Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM
Profile for L. J. Oja > Reviews

Browse

L. J. Oja's Profile

Customer Reviews: 102

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. J. Oja RSS Feed (Thunder Bay , Ontario Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
CANON PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer with AirPrint and Cloud Compatible, Black
Price: $149.99
136 used & new from $119.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent printer. It has been quite fun generating super ..., August 8, 2016
An excellent printer. It has been quite fun generating super quality photographs blown up to 13" x 19" !!

Audrey Hepburn Laptop Decal - For Beautiful Eyes
Audrey Hepburn Laptop Decal - For Beautiful Eyes
Offered by Cry Arth
Price: $8.98
5 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adding Elegance, June 24, 2016
A friend absolutely love Audrey, and this was WELL RECEIVED as a Gift !! It makes her Mac take on a different type of elegance. Easy to apply, and an handsome display.

20 Small Transparent Round Bumps
20 Small Transparent Round Bumps
Offered by MAGNIFYING AIDS
Price: $14.90
2 used & new from $14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Addition to the Low Vision Toolkit !, June 24, 2016
I help out a lot of low vision or blind people (not sightless, but legallly blind). This product is extremely useful and is WELL PRICED TOO !! Thank you for helping me, help others !!

Maxpedition C.M.C. Wallet (Black)
Maxpedition C.M.C. Wallet (Black)
Price: $18.53
32 used & new from $17.51

5.0 out of 5 stars WEIGHING IN ON THE WALLET !, June 24, 2016
This review is from: Maxpedition C.M.C. Wallet (Sports)
I promise to write a much better review, but for now I can not enumerate all of the fantastic features of this wallet. If you need one, and you are the least bit an organized individual, your mind will be inundated with the things that you are able to do with this. It fits nicely in my front pocket, and while I was a bit skeptical, I am a believer in this product. Much like ALL of the MAXPEDITION line, this too is WELL THOUGHT OUT !!

Kneipp Herbal Bath - 3.4 fl.oz. - Orange & Linden Blossom
Kneipp Herbal Bath - 3.4 fl.oz. - Orange & Linden Blossom

5.0 out of 5 stars Liking the Lavender and Linden, June 24, 2016
I bought this for my wife and she was very appreciative - very good quality product.

SimplyProtein Whey Bar, Banana Butterscotch, Gluten-Free - (1.4 oz, Pack of 12)
SimplyProtein Whey Bar, Banana Butterscotch, Gluten-Free - (1.4 oz, Pack of 12)
Price: $24.79
16 used & new from $24.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Whey Protein - for Weight Maintenance, June 24, 2016
Hmmmmm . . . .and it keeps my blood sugar steady. Perfect for the Type Two Diabetic who needs to lose weight too !!

Hanvex HDCQ12W 12 ft 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC Plug Extension Cable for Power Adapter, 20AWG, White, UL2464
Offered by Hanvex
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extending the Dlink Wireless Cameras power requirements !, June 24, 2016
If you do anything with dlink cameras, you need to have one of these at home or in your toolbox. Fits nicely and snuggly. I have also painted on the wire so that it blended in and there is no cracking - very good quality polymer I should think,

Arthur Imaging Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-250XL CLI-251XL (12 Large Black, 4 Small Black, 4 Cyan, 4 Yellow, 4 Magenta, 28-Pack)
Offered by Arthur Imaging
Price: $35.95
2 used & new from $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink Galore !!, June 24, 2016
I do a lot of printing on my CANON wide format printer, and I never want to be without ink when I am working on a project. This product is an easily stored product, and well organized. I have used one of all the colours now, and black. Works well, and I am very truly pleased with the thinking that went into this product, and the quality of the ink and the cartridges !!

Keys-U-See Large Print Keyboard-Blk w-White Print
Keys-U-See Large Print Keyboard-Blk w-White Print
Offered by AramediA
Price: $34.95
5 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboards for LOW VISION friends and relatives !!, April 13, 2015
I volunteer at a Computer Company to help work with the blind. This does not mean sightless of course, but low vision. This unit works well, and is large enough for a blind person to see the keyboard much easier than a regular keyboard. There is an attempt at this keyboard to keep the spacing the same - for the touch typists out there.

The unit was discovered by my Windows 7 computer perfectly, and the Windows 8 unit found it without any problem either.

I have field tested this with two blind clients, and both say they can see the keyboard much better. There is another model with Yellow keys and black writing. The contrast is sometimes a difficulty, but here is my remedy. I captured the picture of this keyboard and enlarged it on the screen so that it filled the screen. I did the same with the yellow background keyboard. Then with two keyboards are in separate windows, I toggled between the two of them (ALT TAB) and asked my blind clients which one was easier on their eyes. So, you really don't need the product in front of them, but you can get a really good idea of which one is the easier to see. That is only for the contrast !!

The price on this is very competitive and my business with KEYS U SEE has been very good and I will do business with them again. I hope that there will additional products - they seem to produce reasonably good products. Thank you !!

3 in 1 Mini PCI/PCI-E LPC PC Analyzer Tester Post Card
3 in 1 Mini PCI/PCI-E LPC PC Analyzer Tester Post Card
Offered by DAJALON
Price: $6.25
3 used & new from $6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars A Computer Technician's Toolbox Necessity, April 13, 2015
When professionals need to determine the problem with a computer, they need to do so quickly and efficiently. Information is king, and when a laptop is nearly dead, it is rather silent about the things that give it problem. This tool is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for anyone who is the least bit serious about computer repair. It eliminates the need of someone guessing and trying to swap out things. I never understood that approach, when the equipment is so readily available.

One of the technical staff at Mentor Computers has already tested this out thoroughly, and it is not just my opinion, but the unit works well. It fits nicely into the appropriate slot, but I have found that sometimes the entire back panel needs to come off to service a laptop not made for this. Now remember that you will need to know what the POST codes mean. This is not like STAR TREK where the computer is going to tell you verbally what is wrong, but this unit works just like the units made decades ago for Desktop Computer.

I heartily recommend this unit. I purchased two of these, and not because we might have so many laptops requiring this tool at the same time but because the price is insanely wonderful AND I don't want to be looking for these units either. I think that I am going to buy a few more and make sure that I have one in each Technicians Resource and Out Of The Office bag.

Excellent unit at an excellent price - but again, you are buying this unit and NOT the wisdom of its use. It is simply going to give you CODES that need to have some meaning to you. BUT, the BIOS companies are very helpful here.

If your experiences are different, I would like to know. As I said, I am thinking of buying a number more. I am only waiting until everyone on staff has had the opportunity to try this unit while repairing the various makes and models that come through our technical shop.

There is no gamble here !! Buy yours today !! I recommend it heartily !!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11