Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for L. Ferriolo > Reviews

Browse

L. Ferriolo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Ferriolo RSS Feed

Offered by The Online Outlet
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 26, 2014
beautiful piece to add to my collection. Shipped quick.

Braun Clean and Renew 4 Pack, Cartridge, Refill, Replacement Cleaner, Cleaning Solution
Price: $19.99
17 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 26, 2014
quick ship and great price.

Tiger / Hasbro Bulls-Eye Ball 10 Replacement Steel Balls
Tiger / Hasbro Bulls-Eye Ball 10 Replacement Steel Balls
Price: $10.51
2 used & new from $10.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 26, 2014
awesome the game is now in full use again.

CafePress Knock, Knock, Knock, Penny Big Bang Theory Women' Women's Dark T-Shirt - L Caribbean Blue
Offered by CafePress
Price: $23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a good quality shirt, December 26, 2014
I like the printed saying but the shirt quality is rather cheap and the size is a little on the big side though I do expect that at 100% cotton it will shrink. This item took forever to receive and was delivered way past the expected delivery date.

Minky Multi Dryer Indoor Drying Rack, 78-Feet Drying Space
Minky Multi Dryer Indoor Drying Rack, 78-Feet Drying Space
Price: $49.99
9 used & new from $36.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rack!, April 26, 2012
This rack is just what I neeeded. It has alot of drying room and is perfect for all different clothes. I used it in the winter for the kids winter coats,snow pants, hats, and gloves and with 3 kids everything fit on the rack. It is not heavy and very portable it folds up nicely and I put it away when I don't need it. It is large and you would need a good size space to open it up in but its great. Nice and sturdy too.

Mongoose Slyde Girls' Freestyle Bike (20-Inch Wheels)
Mongoose Slyde Girls' Freestyle Bike (20-Inch Wheels)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike, April 26, 2012
This bike was a great purchase my daughter loves it and it's just the right size for her. The directions were a little tough to read but I was able to put it together myself just took a little longer than expected. One of the tubes in the tire had a hole in it so I called the number on the directions and they sent me a new one right away at no cost to me. It's a nice looking bike and "cool" as my kids put it. I would recommend this bike to any parent.

Derwent Graphic Drawing Pencils, Soft, Metal Tin, 12 Count (34215)
Derwent Graphic Drawing Pencils, Soft, Metal Tin, 12 Count (34215)
Offered by The Mega Deals
Price: $9.13
65 used & new from $3.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, April 26, 2012
These drawing pencils are exactly what my daughter uses in her 6th grade art class. She loves to draw and her teacher recommended these pencils but the school paid about $20-25 for each set. What a bargain on amazon. They are great to draw and gives her the texture she wants. Each pencil has a different hardness/softness to it so she can create all different views of her picture.

How to Draw Pets (Dover How to Draw)
How to Draw Pets (Dover How to Draw)
by Barbara Soloff-Levy
Price: $3.80
116 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, April 26, 2012
This book is more for children 6-8 yrs old. It is nothing like I expected for my 11 yr old daughter. She likes the book but I thought a book for her age should be more detailed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 9, 2012
Exactly what I was looking for. Great item at a great price. Quick receipt of the item. Would purchase again from this seller.

Page: 1 | 2