Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Bobby Willard > Reviews

Browse

Bobby Willard's Profile

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bobby Willard "Japanese cravist" RSS Feed (Vernon, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Allegra K Men Long Sleeve Buttonless Slant Pockets Hooded Cardigan Black M
Allegra K Men Long Sleeve Buttonless Slant Pockets Hooded Cardigan Black M
Offered by uxcell
Price: $19.76
4 used & new from $17.50

1.0 out of 5 stars NO WAY!, January 12, 2016
It came yesterday, and when I opened it up, I did not recognize it. The material is shotty, very poor quality. The finish on the sleeve ends were terrible, not finished. Threads coming out of the sleeves. Inside was terribly put together. I am going to keep it, but it will take some doing to get that sorry excuse for a sweater into the shape it should have been. Now I know why its so cheap.

Norton Security (For 5 Devices) [Download] (Old Version)
Norton Security (For 5 Devices) [Download] (Old Version)
Price: $53.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy. I have used Norton for the past 8 ..., December 23, 2014
I bought it, I tried to download it, but nothing happened. So, I went into my Norton site and MADE them accept this code, and it finally went thru. Now, I am happy. I have used Norton for the past 8 years, and will not accept anything less. This is a substitute for Norton 360, which is the best and what I always used. I feel confident when I am on the net, or on my Kindle Fire HDX tablet, because I have total protection for both. Yes, I downloaded protection for both, and am thinking of downloading protection for my Samsung Galaxy 3 phone. I trust nothing else to keep my settings, my email, and what ever else there is, safe.

Essential Elements for Strings: Book 1 with EEi (Violin)
Essential Elements for Strings: Book 1 with EEi (Violin)
by Pamela Tellejohn Hayes
Price: $4.87
247 used & new from $0.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, June 7, 2014
I purchased this book awhile back and hoped it would help me with playing the violin for the first time. I loved it so well, that I had to show it to a friend. I had purchased him a violin to learn to play, and a wall chart to help in learning. When this book came, I showed it to him, and he liked it so much that I decided to buy one for him. We both are exceptionally happy that we have this book. Its a beginner's book, but does not treat you like a child who is just learning. This book is a great guide to taking each step, one at a time, to learning to play the violin. Notes are discussed, as well as flats and sharps, and how long to hold your notes, etc. I just started back to learning my notes, and this is a great way to get back in practice. You also learn how to hold the violin correctly, how to hold the bow correctly, and how to keep your violin cleaned. Its a great book if you want to learn the correct way to play the violin. The notes are color coded as well, so when you get a finger guide, as I did, it will be of great help to you. I love this book.

Nearly Natural 4103 Cedar Bonsai Silk Plant, 24-Inch, Green
Nearly Natural 4103 Cedar Bonsai Silk Plant, 24-Inch, Green
Offered by Cymax
Price: $85.49
23 used & new from $76.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful tree!, April 17, 2014
I have purchased artificial bonsai trees in the past, so I knew what I would be getting. I also have purchased from Nearly Natural in the past, and knew what I would be finding from them. When I order any tree, plant, etc I order from Nearly Natural. This tree looks so real, even my guests think I spent a fortune on the tree. It is beautiful. I admire it every day. It looks just as pictured. Being 24 inches of tree, mostly, it overcomes you, and you have to sit and admire it, from where I stand. Its really lifelike although realistically the leaves are not real, nor are they silk. But that is no problem. I cannot imaging trying to make those tiny, tiny leaves from silk, anyway. My only complaint is that I wish the pot were a bit more decorative. But, for the price I paid, its well worth it to own this tree. Imagine, if you paid for a real bonsai tree that large, you would be spending anywhere from $500 to $3,000 on it. Seriously! I have always wanted one of these trees, in bonsai form, and now I have one, even if its only artificial. Nearly Natural, thank you! Amazon, thanks for having it on your site.

rooCASE Ultra-Slim (Red) Vegan Leather Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch Tablet - Slim Profile 17mm - (Support Auto Sleep and Wake)

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok!, March 30, 2014
I purchased this red cover because I wanted something to protect my tablet and keep it from the elements. It does that. I wanted something that could hold my tablet without adding much weight to the product. It does that. It fits my needs. It fits my tablet, too. The only reason why I did not give it a four or five star is that the sleep/awake does not work. I still have to click my on and off button when I want it on or off. But that's really not a big deal. I was just disappointed that the sleep/awake feature was not working on my cover. It has its own holder for a stylus, which I like. It seems to be made of durable material, and well made. I like the felt touch on the inside. It serves me well. I can overlook the one issue I have with this product. Why not return it? Its not that big a deal. I am not a lazy person, so clicking the on button as I open the cover is one simple touch and its going. Would I purchase another one like this from them? Perhaps!

