Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for SFG > Reviews

Browse

SFG's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SFG RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Epson WorkForce 610 Wireless Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer (C11CA50201)
Epson WorkForce 610 Wireless Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer (C11CA50201)
7 used & new from $84.00

2.0 out of 5 stars save your money, February 7, 2015
I no longer have this printer, I thought it was fine when I first purchased it but it always seemed to have problems. Then it stopped working.

In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks: . . . And Other Complaints from an Angry Middle-Aged White Guy
by Adam Carolla
173 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, February 7, 2015
Very funny, enjoyable read. I didn't like Adam too much but enjoyed his comedy more after reading this book.

Philips Norelco G370 All-in-1 Grooming System
Philips Norelco G370 All-in-1 Grooming System
Offered by SUPPLIES USA
Price: $290.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 7, 2015
I am happy with this, I use it to trim my beard and use the nose/ear hair remover.

La Crosse Technology WS-9611U-IT Wireless Sun/Moon Forecast Station with Oscar Outlook
Price: $25.22
149 used & new from $21.44

4.0 out of 5 stars they love it. It is a little difficult but not ..., February 7, 2015
Got this for both my Mother and Sister, they love it. It is a little difficult but not bad to set up. A lot of options that have to be reset when you put in a new battery. You also need to take out and put the battery back in if you replace the battery on the outside temperature transmitter. That is a bit of a hassle.

Samsung 32GB High Speed microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card with Adapter. Model number: MB-MSBGA/US

4.0 out of 5 stars great, February 7, 2015
I am not sure if I had data loss because of something I did or a failing card but it seems to work great. I have two for two different phones.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars decent modem, February 7, 2015
Seems to work fine, wish I could find better on-line instructions. One of the lights was blinding and couldn't find out what the error meant.

Vo-Toys Flea Comb Neon 2 per Pack
Vo-Toys Flea Comb Neon 2 per Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars does what it should., February 7, 2015
My cat does not like being brushed or combed, I have a flea/tick type comb I got from the vet because he said to try it. The cat doesn't seem to be bothered when I comb him with these type of combs. However the type of plastic used is different than the one the vet gave me, The hair seems to slide through were the one the vet gave me would pick up the shedding hair.

Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo,  Logitech Wireless Mouse USB (Black)
Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo, Logitech Wireless Mouse USB (Black)
52 used & new from $22.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., February 7, 2015
Got this for my mother to replace her old wireless, she is very happy. It seems fragile, think plastic, very light weight, not solid but my mother is very happy with it.

The Little Black Book of Poker
The Little Black Book of Poker
Price: $3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book for have quick access to many game variations ., February 7, 2015
I do not think this is an introduction book, I also feel there are details are missing from some of the games and the devil is in the details. The explaining the games, the rules and method of play was limited and poor. I wouldn't want to be at a table with someone who thinks they learned from this book or would I want to be at a table being the person who learned from this book.

What I thought was great about this book was the numerous game variations it had, those fun little games you play after your main game. "Cross", "Good, Bad, Ugly", "Assassin", etc. The "Hey! Let's try this game, it sounds fun." type games. Although I thought some details were missing from some of those games as well you had to know how to play the main game type first. In other words you had to know how to play Five Card Draw to play Assassin. If you knew Five Card Draw the instructions for Assassin were fine.

Overall missing details but great for fun after the game games.

Hamilton Beach 74250 Carve 'n Set Electric Knife with Case, White
Hamilton Beach 74250 Carve 'n Set Electric Knife with Case, White
Price: $17.41
54 used & new from $12.50

2.0 out of 5 stars I would have expected something better, May 8, 2014
It didn't seem to cut well, the blades were sharp, they moved but I thought the cutting would be a lot better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3