Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for HeatherMN > Reviews

Browse

HeatherMN's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HeatherMN RSS Feed (USA)

Kelgar Stroll'r Swivel'rs Stroller Hooks hangers
Kelgar Stroll'r Swivel'rs Stroller Hooks hangers
Offered by Creditors Liquidation services
Price: $6.30
5 used & new from $1.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Product, April 24, 2013
I bought my first set of these stroller hooks when my son was still a toddler (he is now 9 years old). I found these hooks to be practical, economical, and durable. I no longer use these hooks on strollers (my kids are too old for strollers now) but I'm buying another set because:

1) I've found other practical uses!
2) My son accidentally broke my last one in 1/2

If you are looking for something inexpensive, practical, and durable these are a good bet. I admit they aren't as "trendy" as some of the others on the market these days but I'll take durability over trendiness any day...(okay, some days!)

Columbia Little Girls'  Bugaboo Pant, Black, 6/6X
Columbia Little Girls' Bugaboo Pant, Black, 6/6X

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Columbia Product!, December 13, 2012
I purchased these for our daughter after not being able to find any "locally" in her size. I've purchased Columbia products for our children throughout their childhoods and always found them to be high quality, durable, and easy for the kids to get into and out of -- there are no exception.

Our daughter, who is five years old, can easily get into and out of these at school. They are warm and waterproof, which is a huge plus for me as the kids are always wanting to spend hours in the snow and I don't want them to be cold and wet when they are outside. We just had a wet heavy, wet snow here in the past week and the kids were outside for 2+ hours building snowmen and snowforts. When my daughter came inside her snowpants appears to be soaking wet...but only on the outside. Her clothes underneath were dry and she was nice and toasty!

These also feature Columbia's "Outgrow/Outgrown" system so these snowpants can "grow" with your child. Also a big plus because I won't need to buy another pair quite so soon as our daughter continues to grow! I would highly recommend these to any buyer!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!, August 21, 2008
I purchased the Munchkin Disco Tub Lights for our newly adopted 16 month old daughter, as I thought that they would make a fun bath-time toy for her.

The lights come in packs of two (I paid $4.99/pack at Target) and come in fun shapes like stars and fish. The lights are able to float in the water or suction to the side of the tub. The lights can be made to have a steady light or blinking light depending on how many times the child presses the back of the toy--pressing it once creates a steady light, pressing it twice creates a blinking light. Pressing it a third time shuts the light off. The lights also turn off automatically after approxmiately 1.5 minutes.

The good news...my daughter was facinated by the lights and the fact that she could "swat" at them while she was taking her bath and they would go under the water and then come back up. I would also suction them to the side of the tub and she would laugh up a storm trying to remove them.

The bad news...I purchased two packs of these and within two weeks two of the lights had already went dead! Since the batteries are sealed inside the lights and the package clearly states that they are irreplacable, I'm now out $5.00 of my $10.00 purchase in less than two weeks! And I typically only bathe my daughter every other day--so we got about 7 baths out of these before they went "dark!" Now we are left with a "floatie" that doesn't light up and is of ZERO interest to my daughter anymore.

To top things off, I attempted to return these to Target as being defective -- but was told that because I didn't have the original packaging they couldn't allow a return! (Who the heck keeps toy packaging two weeks after the toy was purchased?)

My recommendation...SAVE YOUR MONEY! (I have emailed Munchkin regarding the life expectancy of the lights but have yet to receive a response).

Heather
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2012 6:13 AM PDT

Fisher-Price Peek-a-Blocks Tumblin' Sounds Giraffe
Fisher-Price Peek-a-Blocks Tumblin' Sounds Giraffe
Offered by Warehouse Distributors Intl.
Price: $19.04
79 used & new from $13.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of boring after awhile..., March 29, 2004
My son (who is 11 months old) received this toy as a gift and he really liked it for awhile. However, the music and repetitivness of dropping the blocks down the chute quickly become boring for him. He quit playing with the actual Giraffe fairly soon after he received the toy. However, he continues to play with the blocks and we've had the toy for over 6 months now.

Little Tikes Goofy Giggles Remote Control
Little Tikes Goofy Giggles Remote Control

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR THE YOUNG ONES!, March 29, 2004
My son received this toy as a gift and was 7 months old (it is recommended for age 3 & up) at the time. We gave it to him anyway as there did not seem to be any parts or pieces that could cause him any harm. The remote controls the toy and makes it spin in circles or move across the floor in the desired direction. It also makes a beeping sound. Now, he is almost 11 months old and he loves to have Mom & Dad use the remote to scoot the toy across the floor so he can "chase" it. However, when we first gave it too him back when he 7 months old this thing TERRIFIED him. He wanted nothing to do with it. All in all, this is a fun toy but I would stay away from letting the real small ones use it!

Fisher-Price Peek-a-Blocks Rollin' Rumblin' Dump Truck
Fisher-Price Peek-a-Blocks Rollin' Rumblin' Dump Truck

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, March 29, 2004
My son received this Dump Truck for Christmas and at the time was not quite 8 months old. He still plays with it today and he is now almost 11 months. We love the fact that it has 2 levels for volume control as well as an "off" option. It also has helped him develop a sense for hand/eye coordination as the dump truck has an area to fit the peek-a-blocks through. However, I would say his favorite part of this toy has probably been the blocks themselves. Each one is filled with something different and he just loves the blocks that make a sound when he shakes them. Great toy!

Little Tikes Handle Haulers Donnie Dump Truck
Little Tikes Handle Haulers Donnie Dump Truck
2 used & new from $22.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad..., March 29, 2004
We received this dumptruck as a gift. My son is 11 months and seems to enjoy playing with this truck. Had I read some of these reviews before giving him the truck, I probably would have returned it to the store for something else. However, I must say that we have not had any incidents of "malfunction" when he has been playing with it. He seems to enjoy putting things in the back of the dumptruck more than pushing it around. We also have the FisherPrice "Rollin' Rumblin' Dump Truck" which I would HIGHLY recommend over this dumptruck.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars HeatherMN, February 16, 2003
We purchased several of these crib sheets and love both the look and feel of them. We've washed the sheets several times already and they have held up very well. They do seem a tad bit on the thin side but with the mattress pad underneath and the baby in "sleepwear," I don't think it is a big deal. I will purchase additional sheets if need be. My one complaint would be that they do not have elastic all the way around the crib sheet..only the 4 corners. I believe the preferred/recommended way is that the elastic runs around the entire sheet.