Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
Profile for jayflo > Reviews

Browse

jayflo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jayflo "pysobda28" RSS Feed (usa)

Queen Size Luna Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Made in the USA - Vinyl Free
Offered by First Class Mattress
Price: $69.95
2 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 16, 2014
High quality mattress protector.

14k White Gold 1mm Singapore Chain Necklace - 30 Inch - Spring Ring - JewelryWeb
Offered by JewelryWeb
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a keeper, May 14, 2010
I have been looking for a 30inch white gold necklace for a long time but I wanted to stick on my budget of less than $100. I know I can buy cheaper chains in the mall but I do not like to settle on a sterling silver chain, that is why I am so glad that I found this item here in Amazon at almost half the price of my budget, with free and fast delivery. I know that this chain is thin (1mm) and only has a spring ring but that's okey. The Singapore chain with its coiled look makes it look thicker than it really is and I do not need to unclasp the spring ring anyway, as the necklace is very long. I will use this chain on my 2 inch pendant. I plan to use this with my 20 inch white gold chain w/ pendant so that I could layer my jewelry.

OFC Express Monitor Stand 20.5 x 11 x 4.25, Black
OFC Express Monitor Stand 20.5 x 11 x 4.25, Black
Offered by OFC Express
Price: $48.50

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a very good product just know your specification/dimension., January 11, 2010
I have been looking for a monitor stand that would meet my specifications: that is, it should work on the overall look that I want for my small room and that it should serve its function- to raise the TV higher and declutter the space. I am so happy that I found it here in Amazon. Product is definitely worth the price. It was easy to install. You just need a philips screw driver and follow the easy step by step instructions and that's it. My LCD TV and compact DVD player are now in the best spot over my dresser/cabinet. I can enjoy the tv at a better angle because of the stand. I am very satisfied with this product. It totally works for me.
Product was shipped on time and came in good condition, what more can I ask for...

Smartparts SP104C 10.4-Inch Digital Picture Frame (Cherry Wood)
Smartparts SP104C 10.4-Inch Digital Picture Frame (Cherry Wood)
Offered by OC Mart
Price: $99.00
12 used & new from $34.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 11, 2009
Proud to give this gift to friends. They really loved it. Got it at a good deal