Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for pbriggs > Reviews

Browse

pbriggs' Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

pbriggs RSS Feed

Canning and Preserving Without Sugar
Canning and Preserving Without Sugar
by Norma M. MacRae
50 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars An Oldy but a Goody, August 4, 2010
This book is good for a first time canner. It has good method descriptions and some good recipes. I bought this book for my daughter in law who will be canning for the first year. The only fault with this book was that it predates all of the new sugar free canning options like Splenda, Sweet N Low.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2014 12:16 PM PDT

Medline Weil Knee Walker, Burgundy
Medline Weil Knee Walker, Burgundy
Offered by BIG APPLE SUPPLIES
Price: $299.00
14 used & new from $299.00

5.0 out of 5 stars FREEDOM!!!!, August 4, 2010
I suffered a severe ankle fracture which went undiagnosed in 2009. Early this year an attempt was made to surgically repair the fracture. Unfortunately I was unable to keep myself at non weight bearing on that leg for 8 weeks, and the surgery failed. On June 15 a fusion was done. The therapist at St Marys Rehab had me on a knee walker in late June. When I started to ride this I was stunned. I had feared that I did not have enough balance as I have MS. It was actually different. I was using my knee walker to get around everywhere. I was inside up and down the halls and outside. They had to take my walker, fondly called my horse, out of my room at night because they were afraid I would run away. LOL!!! At my 6 week post op check the x-ray revealed the fracture was fused. I had been able to keep my weight on the knee scooter. The healing which he estimated would have 16 weeks was complete in 6. I am happy to go around my neighborhood and to the grocery store, thanks to the knee walker.