Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for Dustin H Kassman > Reviews

Browse

Dustin H Kassman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dustin H Kassman RSS Feed

All the Gear, No Idea: A Woman's Solo Motorbike Journey Around the Indian Subcontinent
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My only regret is that I did not have a map of India with me when I read her story so I could follow along better., November 2, 2015
An entertaining story of how determination and luck enabled Michele to explore the far reaches of India on a new-to-her motorcycle. My only regret is that I did not have a map of India with me when I read her story so I could follow along better.

One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, No. 1): A Stephanie Plum Novel
One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, No. 1): A Stephanie Plum Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A great summertime read, August 18, 2014
A fun introduction into the character and world of Stephanie Plum. An enjoyable quick read with some clever writing. Great summertime read.

H-Squared AIRMOUNT-S Air Mount for Airport Extreme
H-Squared AIRMOUNT-S Air Mount for Airport Extreme
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The only way to mount an Airport Extreme, April 20, 2012
The H-Squared AIRMOUNT-S is a great wall or ceiling mount for an Airport Extreme. It is well-built and beautifully made, its clear construction complements the Airport Extreme perfectly. It even includes a separate bracket for the power supply. I have used AIRMOUNTs to mount Airport Extremes on both walls and ceilings without any issues.

Sure, you can muck together your own mount, or disassemble the Airport Extreme to install mounting bolts through the bottom case but it is not worth the time or hassle just to get something that works half as well as the AIRMOUNT. Just screw the AIRMOUNT to the wall or ceiling (mounting anchors are provided) and slide in the Airport. These are well-designed, well-made brackets.

Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet
Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet
Price: $12.90
8 used & new from $12.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little stand, July 3, 2011
I like the Arkon Portable Fold-Up stand for its adjustability and its compact size when folded. I cannot image a tablet-style device that this stand would not hold securely. Since is folds up compactly it is easy to toss in my bag so I have it when I need it.