Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports
Profile for spowers0215 > Reviews

Browse

spowers0215's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

spowers0215 RSS Feed

Crock-Pot SCV401TR 4-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Red
Crock-Pot SCV401TR 4-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Red
Price: $24.99
28 used & new from $21.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for College Students!, June 5, 2011
I'm a senior in college and have been using my crock-pot for a while. I really love being able to throw things in in the morning and home back to a home-cooked meal after a long day of classes. It's perfect for students as it's low maintanence, easy to clean, and a much healhtier option than ordering out every night, and far tastier than school food. Recipes for crock-pots are usually cheap and easy to prepare. This particular crock-pot is a great starter as it only has a few functions. If you're looking for something more high-tech, you might want to spend your money elsewhere. But if you're looking for something simple for a good value that is reliable, this is fabulous!

Primula Flowering Tea Set with 40-Ounce Blossom Teapot with 6 Flowering Teas, and Loose-Tea Variety Pack
Price: $29.99
14 used & new from $19.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, April 19, 2011
I originally bought this as a unique gift for a friend. After brewing some tea together, I instantly fell in love and asked for one for my birthday. I couldn't be more happy with it! The flowering tea is absolutely gorgeous and also fragrant and delicious. I was very surprised by the quality of the loose teas as well. The black tea in particular is superb. I love that you can make any type of tea in here (loose, flowering, prepackaged, etc.) and that it is safe in the microwave, on the stove, and in the dishwasher. I use mine almost everyday and it's been perfect: easy to clean and very durable for glass. Friends and relatives have had other versions of the flowering teapot by other companies and this is by far the best.

I know naysayers feel like the tea is too light. I do think the flowering teas are a little light (but I like my green tea that way). It's really a matter of brewing your tea right. Make sure the water is boiling as you pour it in. Also, if you want stronger tea, I would suggest using less water and having the patience to let it steep properly. I don't know about the flowering teas, but I have used the loose leaf at night and then again in the morning with no problem, so the tea is reusable, which is nice. If you enjoy tea, it's definitely worth the investment!

Simply Yoga: An Easy Guide to a Balanced Series of Basic Yoga Postures [DVD]
Simply Yoga: An Easy Guide to a Balanced Series of Basic Yoga Postures [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply Yoga Review, June 29, 2010
If you're a complete beginner like I was, this is the dvd for you. I knew nothing of yoga before this dvd. Yolanda is a great instructor, giving guidance through all aspects of the postures and breathing. The dvd itself is also nice, providing the english and sanskrit names of all postures before you engage in them as well as the benefits they intend. In addition, the scene selection page shows each of the postures beign performed by Yolanda in case you don't remember the names. If you're at all competent in yoga, you'll most likely find this dvd below your level, but for those of us who can't touch our toes, this is a great first step to exploring yoga.