Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for MFDee > Reviews

Browse

MFDee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MFDee RSS Feed

Lavender Fine Essential Oil. 30 ml (1 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade

1.0 out of 5 stars This one smells terrible. I don't know if it was bad, December 30, 2015
I have ordered lavender many times before (not from this company), so I am very familiar with the smell. This one smells terrible. I don't know if it was bad, or something happened in the processing, but my bottle smelled nothing like lavender.

Oh Crap! Potty Training: Everything Modern Parents Need to Know  to Do It Once and Do It Right
Oh Crap! Potty Training: Everything Modern Parents Need to Know to Do It Once and Do It Right
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great potty training advice., July 24, 2015
Five stars simply because it worked exactly like Jamie said it would. My 23 month old was trained in 3 days for day stuff, and a week for night (we opted to do day and night at the same time).

Seriously, potty training can be a daunting milestone to even think about. I had a feeling my daughter was ready, but didn't know where to start myself. There is certainly no shortage of advice or methods out there. So when a friend recommended this to me, I thought I would check it out.

Besides the actual method of the book working very well, Jamie Glowacki writes with humor and sarcasm that I appreciated. It helped to make me lighten up at the prospect of facing something that frankly, intimidated me. She also makes sure you know that every kid is different, and writes in blocks, not days. It made me feel more confident going into it, that I would get through one block at a time, and that my daughter wasn't being held to some day standard.

I would definitely recommend this book!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great frame for a great price, June 25, 2013
I ordered this frame, and was a little skeptical because of the price. However, it is a great frame! When I initially received it, the glass was shattered in the shipping process. I contacted the seller, who overnighted me another glass, which arrived in perfect condition. So besides a great product, I can attest to great customer service.

Olay Professional ProX Deep Wrinkle Treatment Anti Aging 1.0 Fl Oz
Olay Professional ProX Deep Wrinkle Treatment Anti Aging 1.0 Fl Oz
Offered by Wht a deal
Price: $20.00
24 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 5, 2012
I am 33, and have developed some noticeable "elevens". They are the deep line wrinkles from furrowing my brows. I hate them, and have tried a number of products to tone them down.

I purchased the Deep Wrinkle Treatment, and literally from the first application, saw a difference. It has been about two weeks now, and the elevens are barely there. I used to be able to feel them easily, and just this morning, I couldn't find them with my finger unless I really pressed hard. This seriously feels like a miracle product!

Oogy: The Dog Only a Family Could Love
Oogy: The Dog Only a Family Could Love
by Larry Levin
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $24.98
25 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the dog, but not the book, March 2, 2011
I was very disappointed in "Oogy". I, like many people, was taken immediately with the cover of this book, and wanted to read it. Like other reviewers have said, this felt like a personal memoir of the author's life rather than the story of Oogy. It was as if Oogy was just another facet to his daily routine. Yes, Oogy is a great dog and has overcome many, many obstacles. But the feeling I got when I read this book was that Levin was promoting himself on how great he made Oogy's life, rather than how Oogy impacted theirs.

I volunteer at a local city animal shelter, and see abuse cases on a regular basis. We get the fighting dogs, the ones with chains growing into their necks, the ones that have been cooked in an oven, or dragged behind a car, or doused with gasoline and set on fire. I see it. The time and dedication that the Vets and staff put into these animals is amazing. It felt in Oogy's case like Diane and the staff that nursed Oogy back to health should have been given more credit. The Levins received a dog at no charge (not even an adoption fee), who was already somewhat housetrained, and had free medical care for life. Yet, the book gives off the sense that they are some sort of angels for taking him in. I see people take in dogs like Oogy every day, and really expected some more depth to this story than just what the author was making his twins for breakfast.

Besides the story line, the writing was choppy at best. I am not sure how this book made it through the editing process as it did.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2011 3:06 PM PST