Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for Andres Arroyo Ch > Reviews

Browse

Andres Arroyo Ch's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Andres Arroyo Ch RSS Feed (Doral, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Evergreen Flag & Garden 9903048 2-Position Wall Mount Cast Iron Flag Pole Bracket, Bronze Finish
Price: $12.59
10 used & new from $8.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful painting, it came with three screws to fix ..., July 30, 2014
Beautiful painting, it came with three screws to fix it on a wall.
It has a screw system to fix the flag pole on 45 degrees position.
It does not bring expanders for concrete wall.

3pcs Classic Cassette Tape Silicone Case for Iphone 4 4g
3pcs Classic Cassette Tape Silicone Case for Iphone 4 4g
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $9.95
6 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Low Price very funny design, July 3, 2012
If you like retro designs, it is made for your iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s.

It is the second time that I bought this 3 pack silicon cassette for my iPhone, because all my friends adore it and I use it as a present or birthday gift.

You need to understand that this case DO NOT make your iPhone indestructible, but it can protect it in small falls or small hits.

It is made a material like rubber and sometimes it picks some fluff, but you can wash it to remove it.

Insten Red Black & Light Blue Silicone Skin Case Combo Compatible With PS3 Controller

4.0 out of 5 stars Low price for nice product, July 3, 2012
I ordered this silicon protection for my play station 3 controllers.
It fits perfectly and it is made of soft material to avoid scratches on the controller and on your hand.
I am happy with it.

PS. If you like to feel the original plastic of the ps3 controller, it is not recommended for you.

PS3 Bluetooth Headset - Urban Camo
PS3 Bluetooth Headset - Urban Camo
Offered by Brad's Arcade
Price: $34.74
28 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for online action, July 3, 2012
Excellent product.
I play with my brother "Resident Evil 5" online (with 1Mbps bandwidth).
We can planning the strategy talking for hours, the sound is great, no interference in the speaking.
I recommend it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Sunglasses Case, May 10, 2012
Excellent Sunglasses Case
I bought a "Metal Mulisha" sunglass but they have only a cotton bag.
I decide to search in local stores for a hard case because the sunglasses are very big and it do not fit on every cases that I found.
I spend a lot of time searching, until I found this case.
This product "Large Black Nylon Zipper Semi-Hard Clamshell Sunglasses Case" fit perfectly to my new sunglasses, it is made of excellent material and to not rip it.
I recomend it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case, December 26, 2010
Excellent product, very good materials, it fix a little bit bigger to my Panasonic Lumix DMC-F2 but it protect it very well (that is the important thing)+++

Danelectro DA-1 9.6V AC Adaptor
Danelectro DA-1 9.6V AC Adaptor

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Price - Greate sound, July 18, 2010
I use this product as a power supply for my Danelectro CoolCat Transparent Overdrive. It is great because it reduce any noise from network...
And the most important: it have a small price!

IPEVO S0-20 WiFi Phone for Skype
IPEVO S0-20 WiFi Phone for Skype

4.0 out of 5 stars Wi fi phone skype, April 23, 2010
I am happy with my IPEVO.
I can make calls to my family because I can not have a home phone, the phone wiring system in my country is full and it is terrible!
I can talk hours "for free" (only the payment for the IPEVO) without using my computer.
It is very easy to use and to connect to my wireless router WRT54G (only you need is to write the correct password and "voilà")
The battery is in my opinion the possible future problem. The batteries meter shows full when it is connected to the auxiliary voltage ; as soon as it is unplugged, the batteries meter is show the ¾ of the batteries life... I think it is a software problem inside of the wi-fi phone. I am testing it like one month ago and it can be on around 2 days (lower comparing it with a cell phone)

Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Set Electric Guitar Electronics
Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Set Electric Guitar Electronics
Offered by Instrumentpro
Price: $145.00
74 used & new from $121.50

5.0 out of 5 stars New guitar sound, December 10, 2009
I make an overhauling to my guitar, so I change the old pickups.
This product change my guitar sound 180 degrees, I love the new sound.
It is easy to use and to install.

I recommend these set of pickups!!!

BEHRINGER POWER THE WORLD PSU-HSB-ALL
BEHRINGER POWER THE WORLD PSU-HSB-ALL
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $15.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Power for sound, December 10, 2009
I use this power adapter for my pedals and it is excellent.
The noise between several pedal effects is not a problem.
I connect a wah, a metal distortion, a phase shifter, a tremolo and a reverb and the sound is clean. And it can supply enough power to all these pedal effects.

TIP:
But if you connect a "line 6 echo park" together with the other pedals, because the "echo park" produces huge noise...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3