Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for Neely > Reviews

Browse

Neely's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Neely RSS Feed

AX Paris Women's Chiffon Plain Romper
AX Paris Women's Chiffon Plain Romper

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it!, October 22, 2013
I have never worn a romper before, so I was worried that it would ride up in the back. It fits perfectly, and it actually looks incredibly slimming throughout the waist. My husband even told me how thin I looked in it (of his own free will, I was not fishing for compliments, ladies). The fabric is very delicate, so don't go sit on a park bench while wearing it because it may snag. Overall, I love it.

OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 5/5s/SE - Frustration Free Packaging - HOT PINK (HOT PINK/WHITE)
Price: $34.95
14 used & new from $24.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone case, meets my expectations, October 22, 2013
I do not treat my phone violently like some people may, so this case is more than adequate for my needs. I have dropped it several times without problems. I do not like the peel and stick screen layer they included, so I have just left it off and my screen is just fine. The only complaint I have is with the white rubber gusset piece that goes inside the pink hard plastic case- the edges are turning blue because I usually keep my phone in the back pocket of my blue jeans... but that's just cosmetic so it doesn't really bother me that much.

Mac OS X version 10.6.3 Snow Leopard (Mac computer with an Intel processor required)
Offered by Macintosh Computer Services
Price: $35.00
83 used & new from $15.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Call 1*800*MY*APPLE, October 27, 2012
Just called Apple today (10-27-12) and ordered Snow Leopard for $19.99. They are practically giving it away so you can upgrade to the newest version- Mountain Lion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2012 1:26 PM PDT

My First Umbrella Doll Stroller in Pink and White Stripes for Toddler - Cutest First Doll Stroller for Girls
Offered by NerDeals
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made Doll Stroller!, February 25, 2012
Ok, so first I want to start off saying how incredibly well made this toy is! It is just like the real thing. The bars are metal, not plastic. The seat is made of a very durable fabric, and the wheels run smoothly. My 2 year old LOVES this thing! She pushes her Clifford doll all over the house. The ONLY problem I have had is that my daughter thinks that she can sit in it. This stroller is intended for dolls, not toddlers! She has used it as a chair so many times that she has created a small tear in the seat. That is not the manufacturer's fault, though! This toy is excellent for it's intended use, just don't let your kids sit in it! (My fault, not the product's).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2013 4:37 PM PDT

InStep Flash Fixed Wheel Double Jogger, Orange/Gray
InStep Flash Fixed Wheel Double Jogger, Orange/Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stroller to Get Back In Shape, February 25, 2012
This stroller was super easy to put together. It just took a few clicks, snaps, and only 4 screws! The tires needed to be inflated a little bit before I took it out for a jog, but that was no big deal. I just used our bicycle pump and was done. There are 2 cup holders and a small storage compartment on the tray by the handle bar. The storage compartment has a lid, and it's a great place for me to put my keys and phone. I use this stroller for my 2 year old, and my 6 month old. They both fit comfortably and enjoy the ride. The seat backs are adjustable so you can have the kids sitting upright, or in a reclined position. There is also storage underneath the seats for you to put larger belongings like your purse, or a blanket for the kids if it's chilly out (or toys/snacks...etc.). The fixed wheel is not a problem for me. I jog in the streets of my neighborhood, and when I have to make a turn onto a different street, the stroller turns easily- However, it makes a bit of a wide turn. Sharp turns are hard to conquer using this stroller, but I don't encounter sharp turns on my route (except when I am taking it in and out of my garage- I just lift the front wheel off the ground and maneuver it using the rear wheels). If you are looking for a stroller to use while jogging on a path, trail, or around the neighborhood this is the stroller for you. If you need something to put the kids in while you are running errands out on the town, you may want to look at something else.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Price: $28.00
422 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the old days..., January 16, 2012
I LOVE this game! It takes me back to the old Nintendo days, playing the original Super Mario Brothers. My family and I all sit down at least 4 nights a week to play this game together. Playing with 4 players can get a little crowded, though. If you loved the original Mario Brothers game, you should definitely give this one a try.