Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for jbrannan > Reviews

Browse

jbrannan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jbrannan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Puma PR Pure Core Running Skort - Women's Sparkling Grape, M
Puma PR Pure Core Running Skort - Women's Sparkling Grape, M

5.0 out of 5 stars her butt looks amazing in them, December 10, 2015
My wife bought these, not me, but I can tell you this, her butt looks amazing in them. I might buy her another pair.

GeekPro® Pro 2 Full HD 720P Sports Action Camera + Shockproof Bag Small Size Waterproof Action DV 140° Helmet Video Camcorder

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little camera, December 10, 2015
Purchased as a birthday gift for my 10 year old daughter. She uses it to record silly stuff around the house or on hiking/biking outings. Works great for that purpose.

Samsung ETAP10JBEG-B Detachable Travel Charger with USB to 30 Pin Data Cable - Bulk Packaging

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, December 10, 2015
Bought this to replace a defective one just like it. Item came in an envelope with plastic around it, which is fine, but rather shady. Plugged in to charge the tablet and within 10 minutes the adapter was almost too hot to even touch. Not sure if it would have melted or not had I left it plugged in but it felt as though it might. Returned the item and bought one from the AT&T store.

Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D Charcoal Offset Smoker
Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D Charcoal Offset Smoker
Price: $149.37
26 used & new from $134.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, December 10, 2015
Purchased this to replace a Brinkman, side by side smoker. I have only used this once so far but it worked very well. Did a brisket and turkey and both turned out nicely. The biggest thing I noticed is that it seemed to take way less fuel than other smokers I have used. I used a mixture of briquettes, chunk charcoal, and wood chunks. Keeping a constant temp was a bit of a challenge for me but I will attribute that to being a novice with this particular smoker. All in all I am extremely happy with the purchase.

Sufficient Grace
Sufficient Grace
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is beautifully written, real and unscripted, October 7, 2014
This review is from: Sufficient Grace (Kindle Edition)
This book is a must read for anyone who has experienced pregnancy or infant loss. If you are fresh in grief or years have passed you can still relate to this and be touched by Kelly's story. It is beautifully written, real and unscripted.

Tour Edge HT Max-J Set (Junior's, Ages 9-12, 7 Club Set, Right Handed, with Bag, Pink)
Price: $131.66
11 used & new from $103.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice clubs for the price, May 31, 2014
Got these for my 8 year old who is 4'3. They are a tad long but she will grow into in the next couple of months. She can choke up a little until then. They are a nice beginner set to teach her the basics. Very pleased with the purchase and quality.

adidas Men's Crossflex Golf Shoe,Chrome,15 M US
adidas Men's Crossflex Golf Shoe,Chrome,15 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and comfortable, May 31, 2014
This is the second pair of golf shoes I have owned (others were FootJoy) and I must say I am extremely pleased with these. They fit exactly like a running shoe. Running shoes typicaIly run narrow in a medium so that may be an issue for someone with a wider foot. I love that they fit as a running shoe and the mesh upper allows your foot to breathe. I played 18 holes yesterday in roughly 85 degree weather with 90% humidity and my feet were fairly dry by the time I finished. Big bonus over traditional leather golf shoes. I also love the fact that there are no spikes to replace. I normally walk the course and destroy soft spikes so not having to worry about that is a big plus. The soles provide adequate traction and grip as intended. I would recommend these if you aren't worried about the "traditional" golf look and are in need of a comfortable golf shoe. I would purchase these again if need be.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2014 2:32 PM PDT

Prosimmon Golf X9 Tall +1" Mens Graphite & Steel Hybrid Club Set + Bag
Prosimmon Golf X9 Tall +1" Mens Graphite & Steel Hybrid Club Set + Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars No question they are +1, May 26, 2014
I have been in need of longer clubs for some time as I am 6'5 and my current set is standard length. After reading many of the reviews that contradicted whether they were actually a +1, I was a little concerned awaiting the delivery. As soon as they came in I compared them to my current clubs (club by club) and they are longer. The following day I took them to the course and hit a bucket of balls and played 18 holes to get the feel for them. I am by no means a good golfer and my typical goal is to stay below 100, (shot a 98 the first time out and this was the first time I had played in exactly a year). The driver and 3 wood are pretty decent clubs (compared to my old ones) and the hybrids will take some getting used to as I have never used one until now. I really like the irons. I have never been able to hit a 5 or 6 iron very well but was able to put a par 3 tee shot on the green from around 150 yards with the 6 iron. I would assume this is because the extra length helped me to swing more naturally (again, I'm no expert). The bag is fairly high quality with lots of storage and it is very visually appealing. I look forward to using them again in the next couple of weeks. I would definitely recommend to a beginning/casual golfer looking for a decent set of clubs and in need of a +1.

Blackfish
Blackfish
DVD
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes me want to Free Willy, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Blackfish (Amazon Video)
Very informative and worthwhile documentary. Watched it with my 8 and 4 year old who are now boycotting Sea World which I think is awesome. Sheds a lot of light on the practices of this company. Not saying it's completely true but I am sure there are plenty of facts that support the film makers stance.

Easton Magnum Bat Bag 1005463 (Black)
Easton Magnum Bat Bag 1005463 (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, May 21, 2014
Purchased for my 4 year old to use for t-ball. Has plenty of room for his helmet, glove, and cleats. Only problem I have is the long, body strap is not on the flat side. That would have been better so when he tries to carry it there's not a helmet rammed in his back. All in all a good bag for the price though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4