Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for catiremedina > Reviews

Browse

catiremedina's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

catiremedina RSS Feed

Fosmon HYBO-DUOC Slim Fit Dual-Layer Hybrid Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 (Yellow and Blue)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $4.99
3 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 10, 2014
Fit my device perfectly, seems like it would protect the device. Would definitely recommend this case to anyone looking to add a little color to their phone.

SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($350-$400)
SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($350-$400)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $74.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Great service, July 24, 2012
I was skeptical at first when i bought this insurance along with my tablet but just a few months after i bought it I dropped my tf300 and the lcd broke. The only issue i had with squaretrade was that the first box i was sent so i could return my tablet was lost in the mail but after a few days i contacted squaretrade again and it was resent, from that point on they handled my claim as they said they would my tablet couldnt be fixed but they sent me an amazon gift card a day or two after they received the tablet.
I will buy this insurance again with whatever tablet i purchase with my gift card.