Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Teresa P. Curtis > Reviews

Browse

Teresa P. Curtis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teresa P. Curtis RSS Feed

Mad Max: Fury Road
Mad Max: Fury Road
DVD
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, February 7, 2016
This review is from: Mad Max: Fury Road (Amazon Video)
The video quality downloaded from Amazon was terrible. Our movie "froze" at least 10 times.

Fairy House Handbook
Fairy House Handbook
by Liza Gardner Walsh
Price: $11.18
71 used & new from $4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written with exceptional photography!, June 9, 2012
This review is from: Fairy House Handbook (Hardcover)
This book is gorgeous! The words are beautifully written, and the photography is simply stunning. It's a definite must have fairy book for children. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it with our kids (ages 7 and 10). It has sparked my children's imagination and determination to make their very own fairy houses. We are exploring nature together, being creative, and using our Fairy House Handbook as our guide. I have also purchased several hardcover books for friends. It makes a special gift!

Rockland Luggage 4 Piece Luggage Set, Pink Giraffe, One Size
Rockland Luggage 4 Piece Luggage Set, Pink Giraffe, One Size
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $91.78

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality item with a very cute design, April 20, 2012
I purchased this item for my young daughter- she simply LOVES the fun giraffe design, and it is SO cute in person. I was disappointed when we opened the box to find the largest piece of luggage already damaged. I am going to try and return/replace the luggage if I can. The stiching was all undone along the entire zipper. Also, one zipper (again on the biggest luggage piece) does not work correctly (it's crooked). Despite the low price, I was at least hoping to purchace a product that didn't come to us already faulty. I would not purchase this product again- even though they are on the right track with the awesome designs that kids love.

Imaginarium Creative Artist Solid Wood Art Easel - Toys R Us Exclusive
Imaginarium Creative Artist Solid Wood Art Easel - Toys R Us Exclusive
Offered by 4 The Love of Toys!
Price: $195.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 The Love of Toys, December 28, 2010
We ended up returning this item- although it is an amazing product- but I just wanted to recognize a fantastic company Amazon is partnering with- 4 The Love of Toys. The associates were wonderful, helpful, and resolved my issues quickly. I will definitely seek-out this company on Amazon, because they stand behind their service and products. This is an A+ company, and I wanted to say thanks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2011 7:11 PM PST