Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for Amazon_Deity > Reviews

Browse

Amazon_Deity's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2334
Top Reviewer Ranking: 143

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon_Deity RSS Feed (Buffalo, New York)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Compaclite Patented Oversize 360 Swivel Steel Camping Portable Chair for Outdoor Camping/Picnic/Hiking/Motorcycling/Bicycling/Fishing/Garden BBQ/Beach/Patio with Carry Bag, Bright Blue
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $79.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh - it's okay., August 31, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Just like it's counterpart, the Sleep Revolution Compaclite High Back Oversize Steel Portable Chair which does not swivel, this chair requires to be assembled every time you want to use it. It is not the type of chair that unfolds and is ready to use. The posts have to be connected and then the fabric is placed on. It is not difficult, just time consuming.

There are no armrest in it, so I feel a bit restricted sitting in it. Having the mesh pocket in the front in between your leg is a bit awkward to place a water bottle, snacks or objects like cellphone. However it does lay back quite far and swivels around easily, but feels a bit unstable a times if you move side too side too much.

Yozone Women's Four-Leaf Clover Pendant Long Chain Sweater Necklace (Rose Gold)
Yozone Women's Four-Leaf Clover Pendant Long Chain Sweater Necklace (Rose Gold)
Offered by Yozone Fashion Jewelry
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique and very pretty piece, August 30, 2016
I was not sure what to expect when I chose this necklace to try out. Boy was I pleasantly surprised in how pretty and unique it is. Even right down to the quality and craftsmanship.

It is a little over 39 inch snake chain that has a CZ covered cylinder tube that slides up and down and can be adjusted to be worn as high and low as you like. There are two small rubber stoppers to keep it in the desired position. The chain and pendants are made of alloy metal with a rose-colored coating. I am not sure if the coating will rub off or how long it will last, only time will tell. I highly recommend not getting it wet.

The CZ stones are very shiny and sparkly. You would think the chain would be heavy with the size stones it has, but it is actually very lightweight. Would go well with casual, work and evening wear.

Product sample provided for review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Apalus Hair Straightening Brush, Ceramic Hair Straightener, Straight Hair Styling
Offered by Apalus
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, August 30, 2016
I was hoping to get better results but it would not get my hair straight like other straightening brushes I have tried. I like that it came with two alligator claw clips and an awesome heat protection glove, but it just seems the brush did not seem to get hot enough even though it stated it was at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

I have naturally curly hair but do routine keratin smoothing treatments to get 95% of the curl out. Besides not seeming to straighten my hair pin straight, it takes a while for it to reach the desired temperature. The end result was a slight wave. However this was using the brush after letting my hair air dry. Maybe I would of had better results using it as a touch up or if I would of blow dry my hair straight first.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2016 10:14 AM PDT

de Prettilicious False Eyelashes, 10 Style Pairs with Beauty e-book
de Prettilicious False Eyelashes, 10 Style Pairs with Beauty e-book
Offered by de prettilicious
Price: $22.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material and stiff, August 30, 2016
After reading all the raving reviews I figured these were awesome lashes. Well what a disappointment when they arrived. First many of them are incorrectly cut so it seems like they go on the same eye. Go look closely at the product image and you can even see that the inner corners of many of the lashes are longer than the other. Secondly they will not stay on, no matter how long I let the glue dry. I have other brands of lashes that do not do this. The material used is cheap and hard which makes them not easy to work with. They are stiff and do not bend easily so they do not hug the curved shape of your eyelid.

Best to look for another brand. I highly recommend mink lashes that will stay put and are wonderful and easy to use.

Shower Filter by QwenchPure - Most Effective Showerhead Water Filter with KDF - High Output Chlorine Removal Water Softener and Purifier - For Spa Soft Skin and Hair - With Replaceable Cartridge
Offered by DaTerra
Price: $58.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard water shower relief, August 30, 2016
I was using a similar looking filter on my shower head, but it did not have the option to have the filters replaced. This model has the replacement filters here on Amazon with Prime Shipping: QwenchPure Inline Showerhead Filter Replacement Cartridge.

It screws easily into any standard shower pipe. However I did have to place an o-ring in the section that connects to the water pipe since it was leaking. You can not overly tighten since it can crack the plastic cartridge. I was a bit shock it did not come with an o-ring. My shower head connected to the bottom section of the filter with no issues.

I lost NO water pressure at all. We have well water and can tell a difference in the softness of the water within 3 days. My skin and hair felt softer and less itchy. Also I saw a huge difference in less residue buildup on my glass water walls. I also was no longer cleaning my shower head and unplugging the clogged nipples with hardened mineral deposits.

