Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for Jessica > Reviews

Browse

Jessica's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessica RSS Feed

RoomMates RMK1253SCS Express Yourself Primary Colors Peel & Stick Wall Decals
RoomMates RMK1253SCS Express Yourself Primary Colors Peel & Stick Wall Decals
Price: $9.97
9 used & new from $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, November 23, 2014
We are using it at work so that people can give their colleagues acknowledgements and support one another! Rainbow colors were awesome very colorful! Only wish was that it had more of the letter "T"

Soy una hermana mayor (Spanish Edition)
Soy una hermana mayor (Spanish Edition)
by Joanna Cole
Price: $6.07
72 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This was the perfect gift for my daughter when my son was about ..., October 5, 2014
This was the perfect gift for my daughter when my son was about to be born! We were concerned that she would be jealous but once she realized she could do so much more than him (eating ice-cream!) and being able to be a helper she loved it...she actually quoted sentences from the book and was so excited to be the big sister!

The Grandparent Gift Co. Sweet Something Frame, Big Sister
The Grandparent Gift Co. Sweet Something Frame, Big Sister
Price: $7.49
3 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect new big sister gift, August 26, 2011
This came just as shown in the picture exactly what i was looking for! Its a perfect gift for a new big sister i cant wait to put the first picture of my daughter w her baby brother this will b a frame and pic we will cherish forever!

Dora the Explorer Toddler Fiesta Dress up Costume
Dora the Explorer Toddler Fiesta Dress up Costume

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth price, August 26, 2011
This was perfect for my daughters Dora party she wanted to b a Dora princess it was a great one time use basically. I put it in the wash and then hung it to dry but when my daughter put it on again i noticed a huge string hanging from the bottom it was the bottom ruffle starting to unravel!!