Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Melodie > Reviews

Browse

Melodie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 705

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melodie "2kidznus" RSS Feed (New Jersey)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bissell 1740 Woolite Instaclean Pet with Brush Head Cleaner
Bissell 1740 Woolite Instaclean Pet with Brush Head Cleaner
Price: $12.13

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this spot cleaner...easy to use and does a great job even on stubborn stains!, August 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I saved several spots on my carpet to test this cleaner. One spot had been shampooed several times still remained. This cleaner did remove that stain and all the others. It is easy to use and the scrub brush is part of the bottle so I can't lose it.
Highly recommend!

Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags (Clean Burst, 80-Count Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be afraid...Go ahead and overstuff these bags...they are super strong! The clean citrus smell is a nice extra!, August 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
You can't beat Hefty Ultra Strong! I am getting ready to move after 30 years....I have stuff. The last thing I want is to have a big rip on it's way outside. These bags are awesome...go ahead and over-stuff them. These bags hold up time after time.
I love the clean citrus smell.

Great Plate, Green, 6 Piece
Great Plate, Green, 6 Piece
Price: $18.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the idea of these plates but....., August 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like the idea of this plate, who hasn't struggled balancing your drink and food at a social gathering.

I really like the idea of this plate, who hasn't struggled at a social gathering balancing a drink and food. The first thing I tried was different glasses, cans, and bottles; the only one that seems steady was a stemless wine glasses. The wine glass with a stem was the worse glass in the holder, and the beer bottle was wobbling also. Now to the food, I can see finger foods being easily placed in the ring of the plate but not dinner foods especially the tacos in their picture. The food would have to be flexible not stiff. My daughter took one look at these plates and did not think they would work.
Update: I did try the large solo cups in the tray and it fit nicely. I am still not wild about the circular design...maybe a square base would hold large food such hamburgers or ribs.

i

DII Woven Paper Textured Storage Basket, Collapsible & Convenient For Office, Bedroom, Closet, Toys, Laundry - Small Round, Nautical Blue Stripe
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these baskets...sturdy and decorative...what's not to love!, August 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love these sturdy and decorative baskets, I have the larger one also. This is the small basket which is a good size, room for lots of stuff...and I got plenty of stuff, who doesn't. I will use this basket either in my bedroom or bathroom, actually, you could find a use in every room.

Highly recommend!

DII Non Woven, Convenient Storage For Ornaments, Breakables, Knick Knacks and Collectables - Holiday Stripe, large
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy container with dividers for ornaments or other small items...just love it!, August 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice size to store ornaments. It comes with dividers so you can choose the storage size. of course you could store other items that need a small space with multiple slots, I collect antique perfume, hair combs, hat pins, beaded purses, hankies; pretty much a little of what a woman would need for herself; this container will be perfect. I also envision figures stored in this container.
The dividers are heavy cardboard, but overall this is a sturdy container.

DII Woven Paper Textured Storage Basket, Collapsible & Convenient For Office, Bedroom, Closet, Toys, Laundry - Large Round, Nautical Blue Stripe
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage basket to be used in any room in your home...I just love it!!!!, August 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this storage basket! It is huge and large enough to be used as a clothes hamper. This storage basket is woven paper but feels and looks heavy duty cloth, it has thick rope handles and has a off white some what plastic/cloth liner. You can find a use for this in every room. This is easier to carry for me than a traditional laundry basket due to neck and back issues and is more flexible.

Moultrie A-20i Mini Game Camera
Moultrie A-20i Mini Game Camera
Price: $85.98
43 used & new from $84.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price! I use it for deer sightings and chicken predators., August 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this camera! I can see the animals coming in my yard day and night...I have a haven of wildlife in my yard plus a few neighbor pets! I originally got this for deer sighting behind my home in the country but now I have chickens and am temporarily using the camera to see if foxes and other predators are coming on my yard. You need 8AA batteries and a memory card ( I am using 32G). There is a strap for mounting to trees, but I may buy a actual sturdier mount. The pictures and video day or night are good quality for this type of camera.
I am not a tech person but this is a great camera for the price. Highly recommend!

Coffee Maker Cleaner Descaling Tablets
Coffee Maker Cleaner Descaling Tablets
Offered by Kitchen Einstein
Price: $9.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Left a foaming ring around my coffee makers water container which hard to remove, August 11, 2016
There were 4 tablets and they left a foaming ring on my water container which was hard to remove. I usually use the tablets from Meile and will be ordering them in the future as the cost is not different.

Amope Gelactiv Shoes Insoles, Flat
Amope Gelactiv Shoes Insoles, Flat

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable! Cushions my feet!, August 11, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These insoles are thin and narrow with a sticky side to secure to your shoe. I did not remove the backing so I could place them in other shoes. They are slippery when my feet sweat, socks would be best. I wear a size 8M shoe, these are stated for shoe sizes 5-10, but they were too small for my shoe, so I wore them to see if they would be comfortable, and they were. I am not sure how the manufacturer could fix the sizing issue but to make several sizes for better fit. The reason for the 4 stars is the sizing they were comfortable, but I think for long periods of wear it would be better if the insoles fit the shoe better.

Small Great Things: A Novel
Small Great Things: A Novel
by Jodi Picoult
Price: $22.16

5.0 out of 5 stars A book about many different prejudices...., August 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am a big fan of Jody Picoult's books, she takes usually ethical subjects from the news and tells the story from different points of view. Usually, it the 2 people involved and a professional such as a doctor or lawyer. I love this approach as there are always more than one side to a story. Her newest book is about an African American Nurse, Ruth Jefferson. Ruth has 20 tears of experience in L&D and loves her job. She also, is a single mother to her son, Edison. When Ruth enters the room of new mother Brittany Bauer, she feels tension but can not put her finger on it until she sees a note in newborn Davis's file that no African American personnel are to care for young Davis. Ruth is the only African American nurse in her unit, while Ruth is unset by the racial action she accepts it. Then she is left alone in the nursery with Davis due to an emergency, when Davis codes, and she must decide is she should obey the directive not to care for Davis or save his life if possible.
I will not spoil the story for you, but this story brings out what it is like to be a African American in today's world, and realize there are prejudices of many different kinds against many different communities.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20