Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for V. Rivera > Reviews

Browse

V. Rivera's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

V. Rivera RSS Feed (San Antonio)

Page: 1 | 2
The Scarlet Pimpernel
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Action and Intrigue!, February 17, 2016
Excellent book; lots of action and intrigue. I had always heard about it but didn't really know what it was about and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Pro Quality Nut Milk Bag - Big 12"X12" Commercial Grade - Reusable Almond Milk Bag & All Purpose Strainer - Fine Mesh Nylon Cheesecloth & Cold Brew Coffee Filter - Free Recipes & Videos
Offered by Ellie's Best
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Reusable, dishwasable, no coffee grounds able. Yay!, July 13, 2015
I am using this bag not for making nut milk, but cold brew coffee. Yes ma'am, I dare coffee grounds to escape this tightly woven mesh. I know it's crazy, but coffee grounds in my coffee disgust me. French Press coffee is delicious until the last half inch in your cup that is murky and sediment-y, bleh, I can eat coffe beans and that's fine, I just don't want to drink them. This does the trick, if you are coffee grounds phobic like me.

Sawyer Products SP103 Mini Water Filtration System, Single, Orange
Sawyer Products SP103 Mini Water Filtration System, Single, Orange
Price: $19.99
42 used & new from $16.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Now You CAN Drink The Water, July 13, 2015
Everyone should have one of these. It is compact and convenient. It can be used to clean water as you drink or to filter the water into a container. People who live in earthquake or hurricane areas frequently have bottled water on hand for emergencies, and I even had two gallons in preparation for Y2K, heh-heh, but this will treat up to 100,000 gallons! When you live in a place that has tough weather conditions, you know that sometimes the water sells out. No longer a problem if you have one of these. Saving the best for last, this company is awesome. Sawyer works with relief agencies around the world providing water filtration systems to people in need. The system is cleaned via a backwash system that will force the particles out the way they came in. Everything you need is included. Clever design. Highly recommend.

Jokari Hands-Free Baggy Rack Storage Bag Holder, 2-Pack
Jokari Hands-Free Baggy Rack Storage Bag Holder, 2-Pack
Price: $10.00
21 used & new from $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands-Free Bag Gadget, July 13, 2015
I have been washing and reusing good plastic bags for years, and my family applauded as long as I didn't ask them to do it. Bags hanging in various places around the kitchen were de rigueur as I waited for them to air dry. I bought this to hold bags open while I filled with food to be frozen, but I didn't know that it had other uses. This baby holds the bags open so that they can be washed in the dishwasher, and extending the arms, I can air dry them afterward. Sweet! Yes, I have a sad life…but this really is nice.

Smart Funnel (White)
Smart Funnel (White)
Offered by Cumberland Concepts, Inc.
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious Gadget, July 13, 2015
This review is from: Smart Funnel (White)
So Smart! I have jury-rigged bottles in the past trying to get every last drop of one thing or another. The results were sometimes a bit messy. No more! This is genius. For years I have had a device that allows me to transfer liquids from one bottle to another of the same size, which I like, but it had limited use because it screwed on like a lid and only fit a certain size of bottle. This device will work with any size container mouth. Brilliant.

Queens Size Hypoallergenic Quilted Stretch-to-Fit Mattress Pad By Hanna Kay, 10 Year Warranty-Clyne Collection
Offered by Perella's
Price: $29.95
10 used & new from $23.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted, February 4, 2015
This is the one! I tested this mattress cover and am now ordering two more. Because of severe allergies, we need a pad that can be washed frequently, and either today's mattress pads are too bulky--like another mattress--or too flimsy, almost a paper product. The first are too big to be washed easily and extremely difficult to dry completely. The latter simply do not hold up to repeated washings. I wanted a simple mattress pad that was not over-filled and one that had substantial fabric sides that were stretchy but not glorified tissue paper. This is it. The side fabric has a nylon-like feel that I'm confident will last a long time and the modest fill is perfect for protecting the mattress and being washable. The cover is not 100% cotton, which I thought I wanted for comfort, but the synthetic mix will make it stronger and I find it quite comfortable. I haven't yet slept on it in the summer heat, though. Nevertheless, I'm very pleased that it meets most of my criteria and the lightning-quick delivery from this company was a bonus! As stated before, I'm buying two more.

Zyllion ZMA-13-BK FDA Listed Shiatsu Pillow Massager with Heat (Black)- One Year Warranty
Offered by EBEAUTY
Price: $49.95
4 used & new from $39.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, January 1, 2015
This is something I didn't realize my daughter couldn't live without. She suffers from fibro-myalgia and all stress is carried in her muscles. She is wound as tight as a spring. Beginning immediately after opening this on Christmas morning, she put it to use on her lower back. It nearly put her to sleep. In fact she seemed sedated all day long! Packing for a trip for the New Year, the Zyllion Pillow was the first thing in the suitcase.

Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones for Apple devices - Black
Price: $299.00
20 used & new from $229.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No Need To Overhear Annoying Conversations, January 1, 2015
Excessively quiet! Wow!

FYY Smart Auto Wake/Sleep Leather Cover with Velcro Hand Strap, Card Slots, Pocket for iPad Air 2 - Khaki
Offered by FYY US Tech
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy!, January 1, 2015
This cover is fabulous. I am not sure how much use I'll get out of the pockets for credit cards, or pen/stylus, but I am really pleased with the ability to prop the iPad open to any angle. I still am surprised every time I open the cover and the lock screen comes on. (HOW DO THEY KNOW?)

PowerGen White Dual USB 4.2A (20W) Car charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $7.99
13 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PowerGen Dual USB, June 23, 2014
Now both my husband's android and my iPhone can both be charged with this device. I was unaware that there was a difference in car chargers; I thought a USB device was a USB device. But after reading the reviews on this product, I have learned something. I always appreciate that there are others who lead the way in technology so that as a late adopter I can benefit from their experience. The dual USB ports are clearly labeled as to which is for Apple and which is not.

Page: 1 | 2