Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for Kandace > Reviews

Browse

Kandace's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kandace RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love it., May 7, 2015
Looks great and fits great.

Dragonling Design Protective Decal Skin Sticker (Matte Satin Coating) for Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 inch (released 2013) eBook Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful art, May 7, 2015
Beautiful, looks gorgeous on my Kindle very happy with it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., May 7, 2015
Very cheap looking case. The design looks like their printer ran out of ink while applying it, instead of being black and gray it is black and a sort of pinkish orange. The same color you get when printer runs out of black ink. I waited a long time for this case to come and am simply not at all impressed. It is not as pictured, very disappointed.

Update: The sellers sent m a new case so I gave them an extra star, unfortunately the case they sent me looks cheaply printed also. it's smudgy and the base of the case has black on it where it is not supposed to. I added photos to show what I mean, please note that my camera is not taking fuzzy pictures and that is the case's printing. its not as sharp as I had hoped. maybe I am just extra picky though...
(first picture is the first discolored case, second picture is the fuzzy case, third is the base of the fuzzy case showing the black, which is a little hard to see in the picture.

to sum up, I am not impressed, I gave them an extra star because they sent me another case and they tried, but they should really inspect the printing on these before they send them out.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Everydaysource Compatible With NINTENDO 3DS Stylus , Black Plastic [3pc-Pack]
Everydaysource Compatible With NINTENDO 3DS Stylus , Black Plastic [3pc-Pack]

1.0 out of 5 stars they are short and cheap., December 2, 2013
They are extremely short and awkward to use, had I known they were not the normal size I would not have wasted my time or money on them. Very disappointed.

Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, Book 1) (The White Rabbit Chronicles)
by Gena Showalter
Price: $12.74
84 used & new from $2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, June 22, 2013
This book sticks to the same theme as Alice in Wonderland, a girl thrown into a new world she doesn't understand. The author did a hood job with making connections between the two books without actually copying anything from Alice in Wonderland. Now I'm just waiting on the sequel.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
by Lewis Carroll
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $3.44
90 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, May 2, 2013
Good book and it has the original pictures which makes it perfect. I really like that it comes with both Alice and through the looking glass, because if I read the first I have to read the second.

TARDIS Blue Police Call Box White Hard Snap on Case Cover for Samsung® i9300 Galaxy S3 S III Case - Universal - Great Affordable Gift!

3.0 out of 5 stars eh, April 8, 2013
It's ok I guess, it feels cheap and I have already chipped the corners (I haven't put it on the phone yet and chipped it the first day I got it). To me it feels like cardboard covered in a few layers of clear nail polish and I think I could have made it myself if I had the casing.

I gave it three stars because the white part is a nice plastic case that will get the job done when it comes to protection. But looks and feel are not up to five star standards.

I wouldn't recommend this just because for how cheap it feels it is far to expensive, if it were $5-$10 I'd say it was good for the price... but that's not the case.

The Hunger Games Movie Necklace Single Chain "Mocking Jay"
The Hunger Games Movie Necklace Single Chain "Mocking Jay"
Offered by CaliforniaRed
Price: $4.98
13 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, August 16, 2012
When I bought this I was worried that I was buying a plastic necklace because of how cheap it is, but to my surprise it is not plastic, it is a light weight metal (don't know what kind)and it seems very durable. It has a long chain that can easily fit over anyone's head, but it is easily adjustable because the chain loops are large enough clasp anywhere. The Mockingjay itself is nicely detailed also.
All in all, I am VERY pleased :)

Samsung I500 Fascinate Galaxy S Crystal Clear Screen Protector ( 3 Pack )
Samsung I500 Fascinate Galaxy S Crystal Clear Screen Protector ( 3 Pack )
Offered by eTECH
Price: $1.99
16 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars crappy., October 14, 2011
Don't waste your time or money, takes forever to ship and when the covers finally got here and I put it on I realise they are to small, they have lines going across the screen making it look cheap and they smudge and scratch easily. I wiped it off with the sleeve of my sweatshirt and it scratched.

Belkin Leather Folio Case for iPod touch 2G, 3G (Pink)
Belkin Leather Folio Case for iPod touch 2G, 3G (Pink)

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh, March 6, 2011
Serves as good protection but seems to be cheaply made, is cut wrong and the edges look crappy, corners of the ipod are very hard to reach, and if you try to type with it on the space bar and all buttons near the edges are hard to click. I really wanted to like this case but I don't. Even though it's cheap I would not buy it if I were you.

Page: 1 | 2