Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Molly Fiore > Reviews

Browse

Molly Fiore's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Molly Fiore RSS Feed

Get Real: A Vital Breakthrough on Your Life and Leadership
Get Real: A Vital Breakthrough on Your Life and Leadership
by Stephen McGhee
Price: $14.95
17 used & new from $3.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Into Action, June 26, 2014
In my view success is not about the summit. It’s stumbling and still continuing to climb. Get Real is the catalyst for taking that next step—your next step. Read it and step into action.

Midlife and the Great Unknown: Finding Courage and Clarity Through Poetry
Midlife and the Great Unknown: Finding Courage and Clarity Through Poetry
by David Whyte
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $19.97
32 used & new from $7.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Dazed and confused, June 12, 2012
Midlife and the Great Unknown came highly recommended to me. I immediately purchased it and played in my car. I still haven't finished it. Very rarely do I not make it through a book, or a book on CD. I don't want to leave any gold nuggets behind, and love hearing someone out. However, with this one I just couldn't do it.

While I did pick up some great insights, I found the CD very hard to follow. It was difficult for me to follow the thoughts and often found myself confused and lost.

If you find it challenging at times to follow an audiobook, this is not one for you.

Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work and in Life One Conversation at a Time
by Susan Scott
Price: $9.52
424 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars How honest are you- really?, June 12, 2012
What are you pretending not to know? What are you tolerating in your life? What are you not being honest about? These are the questions we tend not to ask ourselves. We hide out. We hide out in our relationships. We let things go that are simply not okay with us. Rarely, are we honest with the people we are in relationships with and even more rarely are we that honest with ourselves.

Fierce Conversations is a great wake up call to saying what's so. It a great wake up call to be honest and to have the hard, "fierce", conversations. The conversation is the relationship, so what kind of relationship do you want?

I have never regretted speaking my truth. I have never regretted telling the truth, even when it is unpopular or at a great cost. And I have certainly never regretted a fierce conversation.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book to anyone ready to take a good look at themselves and their relationships.

Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
by Carol S. Dweck
Price: $9.60
377 used & new from $4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A must read for parents, June 12, 2012
I loved this book. Starting out I was convinced that I was of the growth mindset. However, I became less and less sure as I continued to read. When I reached the section on wanting to be special, I had the wind knocked out of me. This was me! This section had my name all over it. It was clear, I had been living with a fixed mindset. Yet, this was great news. I could now see how I had been limiting myself and this gave me huge access to anything I wanted.

I grew up with the idea, firm belief really, that I was not smart and that I was shy. This was me and there was nothing I could do about it. What a relief to really get at a core level that there is something I can do about it. Adopting a growth mindset, I can see that I can do whatever it is I want if I want it bad enough.

This book has hugely helped me and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it to parents.

The Flinch
The Flinch

4.0 out of 5 stars Practice, practice, practice, June 12, 2012
This review is from: The Flinch (Kindle Edition)
The Flinch put words to something I have experienced so profoundly, but struggled to articulate. There is the "thing" that happens when you are just about to jump into a cold lake, or give a keynote speech, or call a client, or walk into a bookstore to sell your book, or say you're sorry, or to introduce yourself to someone you've wanted to meet. I have always felt it in my stomach. It's uncomfortable. It's the Flinch.

I love the homework exercises in the book to practice facing the flinch. How do we ever get better at something? We practice. In practicing the flinch, by stepping into a cold shower, we get better at facing it. It becomes easier to step into cold water. We hesitate less, we stop less, we are more willing to do it. Why is this helpful? Because it has us more willing to step out of our comfort zone. While it may not make a huge deal in our lives if we can easily face cold water, but it makes profound differences in creating clients, in going for extraordinary versus ordinary. The only place we grow is out of the comfort zone. The Flinch gives us ways to practice getting out of our comfort zone.

I've already recommended this book to many people and will continue to do so.

Life EXPECTANCY: It's Never Too Late to Change Your Game
Life EXPECTANCY: It's Never Too Late to Change Your Game
by William Keiper
Price: $8.95
45 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars You Can Handle the Truth!, June 11, 2012
The thing that I appreciate most about Will Keiper and Life Expectancy is honesty. Will is not afraid to tell the truth and to be honest- no matter how painful it may be to hear. "You can't handle the truth!" was a great line, but it's just not accurate. People can handle the truth, and it's time we start hearing it.

Being honest, I was living with the idea, or fairy tale, that financially our economy would just get better. I was one of the many living with a blindfold on not wanting to honestly look at the road ahead. Will Keiper took the blindfold off and had me see, for the first time, that it's not just going to work out. We're in trouble and it's time to get our head out of the sand and participate in our own life, our own future.

Life Expectancy not only tells the truth about our financial situation, it lays out the groundwork for how to roll up our sleeves and get started. Once we honestly take a look at the big picture, and have a plan on how to move forward, action is the only thing required. This book is a call to action.

Take action and change your game... today!

Loyalty To Your Soul: The Heart of Spiritual Psychology
Loyalty To Your Soul: The Heart of Spiritual Psychology
by H. Ronald Hulnick
Price: $14.56
85 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Not sure of your purpose- this book is for you!, June 11, 2012
Loyalty to Your Soul was recommended to me and I am so grateful for such a gift. I have been asking myself, "Why am I here, What is my purpose, and Who Am I?" for years. Finding a sense of purpose for my life has been a driving force for my life, but not something I have felt I have gotten solid traction on. This book shifted all of that.

Loyalty to Your Soul resonated with something so deep inside of me, my soul. The idea that we are souls having a human experience rather than humans with a soul provided such clarity for my life. Finally I felt like I knew what I was here to do- learn. Using my life and events in my life for my learning, growth, and upliftment has altered how my entire life occurs to me. Instead of suffering around a failed expectation, I get the learning.

After reading this book I knew what was next. I wanted more! I so wanted more of this learning and this work. I've enrolled in the University of Santa Monica's Master's program in Spiritual Psychology. This book awoke something in me and I know my life will never be the same.

If you are asking yourself, of have ever questioned who you are or what your purpose in life is, this book is for you!

Reinventing Yourself, Revised Edition: How to Become the Person You've Always Wanted to Be
by Steve Chandler
Price: $9.77
102 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Chandler's best!, June 11, 2012
Reinventing Yourself is one of Chandler's greatest books because it breaks down the owner versus victim distinction. I read this book for the first time about three years ago and have read it numerous times since. It has changed my life. The owner/ victim distinction allowed me to see who and how I was being in my life- a victim. In the awareness of being a victim, I was able to make another choice. I chose to take ownership and create the life I wanted.

Chandler breaks down the language of victims and owners. We create our life through language and by taking note of the words we choose, we create the life we choose. After reading this book, I am much more aware of the language I use and who and how I am being in my life.

I have given away and recommended numerous copies of this book. If I could only ever recommend one book, this would be it!

Climb to Freedom: 7 Men Journey From the Ordinary to the Extraordinary
Climb to Freedom: 7 Men Journey From the Ordinary to the Extraordinary
by Stephen McGhee
Price: $13.95
20 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A wake up call, May 17, 2012
When is the last time you thought about the kind of man, woman, or person you want to be? This book is a wake up call to striving to be the best we can be. If you want to test your limits and get out of your comfort zone, this book is a must read!