Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for Ditter Kellen > Reviews

Browse

Ditter Kellen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ditter Kellen "Ditter Kellen" RSS Feed (Florida, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Special Forces: Operation Alpha: Marking Mariah (Kindle Worlds Novella)
Special Forces: Operation Alpha: Marking Mariah (Kindle Worlds Novella)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, July 24, 2016
Liz Crowe has always been one of my favorites. Her stories are well written, attention grabbers that never fails to suck me in. What a great addition to this kindle world! Highly recommend.

LinenTablecloth 90 x 132-Inch Rectangular Polyester Tablecloth Burgundy
LinenTablecloth 90 x 132-Inch Rectangular Polyester Tablecloth Burgundy
Price: $13.99
10 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, July 24, 2016
Just as described and arrived in a timely fashion.

All-New Kindle E-reader - Black, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi -  Includes Special Offers
All-New Kindle E-reader - Black, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
Price: $79.99
6 used & new from $46.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact kindle, July 12, 2016
Nice compact kindle. I'm enjoying it immensely. It also fits nicely into my purse, and works like a charm.

ISA: Gift of the Baloma
ISA: Gift of the Baloma
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing read!, July 12, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The mythical and magical elements pulled me in and kept me entertained. I enjoy Perri's voice as a writer. Her scenes are descriptive without taking away from the emotion. If you're looking for a quick, entertaining read to sweep you away for an hour or two, I recommend this one.

Finding Justice (Honky Tonk Angels Book 2)
Finding Justice (Honky Tonk Angels Book 2)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, March 20, 2016
I don't normally read western romance but I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Highly recommended read.

Rapture: a BWWM, Alpha Male Romance
Rapture: a BWWM, Alpha Male Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, March 20, 2016
This is the second book that I've read by Perri Forrest, and as with the first one, it didn't disappoint. I enjoyed the story, the characters and the pace. Highly recommended read.

Gibson Holders Three Wire Display Stand for Books, Cookware, Electronics, Set of 2, Black (DCW-B)
Price: $4.99
9 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 10, 2015
They worked great!

Shut Out (The Black Jack Gentlemen Book 3)
Shut Out (The Black Jack Gentlemen Book 3)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, August 10, 2015
This is a must read. Liz Crowe is one of my favorite authors. Her books are fast paced, deep and at times dark. She never fails to reel me in from page one and keeps me reading well into the night. Love her books and this one is a must read.

Ruffle My Feathers (The Seven - Book 2)
Ruffle My Feathers (The Seven - Book 2)
Price: $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another great story by Ciana Stone, August 10, 2015
Yet another great story by Ciana Stone! Loved it. A beautiful story full of surprises and one sexy Angel. Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Flint: He was as hard as his name...until he met her
Flint: He was as hard as his name...until he met her
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, June 26, 2015
This was my first book by Fran Lee and it certainly won't be my last. Flint is definitely worth the read. Highly recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2015 8:28 AM PDT