Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Bfbug > Reviews

Browse

Bfbug's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bfbug "satisfied amazon shopper" RSS Feed (NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Avalon Organics Lavender Luminosity Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub, 4 Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2)
Offered by -Supreme Sales-
Price: $18.99
8 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't harm the environment., June 29, 2016
Have been using this,product for years. I love the gentle exfoliating properties. And it doesn't have plastic in it to harm the environment.

ASICS Women's Circuit 7 Singlet,Red,Small
ASICS Women's Circuit 7 Singlet,Red,Small
Price: $20.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Product Misrepresented, April 16, 2016
This item was misrepresented. The description said it was made of cotton. However, when I received it, I saw that it was 100% POLYESTER! I'm keeping it because it fits, and don't want the hassle of a return. Please update your product description to accurately reflect the fabric.

Leather Journal with Semi-precious Stone & Buckle Closure Leather Diary Gift for Him Her
Offered by RusticTown
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully crafted., December 7, 2015
Much nicer than I thought it would be. I bought it as a gift for my son, who is a writer. I can't wait to give it to him. He's going to love it. The leather is good quality and it looks handmade.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Safer sunscreen product., August 15, 2015
We live near the beach and use a lot of sunscreen. That's why we want to use a safer sunscreen. Some of the major brands that are on the market have a litany of harmful ingredients. We don't want to use a lot of harmful chemicals on our skin. But we don't want to risk skin cancer either. This is the best product we've found.

Organic Chocolate Truffles by Truffettes de France (7 ounce)
Organic Chocolate Truffles by Truffettes de France (7 ounce)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother buying these., May 11, 2015
These truffles arrived all melted into one clump.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2015 7:45 AM PDT

DAX Two-Tone Document/Diploma Frame, Wood, 8.5 x 11 Inches, Black with Gold Leaf Trim (N17981BT)
Price: $6.44
46 used & new from $5.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but be careful, May 11, 2015
Just what we were looking for. Be careful when prying open the metal tabs in the back. One went right into my finger. They are very sturdy

GE Energy Smart GE 50 LED C-9 Lights
GE Energy Smart GE 50 LED C-9 Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars easy online order, February 14, 2014
looked high and low for these in the stores after the holidays. glad to see that amazon had them. the search is over.

Red Velvet Bow 9-Inch By 16-Inch 2-Pack
Red Velvet Bow 9-Inch By 16-Inch 2-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for outside bench, February 14, 2014
We're using these to adorn an outside bench for the holidays. They are the perfect size. very happy with them.

InterDesign Formbu Square Toilet Bowl Brush and Holder for Bathroom Storage - Natural Bamboo
Price: $15.88
6 used & new from $14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 26, 2013
This looks beautiful and is functional. Goes well with my other bamboo items. Also the perfect size for a small bathroom.

ASICS Women's GEL-1160 Running Shoe,White/Raspberry/Lightning,8 M US
ASICS Women's GEL-1160 Running Shoe,White/Raspberry/Lightning,8 M US
Offered by The Shoe Company

5.0 out of 5 stars ASICS great for wide feet, December 12, 2013
I love these sneakers. My feet are wide and they fit great. Also so light on your feet for running.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4