., July 11, 2015
This is my second Curious Buddies dvd. After buying the first at the thrift store, I was impressed enough to seek out a second one. Unlike baby Einstein, which is just an unstructured jumble of images and puppets, Curious buddies has an overall theme that flows throughout the lenth of the movie.
My kids really love the sweet scenes and accompanying music.

KEEN Chandler CNX Casual Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Blue Depths/Lime Green,5 M US Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Really attractive, durable, and great fitting shoes., July 11, 2015
Keen always makes high quality and durable children's shoes, and these are no exception. I love that they don't squish my little boy's toes and are flexible enough not to hinder the natural movement of his feet.
I found them to be true to size.

FOREVER STUDIO-2 Women's Wedge Heel Slide Flip Flop Thong Jelly Sandals,NUDE,10
FOREVER STUDIO-2 Women's Wedge Heel Slide Flip Flop Thong Jelly Sandals,NUDE,10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, and true to size, July 11, 2015
These shoes are great! They have a nice tall wedge, yet they are easy to walk in. The nude color made my legs look longer. The heel is semi-transparent hard plastic or acrylic, the insole is soft foam,and the strap is a durable rubbery plastic- kind of like the jelly shoes we wore as children.
They stretched to fit my wide feet. I'm very happy with these shoes.

Marvel Heroes (Spiderman, Iron Man, Hulk) Mens Pajama Pants L Multicolor
Marvel Heroes (Spiderman, Iron Man, Hulk) Mens Pajama Pants L Multicolor

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, August 15, 2014
These pants are very cute. The quality and fit are great as well.

Hello Kitty Little Girls' Sequin Dress, Blue Curacao, 2T
Hello Kitty Little Girls' Sequin Dress, Blue Curacao, 2T

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable dress for a great price, June 6, 2014
My daughter loves this dress. The price was great, and it has held up through many washings. If you are deciding between two sizes, I would go with the next size up.

Sansha Little Girls' Emily Leotard, White, Small
Sansha Little Girls' Emily Leotard, White, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, but slightly small, June 6, 2014
This leotard is adorable, and fits my slender two year old snugly. My only complaint was that the trim at the neckline detached after one wear. It looks fine without it though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5