When it comes to changing the filter cartridges, my experience is that your skin and water walls will let you know. You will start seeing more residue and calcium scum, and your skin and hair will definitely will give you clues that it is time to change the filter.

ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill Oven BBQ
Offered by i-Tronics
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect grilling every time, August 29, 2016
This is truly a high tech digital cooking thermometer I have had others with wireless monitors, but never one with two probes. Now meats can be cooked medium and well without guessing and over cooking. I also love the fact that it has a rubber padding that protects that monitors and can be easily removed for cleaning. They will get dirty.

Takes 4 AAA which are included. Synchronizing easily and effortlessly. I am able to grill my meats and walk away to start cooking my side dishes in the kitchen and still keep an eye what's going on the grill with the monitor clipped on you or propped up on a counter. It will even give you audible alerts when the temperature is near and reach completion.

One important thing to remember is to never touch the probes or cables when in use. You will burn your fingers. Always use a mitt or pot holder to remove the probes.

iPhone 6s Plus Case, LOHASIC Ultra Slim [Premium Texture Grip] [Soft Leather & TPU Plating Frame] Hybrid [Shock-Absorption] Cover Case for Apple iPhone 6s Plus & iPhone 6 Plus - 5.5 Inch, Navy Blue
Offered by kingsroad inc.
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly an elegant case, August 29, 2016
Recently I have been sticking to one particular case for my iPhone 6 Plus, but when I was asked to try out this case I thought why not. I liked how it looked on the image pictures. Well let me tell you that I am more than impressed with this case! It fits my iPhone 6 Plus like a glove, but yet can easily be removed. It is super thin and I am still able to place my magnetic discs inside the case for my magnetic mounts without them being noticeable or sliding around.

The case is a flexible soft shell with rose colored trim. There is no metal on this case. The sheepskin leather is smooth and supple. The raised buttons work perfectly and the cut-outs are aligned just right. I also love the fact the the front edge is raised to when you lay your phone on it's face it does not make contact any any surface. It does require to use smaller head sized Lightning charging cables (Apple brand equivalent) since the cut-out for the charging port is not overly large.

Discount product purchased for review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Wireless Headphone, QCY Q26 Wireless Invisible Headset Ultra Mini Size Bluetooth 4.1 with Mic for iPhone iPad Android Smart Phone Windows Phone
Offered by DylanDirect
Price: $35.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly under my helmet, August 29, 2016
I needed an earpiece that was small enough to fit underneath my helmet when riding my ATV. I place my iPhone 6 Plus in a smartphone bag holder that attaches to my handlebars. This allows perfect distance between the two devices for the Bluetooth reception. Since the bag has a clear transparent window that allows me to still use the touchscreen buttons. I able to handle the calls using the touchscreen on my phone instead of taking off my helmet to use the buttons on the earpiece to handle the call. The earpiece even announces that an incoming call is coming in. It is comfortable in my ear and can be used in either left or right ear.

Very easy pair, no codes or passwords to input. You can use to to listen to music, however you don't get the total stereo sound since you are listening only in one ear.

Being that this is so small, battery life will deplete quickly if you use for very long periods of time. However when used occasionally for calls and in standby mode battery life will last very 4-6 hours.

18k Gold Plated Elegant Women's Link Bracelet Double Heart Gold Bracelet Wedding Gifts For Women Girls
Offered by Kredy
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $8.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for gifting, August 29, 2016
Upon taking it out of the bag it seemed to kink and twist between the bars and that concerned me. However once I placed it on my wrist it lays perfectly flat and does not flip over or twist.

I have small wrists that measures 6½ inches. The bracelet fits perfectly and has an attached extension link to fit larger wrists up to 8½ inches It has a spring ring clasp which can be a bit difficult to put on by yourself. I wish it had a lobster clasp instead since they are easier to work with.

I am not a huge fan of heart design jewelry but this one I really love since it is not gaudy and overly extravagant. It is dainty with just the right amount of sparkle.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Sleep Revolution Compaclite High Back Oversize Steel Portable Chair, Royal Blue, High Back, Royal Blue
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Assembly required., August 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Unfortunately this chair requires you to put it together every time you want to use it. The posts have to be connected and then the fabric is placed on. It is not difficult, just time consuming.

The chair in my opinion is not very stable. It sits too far back which makes it hard to lift yourself out since there is not any armrests to lift off on. Having the mesh pocket in the front in between your leg is a bit awkward to place a water bottle, snacks or objects like cellphone.

The one feature I really like is the Velcro padded pillow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20