Stylemaster Tribeca 56 by 84-Inch Faux Silk Grommet Panel, Crimson
Stylemaster Tribeca 56 by 84-Inch Faux Silk Grommet Panel, Crimson
Price: $7.00
17 used & new from $0.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice curtains!, March 30, 2014
OMG, lol! Well, let me explain something. I purchased these originally for decorating the outside windows of my patio. I had this bright idea to make the outside of the patio look as great as the inside of the house. Well, when I tried to put a nail in the side slats on the outside wall, I could not do it. I thought about drilling a hole in the slats to put the screws in to hang this with. But changed my mind. So, what to do with the curtains, now. Well, I had thought about adding another color to my living room, and chose red. I had purchased a red oriental rug to put in my living room, and when I got it, I noticed that the red curtains would be perfect with the red rug, and the red pillows I was about to cover with another color. So, these curtains went in my living room, and after everything was changed, my living room now has a totally new look, just changing the curtains, and changing the rugs. It hangs well, making a nice look to the window treatment. They are light enough to allow sun to come thru, yet heavy enough to filter out harsh bright light. When you first get this curtain (the package only contains one drape), it will need ironing or pressing. Big time. But once you have that done, and hang up the curtains, you will stand back and admire their looks. I could not be more pleased with my set (yes, I bought two) of curtains. Oh, and I thought the price was just right for the nice curtains I got.

Life-Tech USB Charger Cable For RCA 7" / 9" Tablet
Life-Tech USB Charger Cable For RCA 7" / 9" Tablet
Offered by antennacharger
Price: $4.25
10 used & new from $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce!, March 30, 2014
I actually purchased this for a coworker, who needed something to charge her tablet in the car. She said it works perfectly. I have heard no complaints from her at all on the usage of this product.

Pillow Perfect Indoor/Outdoor Red Solid Seat Cushion Rounded, 2-Pack
Pillow Perfect Indoor/Outdoor Red Solid Seat Cushion Rounded, 2-Pack
Price: $39.40
15 used & new from $39.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, March 30, 2014
I had already owned a red set of chair cushions, for my outdoor patio table and chairs. They had seen their day. I wanted something that not only would feel comfortable to sit on, but add dimension as well as good looks. These fit that need. Some cushions sink when you sit on them, and you can feel the chair's bottom. These don't. I feel fluffed up in the chairs. The red actually looks bright red as in the picture. They fit my large outdoor chairs perfectly. The material they are made of seems quite well made, and sturdy. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Nearly Natural 501 Designer Decorative Planter, Brown
Nearly Natural 501 Designer Decorative Planter, Brown
Offered by Cymax
Price: $43.10
40 used & new from $36.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality!, March 30, 2014
I saw this one on the net, at another place, I won't mention, but it was much higher priced. I remembered seeing this at Amazon. I thought about it, then I went shopping and looked everywhere for anything similar, but found nothing. I decided to purchase this from Amazon, and I am glad I did. It is tall, and in excellent shape, as well as nice to the viewer. It is very sturdy, and the opening at the top is larger than it looks like in the picture. I found a nice artificial bamboo plant, about 25 inches tall, and when I received this, I placed the bamboo plant inside this container, and it turned out perfect. Its weighty enough to hold something of weight and height, without the worry of it tilting over. The material is very nice. I am used to buying more expensive Chinese décor, and this one fit right in with the rest, no problem. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Tumbledown
Tumbledown
DVD
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange., March 27, 2014
This review is from: Tumbledown (Amazon Video)
I watched about 45 minutes of this movie, and turned it off. I really did not enjoy most of those 45 minutes of this film. It just was not my cup of tea. I think, overall, I did not enjoy the movie because it gave gays a bad name, in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9