Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for AubreeC8 > Reviews

Browse

AubreeC8's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AubreeC8 RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ace138, October 21, 2011
Exactly what I expected! I'm so happy with these. I highly suggest buying from these guys! I'm definitly buying a set of the black ones now! Possibly another set of the tortoise ones, as well. For how much I go through sunglasses, this is great!

Vintage Black Wayfarer Style Sunglasses
Vintage Black Wayfarer Style Sunglasses
Offered by SSAA Accessories
Price: $5.61
6 used & new from $1.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, October 18, 2011
Okay, okay...so I only spent...what?...3 bucks on these. So I expected cheap, but THIS cheap? Really? The lenses were scratched and cracked in some parts. I couldn't even comfortably see out of them. It was like wearing prescription glasses...bubbly vision...horrible. Not good at all. I figured they would be like a pair of cheap $5 ones I bought at a store around here. They at least looked nice and lasted along time. These came broken to begin with.