Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Raggson Media > Reviews

Browse

Raggson Media's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Raggson Media "RM" RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
PUMA Men's Evospeed Star IV Soccer Shoe, Total Eclipse/Lava Blast/Tapestry Blue, 11.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Small and narrow, but do the trick, January 30, 2016
These were a great deal, so I bought them a full 2 sizes too big because Puma makes notoriously small, narrow shoes with little to no support. I stuck some insoles in them and they fit really well. I got them to use for casual kick arounds on the weekends with friends, and they are perfect for that. They wouldn't last very long and aren't comfortable enough for all-day or heavy usage, but I don't really think they're designed for that. They're really light, and translate movement well. When I play soccer, I prefer boots that don't take anything away from the feel of the ball, it makes touch and control feel more natural to me. These are great with that in mind. The colors are fine, a little bit much but they don't look ridiculous when just walking around or hanging out. I'd probably get them again if I could get them for the same price (~$25)

Honey-Can-Do LBG-01163 Mesh Laundry Bag with Drawstring, 25-inch L x 36-Inch H, Green
Price: $6.88
19 used & new from $0.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, October 12, 2015
When I went looking for a laundry bag, what I wanted was just a mesh bag that I could throw my sorted clothes into and carry to and from the laundry machine. I have had many over the years, and eventually they get worn out or gross or just fall apart. I do kinda use them as default hampers to throw dirty clothes into after I've worn them. I don't really do extensive sorting, I pretty much have t-shirts, dress shirts and slacks, bedding/towels, and then everything else. So I need 4 bags.

This one is perfect. I actually like the bright green color because it stands out, which helps me keep my stuff separated. I also have roommates, and it's a distinct enough color that if one of them decided to try to commandeer it, I'd be able to call them out and get it back. It's not heavy duty by any means, but it seems sturdy and well-constructed; at least enough to last me a while for my uses. It's large too, so I can fit a load of towels, sheets, pillowcases, and blankets; basically exactly how much my washer can fit.

If you're looking for something that you can wash with items in it, I can't speak to that, as it's not what I use it for. If you're looking for a laundry bag for short term transport of laundry, I'd definitely recommend this. It would also work well to line a more rigid laundry hamper.

KitchenAid Shears with Soft Grip Handles, Black
KitchenAid Shears with Soft Grip Handles, Black
Price: $11.21
12 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for multiple purposes, March 28, 2015
I had pretty high hopes for these shears, as I wanted something that was sharp, comfortable for extended usage, tough, and versatile. Honestly these shears totally blew away what I thought were high expectations. They come really sharp, and ready to use. The little blade sheath is helpful, I suppose, if you have lots of kids around, but I didnt need them. The grip is firm rubber, but extremely comfortable. I use these all the time; in the kitchen, my office, everywhere. They are excellent go to scissors, and I use them for most everyday cutting needs.

I also tend to cut up a lot of cardboard and packaging supplies, which has caused me to go through lower quality scissors/shears. I have had these for months and even moved, using these as my primary cutting tool, and other than a few runs through a scissor sharpener, they have held up extremely well.

I would definitely buy these again, if the ones I have ever wear out

New 014 Skin Tight Compression Base Layer Black T Shirt Short Sleeve Mens (S)
New 014 Skin Tight Compression Base Layer Black T Shirt Short Sleeve Mens (S)
Offered by JUST ONE STYLE
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but falls short of comparable UA product, June 29, 2014
I have been using Under Armour products as a base layer for years. I saw this product and thought I would give it a try just to compare. Since I wear a size small in UA, I bought the same size with this product.

In reviewing this product, I am comparing it to UA short sleeve heat gear compression T shirt, but first, let me make clear what my specific expectations are for this product based on how I use it: To me, there is nothing worse than sweating through your outer most layer of clothing, both when working out or just engaging in regular activity. I use a base layer for both. When exercising, a compression base layer that wicks sweat off of your body really helps extend workouts and keep you cool. The compression helps me by serving as a second skin to reduce friction of any outer layers.

I also often wear a base layer under my regular clothing, I don't sweat more than average, but I definitely don't want to risk sweating through my clothes both for comfort and appearance reasons. A compression base layer is this and light enough that it doesn't make you feel like you're wearing extra layers but also helps keep you cool

A major issue that I have had with UA and other compression items is that they tend to ride up or need adjustment if you engage in activities which require changing positions frequently. This product does have the same issue, but not more or less so than UA.

