Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for LizKauai > Reviews

Browse

LizKauai's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LizKauai RSS Feed (Waimea, HI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
New Original Brand VIZIO Blu-ray DVD Blu ray BD Player remote control XRB100 XRB101 For VBR121 VBR140 VBR133 VBR134 VBR135 VBR140
Offered by Promotion-Shopping store

Offered by Lakshmii Creations
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful under my saree, May 25, 2016
It is what I expected and will be very useful under my saree.

NATURAL APIARY® BEEKEEPING SUIT - KHAKI - LARGE - Complete, Full (All-in-One) - Fencing Veil - Easy to Wear & Remove - Bee Proof Seals - Professional & Beginner Beekeepers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suit, April 20, 2016
After repeated trips to the ER due to yellowjacket stings, I ordered the tan version of this model. I am happy with this suit even though the large size garment is loose-fitting for it leaves lots of room for protective clothes inside of it.

Natural Apiary Goatskin Beekeeping Gloves with Sting Proof Cuffs, Cowhide/Yellow, Medium
Offered by NaturalApiary
Price: $29.79
2 used & new from $29.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Protection from yellowjackets, April 19, 2016
Good product. Glove itself is a little tight around the finger seams so I can't wear them for too long. But overall satisfied with them.

Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker
Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker
Offered by Central Home & Tech
Price: $183.99
14 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A decade of use., April 19, 2016
I have been using a Cafe Roma machine for many years and have enjoyed it so much that I am buying a new one for my son and his family.
I have found that it works well even in hard water if I clean the portafilter immediately after pulling my morning shots. I use this machine every day and have no complaints.

Purigen, 2 L / 67.6 oz.
Purigen, 2 L / 67.6 oz.
Offered by Seacorals
Price: $94.99
2 used & new from $94.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but why was it unsealed and wet?, April 9, 2016
This review is from: Purigen, 2 L / 67.6 oz. (Misc.)
This is a fabulous product. I bought several smaller sealed jars with good results.
But when I bought the large jar, it arrived in a shipping bag, unsealed, gave off an odor and there was a liquid at the bottom that I did not notice until I bagged the material.
I had to wash it several times but the odor persists.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2016 9:46 PM PDT

MAJU's California Grown Spirulina Powder (1 POUND): Non-Irradiated, Non-GMO, Spirulina Recipe eBook with Purchase, Vegan, Gluten-free
Offered by Maju Superfoods LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, December 10, 2015
Delicious as well as healthy. I share my spiralina with my dog and my opae ula (shrimp) and we all love it!

SubstrateSource Anubias barteri "Nana" Live Aquatic Aquarium Plant
SubstrateSource Anubias barteri "Nana" Live Aquatic Aquarium Plant
Offered by SubstrateSource
Price: $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent products and services!, February 21, 2015
This is my favorite source of aquatic plants. Not only are their plants exactly as described but come professionally packed and 100% alive and useaable. They also respond quickly to special requests and are very eager to please. I will continue to be a regular customer.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, Spigen® [Tough Armor] KICK-STAND [Gunmetal] Heavy Duty Dual Layer EXTREME Protective Kick-Stand Case for iPhone 6 Plus (2014) - Gunmetal (SGP11053)
Price: $20.48
11 used & new from $11.03

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite case, February 21, 2015
I love this case. I had one for my 5s and it kept my phone in mint condition and I was able to sell it for top dollar when I upgraded to the 6+. I have one on my new phone with full confidence that it will keep this one clean and safe as well.
On earlier phones, I used an Otterbox but had to buy two cases for the 2 years that I owned the phone because it would stretch or have some other issues. One Spigen lasted the whole time and was effective protection from drops.

12-inch Supreme Bully Sticks by Best Bully Sticks (25 Pack) All Natural Dog Treats
Offered by BestBullySticks
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Pittie, February 21, 2015
Excellent product. My pit bull loves these and it keeps her occupied for many minutes of active chewing. Sometimes she will take a break for water but will go back to finish her bully stick so there is no waste.
This company is very accessible to its customers. It engages you by email to make sure you are satisfied and responds quickly to feedback.
Comment Comment | Permalink