Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for L.Cintron > Reviews

Browse

L.Cintron's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L.Cintron RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fire 7 2015 Case, WizFun [30 Colors] PU Leather Case Cover For Fire 7 Tablet (will only fit Fire 7" Display 5th Generation - 2015 release) (DotPurple)
Offered by WIZFUN TECH
Price: $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, August 21, 2016
This case started peeling and falling apart within a month. It also does not allow the tablet to breathe. This case was not worth the money. Very disappointing.

BLU Energy X 2 - With 4000 mAh Super Battery - US GSM Unlocked Smartphone - Gold
Price: $99.99
26 used & new from $79.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought........, August 21, 2016
I bought this phone after having a blu studio 5.5 expecting something even better! I am unfortunately disappointed as this phone often freezes and crashes. The camera is supposed to be an upgrade however I find the quality to be lower. The touch screen often freezes, I'm often left tapping the screen several times before my text is added. This was so smooth on my studio 5.5
The claim that the battery lasts longer is also from what I'm experiencing untrue, as soon as it's charged and used for a minute the battery drops from 100-95%
The processor seems slow as well. Aside from some upgrades I'm missing my studio 5.5
I'm wondering and hoping I just got a defective phone.

Rigoni Di Asiago Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread, Cocoa and Milk, 9.52 Ounce Jar (Pack of 6)
Price: $26.46
18 used & new from $26.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious organic alternative to the name brand!, August 21, 2016
Delicious!!!!!! My only complaint about this product is the difficulty getting all of it out of the jar!!! I was afraid the taste wouldn't stand up to my daughter's picky taste after having the popular name brand. I was so excited to find an all organic version and too top it off my daughter LOVES it!!!! Well worth it!

Vivid Lighting LED Bulbs, 60 Watt Replacement, 8W, 800 Lumens, 6 Pack, Soft White (2700K), Non-Dimmable
Offered by Vivid Lighting Inc
Price: $20.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Bright!!, August 21, 2016
So I just received these LED bulbs and have replaced my compact fluorescent bulbs. These are much brighter than the compact fluorescent bulbs. I did notice that the bulbs do not work in a couple of my sockets?? However I still had plenty of lights to use all 6 in this pack.
I will update my review as time goes by. I'm excited to see a possible difference in my electric bill and to see their longevity. (Week one)

Arshiner Girls' Dance Leotard Ruffle Sleeve (140(Age for 7-8 Y), Pink(FBA))
Arshiner Girls' Dance Leotard Ruffle Sleeve (140(Age for 7-8 Y), Pink(FBA))
Offered by ARSHINER
Price: $13.65
2 used & new from $12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dance leotard, May 9, 2016
very nice product, well made & packaged well. looks wonderful on my daughter. would purchase again

Old Vegas Slots
Old Vegas Slots

4.0 out of 5 stars just like the casino, June 30, 2015
This review is from: Old Vegas Slots (App)
Great game! Lots of fun,just like a 're a l slot machind

Mahjong Solitaire Epic
Mahjong Solitaire Epic

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, November 24, 2014
This review is from: Mahjong Solitaire Epic (App)
This app is good for the price. It keeps you entertained. It would be better if it didn't freeze or lag

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations Volume 4
Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations Volume 4
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No Reservations, June 23, 2013
I love his gritty attitude about everything. the critical wonder of Bourdain is just what this New Yorker is about. GREAT SHOW!!!!

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

4.0 out of 5 stars good basic calculator, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
This is a great basic calculator. I needed a basic calculator for my kindle fire, since it does not come standard with the kindle. Easy to use. Clear buttons.

LF Hawaii Flower Designer Hard Case Cover, Lf Stylus Pen and Wiper For StraightTalk Net 10 LG Optimus Logic L35g Dynamic L38c
Offered by Luckiefind
Price: $5.90

4.0 out of 5 stars nice looking case fits like a glove, March 8, 2013
I bought this phone at a black Friday sale and until recently was unable to find a cover. I found this at a fair price and it makes my phone look like a million dollars !!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3