In comparison to the UA product, this one seems much less elastic. Also, while it does wick sweat away, it does not do a very good job. All in all, it's inferior in pretty much every way to UA. It's a nice attempt, and I'll most likely continue to wear it, but I will stick with the tried and true quality of Under Armour

YooMee Black Capacitive Touchscreen Stylus for Touch Devices Including the New Apple iPad WiFi, New iPad 4G LTE (3rd Gen), Amazon Kindle Fire & Touch 3G, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry Playbook with 1 Year Warranty (Black)
Offered by AGRIGLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for use on iPhone and iPad, June 29, 2014
Nearly 2 years on, I still use this stylus on a daily basis with my iPhone and iPad. Granted, it by no means replicates a true writing experience, but that is obviously not what it is intended for.

Specifically, It helps add a little extra precision when using apps that require a light touch such as photo-editing or even some games. I've never had a problem with accuracy on my iDevices using my fingers, but this product is just a little bit sharper than my fingertips which can come in handy.

It also provides some relief for my thumbs during periods of heavy usage and is ergonomically quite useful. If you're like me, and you spend a lot of time flipping through apps, scrolling, and selecting, then I can't recommend this product highly enough.

Obviously, it is not helpful at all with pinch and zoom, and it isn't idea when inputting text using the on screen keyboard. There is a learning curve with this utensil, as it does not provide the same degree of tactile feedback that your fingers do, but once you get the hang of it, it really comes in handy.

Finally, while I do use matte fingerprint-reducing screen protectors, there is always going to be a little bit of residue on the screen from your fingers. This product does not have this problem. I also mention this in order to address any concerns that it might not work with screen protectors. I use fairly heavy duty screen protectors on all my devices and this stylus works well through all of them.

McDavid 206 Thermal Back Wrap with Gel Pack
McDavid 206 Thermal Back Wrap with Gel Pack
Offered by Forza Sports
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for years before and after back surgery, August 27, 2013
First of all, I am a relatively young man who has suffered from back pain for many years.

Background:
For over 10 years, I struggled with sciatica that resulted from a large number of sports injuries. I tried just about every possible treatment possible for relief including chiropractic care, massage therapy, and inversion therapy. I also purchased the McDavid Thermal Back Wrap with Gel Pack along with many other heat/cold treatments. This product seemed to provide the best temporary results. It got to the point where I acquired a significant limp and my calf muscle was atrophied noticeably. After finally seeking medical consultation, an MRI revealed a significantly ruptured L4-L5 disc that was protruding into my spinal column and was compressing my spinal cord. Two surgeries and a lot of rehab later, my condition had improved considerably. Even years later, I still have minor episodes of discomfort or stiffness and this product is the one thing that I constantly go back to for relief.

Pros:
I love this product because it provides both compression and cold therapy simultaneously. It is comfortable enough to wear while standing, sitting, or even laying down. I have even worn it while exercising. The removable gel pack slips into the neoprene belt easily, and a short stay in my freezer will get it to the right temperature for my use. I'm 5'8'' 140 lbs, and the belt fits comfortably around my waste and would easily accommodate people larger and smaller than me. The quality of the construction is top notch, as I am just now purchasing a replacement for the original that I bought many years ago.

Cons:
I have heard some people complain that it is a little thin, and may cause a "muffin top" effect for users with larger waists. I do not have this problem, but I can see how that would be annoying. It's also a little bit bulky to be worn under clothing without being noticeable. This is not an issue for me, but it would be difficult to pull off skinny jeans, yoga pants, or a mini skirt while wearing this...if that's even something you're considering.

Conclusion:
***DISCLAIMER*** Obviously, this product is in no way an appropriate alternative to professional medical assessment and treatment.
That being said, I absolutely love this product, and am going back to replace one that I bought many years ago and have used regularly. If it works for someone with back problems as severe as mine, I believe that it would be appropriate for most levels of injury or discomfort.

