Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Profile for K. Kelefant > Reviews

Browse

K. Kelefant's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Kelefant RSS Feed (Albany, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Samsung UN32J4000 32-Inch 720p LED TV (2015 Model)
Samsung UN32J4000 32-Inch 720p LED TV (2015 Model)
Price: Click here to see our price
29 used & new from $141.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, May 12, 2016
Great TV for the price. It has great picture clarity and the colors are perfect. The one negative is the stand which is a bit flimsy.

The Girl on the Train: A Novel
The Girl on the Train: A Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., February 16, 2016
Great story. You really get to know the psychology of the characters. The story moves along and pulls you into the mystery.

Aurorae Synergy 5 mm Thick Yoga Mat; with integrated Microfiber Towel
Aurorae Synergy 5 mm Thick Yoga Mat; with integrated Microfiber Towel
Offered by AURORAE
Price: $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mat, December 21, 2015
This was a gift for my daughter who raved about the mat. She had a problem with slipping on her old mat but no longer has this problem. She also likes the size.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wire Puzzle Rack
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wire Puzzle Rack
43 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great organizer, November 14, 2015
Purchased for grandchild. Great way to keep the puzzles organized.

Keepons Lite Clear Prevent Eyeglass Slipping Anti Slip Anti Slide Eyewear Sunglasses Spectacle Glasses Temple Tip Sports Ear Hook Sleeve Retainer (3 pairs)
Offered by WAWEO PPT
Price: $6.49
2 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 14, 2015
I had my new eyeglasses adjusted several times but they kept slipping when bending over or during my exercise classes. The Keepons are great! They keep my glasses in place without making them feel tight or irritating the area behind my ears.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2015 1:01 AM PST

Maytronics 99954307-R1 Filter Bag 70 Micron
Maytronics 99954307-R1 Filter Bag 70 Micron
Offered by Pool Zoom
Price: $42.47
4 used & new from $42.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement bag, July 10, 2015
The bag is just what we wanted. The mice got into our pool shed and chewed our original bag.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy pajamas, March 14, 2015
The product is what we expected and was delivered promptly. The color and size were what was expected. The price was very reasonable.

Go Smile Sonic Blue Teeth Whitening System, 1.3 Pound
Go Smile Sonic Blue Teeth Whitening System, 1.3 Pound
Offered by Hoova Dist
Price: $96.69
12 used & new from $85.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey product, January 3, 2015
I have been using this product for several weeks. I like the way it cleans my teeth but I am not noticing much difference in the color of my teeth. I have been a coffee/tea drinker for many years and was hoping I would see a difference. I am using it as instructed and will continue using the product and hope I see some difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I think it is a bit expensive for an electric toothbrush!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, January 3, 2015
It is just the right size for our lamppost and very easy to hang. The lights were an attractive addition to our holiday decor.

HALO SleepSack 100% Cotton Wearable Blanket, Print Girl, Medium (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
2 used & new from $53.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies, November 4, 2014
These are great to keep babies covered at night since blankets are not to be used until babies are a year old. It keeps them covered but allows their hands to be free.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3