Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for Tracy Mitchell > Reviews

Browse

Tracy Mitchell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracy Mitchell "tracymit" RSS Feed (Oklahoma City, Ok USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Ruin (The Faithful and the Fallen)
Ruin (The Faithful and the Fallen)
by John Gwynne
Price: $11.55
75 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic Fantasy at its best!, November 17, 2015
My favorite series of books for 2015 and quite possibly ever. If you like Game of Thrones this fits nicely into that genre. Tons of great battles, magic, giants, wolven, treachery and treason, what's not to love! My favorite style of writing where each chapter is about a specific person. I ate up all 3 books in record time. I highly recommend this series, you won't be able to stop till your done. Now to wait till the 4th and final chapter due out mid 2016.....I can't wait!

Turbo Metal Oscillating Sprinkler with Flow Control
Turbo Metal Oscillating Sprinkler with Flow Control
Price: $29.99
39 used & new from $25.24

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star Sprinkler...So Easy to Adjust!, July 13, 2014
Great sprinkler for the money....so easy to adjust....I love it. Seems pretty durable to me, and I go through sprinklers like no tomorrow. This one has any adjustment including water pressure that you could want. I give It 5 starts and will certainly buy another if this one ever fails.

Wolf's Cut
Wolf's Cut
by W. D. Gagliani
Price: $15.00
25 used & new from $7.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Lupo at it Again!, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Wolf's Cut (Paperback)
Detective Lupo is running into to trouble again...doesn't he always. This one has the usual cast of regulars, fast paced action, and a nicely wrapped ending. My only complaint is it seemed a little short when I finished it. I love this series. These werewolves are not your mothers paranormal romance variety, these wolves are vicious. Keep writing Mr. Gagliani, I'm always up for another adventure in the great north with Detective Lupo, Jessie, and of course Heather! Highly recommend starting at the beginning and doing a binge read!

Caza Trail Coffee, French Roast, 24 Single Serve Cups
Caza Trail Coffee, French Roast, 24 Single Serve Cups
Price: $11.82
4 used & new from $11.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and Rich Taste!, January 1, 2014
I have had no problems with these K cups. The French roast flavor is one of the richest tasting coffee's on the market and I have tasted a bunch of them. If you like your coffee, dark and robust, then this is the one for you....I love it!

Forged From Ash - Book #7 of the Skinners Series
Forged From Ash - Book #7 of the Skinners Series
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Same world, Same Characters.....Great Story!, August 16, 2013
I love the world of the Skinners. We waited for some time for the next chapter in the story and it was worth the wait! No spoilers here though... This picks up about 2 years after the events in Extinction Agenda and the world is a mess. Same great characters with some added new twists. I love Marcus' writing style, so easy to get pulled into the story and feel like you are along for the ride. My only complaint is when I read the last page of this installment...I needed more. This book all of the sudden just kind of ends....so once again I will wait anxiously for the next book to come out. Kudo's Marcus and thanks again for bringing us back into the world of the Skinners and Fullbloods. Love it!

The Dread (The Fallen Kings Cycle #2)
The Dread (The Fallen Kings Cycle #2)
by Gail Z. Martin
Price: $7.64
56 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic Fantasy at its Best!, April 4, 2013
Short review....epic story, great battle scenes, intriguing characters, and a world that I want to go live in. My recommendation is start at the beginning with The Summoner, buy all 6 and have a sit in reading session. I read all 6 in order and will say this is now my all time favorite series. Anyone I have recommended this series to has come back and thanked me after reading it. Highly recommended!

Ice Forged (The Ascendant Kingdoms Saga)
Ice Forged (The Ascendant Kingdoms Saga)
by Gail Z. Martin
Price: $9.28
69 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story...Great World....When does the sequel come out?, February 18, 2013
This was a venture for me away from the typical supernatural books that I normally read (not saying there are no vamps in this story). A trip into the more true fantasy genre...and I loved it. What a compelling story from start to finish....one can only wait for the sequel to see what actually happens. Although a lot of reviews say the book has a bad ending, I view the book in an entirely different manner. This book to me was set up pure and simple....world building. There was not really an ending at all, so to say the book ended weakly isn't really fair, the book really didn't end, neither did the story.

The book makes you fall in love with the world that you are being introduced to......Martin even made me want to go to Edgeland, althouh cold and desolate it seemed like a place that would be highly unique. No spoilers from me as far as the story goes, but I loved the book from start to finish.....loved the characters, loved the world, loved everything about it. I would highly recommend this new series to anyone who likes fantasy/magic tales. Can't wait for the next book, I only hope it comes quickly.

Steel's Edge (The Edge, Book 4)
Steel's Edge (The Edge, Book 4)
by Ilona Andrews
Price: $5.49
85 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An Outstanding Read!, November 29, 2012
The Edge is one of my favorite series. So its with a heavy heart that I read the last installment of the series. The book was awesome, the Edge world is unlike any other I have read, it pulls you in and the way this team writes you honestly feel like you are there while your reading. I love that the 4 books in the series tackle a different set of main characters in each book, with some crossover. There is so many characters I would like to have as a main story arc that it pains me to know its over. I won't put spoilers in my review, but suffice it to say, this book is quite an adventure story with a powerful ending (a few tears may have actually fallen). I will definately re-read the Edge series, there is so much information contained in the world building, it will be fun to go back and start at the beginning again, knowing a little more about the families in the Edge.....Thanks Ilona Andrews for writing another great series....if you like Fantasy, minus the werewolves and vampires, this series is for you, its unlike anything you've ever read...A++++++

Black Dust Mambo
Black Dust Mambo
by Adrian Phoenix
54 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Spell Binding Novel - Full of Action, May 23, 2012
Voodoo, spells, witchcraft, nomads....this book has it all. I actually loved this book and couldn't put it down. A mile a minute thriller that has you guessing until the very end. Full of southern Louisiana charm, language, and culture. This book was a good variation from all the syrupy Paranormal romance stuff out there today, a little darker(a lot actually), full of voodoo and spell casting made for a nice change. I highly recommend this book, suffice it to say one of my top 10 reads over the last year....I actually felt more knowleagable about the art of Voodoo after completing this novel...try it you won't regret reading this book.

Chosen By Sin: A Para-Ops Novel
Chosen By Sin: A Para-Ops Novel
by Virna DePaul
Price: $7.99
14 used & new from $3.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great chapter in the Para Ops series!, January 16, 2012
This is a great series....done in my favorite style of writing for a series. Taking a main character from the first story and making a subsequent book all about them. Excellent character development....lots of good twists and turns....and yes some steamy romance. A+ all the way around, I don't write spoilers in my reviews, but this series is one of the best I've read in the past year...start at the beginning and enjoy!

Page: 1 | 2