The Art of Flight [DVD,Blu-ray]
The Art of Flight [DVD,Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Travis Rice
Offered by spinnakerx
Price: $25.80
16 used & new from $1.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for snowboarders...This film is incredible, December 25, 2012
Yes, this is a film about snowboarding. Does that mean that only people interested in snowboarding can appreciate it? Absolutely not. A do snowboard, but I also study film and Art of Flight is an absolute triumph in film making. This movie is absolutely brilliant. The cinematography is absolutely breathtaking and the scenery is second to none. The camera-work alone makes this film worth watching, but adding a heart-racing soundtrack as well as some of the most progressive snowboarding on earth and this film is a must-watch.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 4/4S  - Black
Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Offered by extra stuff 2009
Price: $24.90
2 used & new from $20.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Short-term iPhone 4/4S case, but doesn't last forever, December 25, 2012
I've been using Speck cases on every iPhone I have ever had. They are cheap, but they typically protect my phone well and I haven't had any major issues with any of them. I use my phone for everything; literally my entire life is on my phone (backed up of course), so I am vigilant about keeping it protected. However, I also don't want to have to lug around a giant brick like the Otterbox cases. This case provides good protection as well as added grip but still maintains a relatively slim form-factor that comfortably fits in my jean pockets.

I have read a lot of reviews that complain that this case does not provide adequate protection; I am on my third one of these cases and have not had any problems with my phone. I have dropped it a few times, usually from waist level and onto concrete or asphalt, and my phone still works fine. If you are a person that drops your phone every day or perhaps an MMA fighter that wants to keep your phone on you, then I wouldn't recommend this case for you. However, if you use your phone often and only occasionally drop it from relatively low heights, I think that this is the best case out there.

One of the greatest features of this case is the ribbed rubber on the back that provides grip. Not only does this keep my phone in my pocket when I'm sitting down, but it also provides a solid grip when I am holding it in my hand. Its hard plastic component provides protection where you really need it most - on the corners and the front has a small bevel that protects the screen if you happen to place (or drop) the phone face-down.

As many reviewers have already noted, the rubber components do deteriorate over time, especially when removing and replacing the case often. I admit that this is annoying, but it doesn't happen right away. I had my first one for 3 months before I felt the need to replace it. I've had the one that's on my phone now for 3 weeks and there is only slight wear, which doesnt bother be considering how much I use my phone.

Also, the opening for the charger and headphones are somewhat small and may not accommodate all aftermarket peripherals. In regards to the headphone opening, I just took a Dremel with a sanding attachment to expand the opening slightly so that all of my 3.5mm jacks fit comfortably. The opening for the camera is also excellent and doesn't interfere with the flash or lens, so there is no ghosting artifact in the pictures.

I should also note that I am using a media devil screen protector

MediaDevil / PhoneDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) edition - For Apple iPhone 4 / 4G (AT&T/Verizon/Sprint) and 4S / 4GS (2 x FRONT screen protectors)

Which not only works well, but does not interfere with the case.

The only reason that I am not giving it 5 stars is because the rubber does wear down, but I still maintain that this is the best iPhone4/4S for the price.

We Roll Deep [Explicit]
We Roll Deep [Explicit]

1.0 out of 5 stars Only giving it 1 star because I don't like the song, December 25, 2012
I downloaded this song based on the recommendation of a friend. The purchasing experience and Amazon Cloud Player are great, I just don't really like this song. That is just my opinion, not a reflection on the Artist, music style, or Amazon.

Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3 1333 MT/s (PC3-10600) CL9 SODIMM 204-Pin Notebook Memory Modules CT2KIT51264BC1339
Offered by JTC TRADING
Price: $59.50
8 used & new from $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, works well, co complaints at all, December 25, 2012
I had this in my cart forever, debating whether or not my 2 year old ACER aspire TimelineX 4820T running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 from 4GB of RAM to 8GB. Eventually, I just decided to give it a try.

The product came quickly without any problems and was super easy to install. I've been working on computers for a while, so I knew how to change out laptop RAM, but there are plenty of videos on YouTube that provide extensive instructions for anyone with no experience.

I opened the case, popped out the old units and slid these right in. Closed the case and booted the computer up. The new RAM was instantly recognized, and the performance was great. There wasn't a drastic performance increase between 4GB and 8GB of RAM, but that is mostly due to the other components on my computer. That being said, the bump in performance was noticeable and welcome. I've been running these units for about 4 months now, and have had absolutely no problems with them.

I would highly recommend these RAM units. The increase in performance will depend on the other components of your machine - i.e. they will not make you're laptop with integrated graphics into a gaming machine, but they will definitely increase performance. There are plenty of free programs that monitor your system's performance, and if you choose to use them, the increase in performance will be readily apparent.

Recommended for anyone looking to squeeze a little extra performance out of your laptop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3