Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for T. Nasseri > Reviews

Browse

T. Nasseri's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Nasseri "Collin" RSS Feed (Houston, TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Huawei Nexus 6P Unlocked Smartphone, 64GB, US Warranty (Graphite)
Huawei Nexus 6P Unlocked Smartphone, 64GB, US Warranty (Graphite)
32 used & new from $382.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone. Pure Android., July 24, 2016
I bought this for my brother and he likes it a lot. I bought the Google Nexus 5X for myself and they are both great devices. No bloatware and we both use Project Fi from Google.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2016 4:08 PM PDT

Breathable Mesh Hollow Car Auto Chair Seat Back Cushion Home Office Waist Lumbar Support Pillow Pad
Offered by Kasstino
Price: $4.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Great back support, July 24, 2016
Great back support and my back pain is less as well as the stiffness I get daily. Sturdier than another brand I bought. I would have given it a 5 except the elastic band is not that tight. However, I would buy it again and thinking of getting another one to replace the other one I bought that is decent. Also, delivery takes like 3 weeks too.

Original 65W New Version Dell LA65NM130 HA65NM130 AC Adapter Charger
Original 65W New Version Dell LA65NM130 HA65NM130 AC Adapter Charger
Offered by skyview mall
Price: $22.00
27 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 24, 2016
Works great. I keep this one at home and keep the original that came with the Dell laptop at the office. Saves time in the AM and PM unpacking, packing, and unpacking again. Plus, the laptop bag is lighter. Worth the money.

adidas Performance Men's Messi 15.3 FG/AG Soccer Shoe, White/Prime Blue S12/Core Black, 10 M US
Offered by Turtle Hat LLC
Price: $66.00
5 used & new from $43.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe but very narrow, October 17, 2015
Pros: Beautify shoe, looks well crafted, and sole feels comfortable.
Cons: Way too narrow and way too tight even 1/2 size larger.

It would be unjust to give this shoe a 1 star rating or a 5 star rating. I am putting this right in the middle at 3 for the above.

I read all the reviews and everybody said it was too narrow and to get a half to one size bigger. I bought it 1/2 size bigger at 10 instead of 9.5. I put my normal soccer sock on (not double socks), and I could barely get my foot in. Once it was in, it was ridiculously tight that I could barely walk in them. They are super narrow and you must have narrow feet to wear these. My feet aren't big by all means, a little wide, but still small feet. In any event, I didn't bother trying the other shoe on and this one is going back. I think even if I get a 10.5 size, it will still be too tight and there will be a lot of air between the toe and the end of the shoe. Thus, it will be completely ineffective.

Aesthetically, the picture is the shoe and it is really nice looking. My wife loves the color and looks. The materials feel great and I can see how the ball will stay close to your feet and shots should be great too just based on the materials. The bottom of the cleats will be perfect in hard ground (I live in Houston and most of our fields are hard). The cleats are similar to my current Nike's and this is the reason I bought this one along with the looks and other people's feedback.

If Adidas has a similar shoe that is wider, I will buy it. I am going to go to our local store to try a pair on as I haven't been able to play the last two weeks partly because I didn't have any cleats to wear.

In summary, if you have narrow feet, you can't beat the price for the shoe and I am certain it will be a nice pair. I recommend you try it on at a store if you want to buy it and to buy it online if the price is lower on Amazon than at the store. The S&H was quick with Prime too.

Polaris Tail Scrubbers 5 pack for Model 180, 280, 360, or 380 Pool Cleaners
Polaris Tail Scrubbers 5 pack for Model 180, 280, 360, or 380 Pool Cleaners
Offered by ePoolSupply
Price: $9.25
6 used & new from $4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars works great on my Polaris 280, August 10, 2014
Worked perfectly on my Polaris 280. I got 5 for basically the price of 3 on Amazon and 5 for the price of 2 at the store. I highly recommend this. The package came in two days and they are all individually wrapped so they all stay new in each pack. Love it.

Not sure why Amazon is asking me to rate this toy. This is not a toy. 5 stars for this pool cleaner head.

Spa/Pool skimmer net--TK spa net--Sand/Silt for fine particles made by Triluca pro series
Offered by Triluca
Price: $35.89
4 used & new from $31.85

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome skimmer, August 10, 2014
This skimmer is awesome. It picks up the small particles from my oak tree I could not previously get out. Also, emptying the contents from the net is a lot better than typical nets. It is smooth. Also, the orange thing around it is a great scooper and also well wrapped around the net. I was going to buy another one and store in my garage but my wife told me not too to save money until one is needed. Who knows if this will tear in the future. I highly recommend.

Incipio Feather Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Neon Orange)
Incipio Feather Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Neon Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 7, 2014
Loved it. For 3Gs

Travel Bag - Suit (Black) (44" X 24" X 5")
Travel Bag - Suit (Black) (44" X 24" X 5")
Offered by 24hrs Deals
Price: Click here to see our price
17 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bag, August 7, 2014
Love it. Does the job. Recommend it.

Kaisi 16-Piece Precision Screwdriver Set Repair Tool Kit for iPad, iPhone & Other Devices (Kaisi 16 Piece)
Offered by oktools
Price: $7.37
7 used & new from $2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job. A bit cheap though., August 7, 2014
Works great. A bit cheap since not metal. I used it to replace my BlackBerry Z30 screen so it did the job a couple of times. Worth the small cost and who knows if I will use it on other electronics in the future.

Blackberry Z30 LCD Black Screen & Digitizer Assembly
Blackberry Z30 LCD Black Screen & Digitizer Assembly
Offered by XR market
Price: $58.09
3 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on Verizon Z30. Don't over tighten screws, August 7, 2014
I ordered this for my Verizon Z30 and installed it. Worked great when I plugged it in. Only issue is that I over tightened one of the screws and it cracked the screen from the inside :( This was my fault completely so will absorb the cost of $43 I paid for this. My only recommendation is to not over tighten the screws. I am just glad that this worked on the Verizon Z30 model as I ordered one from another seller and it worked but the three little tabs at the bottom didn't fit mine (i.e., it was made for GSM Z30 phones such as AT&T, T-Mobile).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3