Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for Jamie Hill > Reviews

Browse

Jamie Hill's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jamie Hill RSS Feed (Manhattan, KS)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NBC
NBC
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 9, 2016
This review is from: NBC (App)
Can't watch anything without cable, what's the point?

Watch Food Network
Watch Food Network
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappinted, February 9, 2016
This review is from: Watch Food Network (App)
I was able to watch a few episodes then all of a sudden I needed cable to unlock the rest. No cable, no more Food Network. Thanks for not much.

The Spectacular Now
The Spectacular Now
DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, February 9, 2016
This review is from: The Spectacular Now (Amazon Video)
Would have liked to see more resolution and more Kyle Chandler!

I'll See You in My Dreams
I'll See You in My Dreams
DVD
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, February 9, 2016
Interested in the premise, but there wasn't much there. So so.

Friday Night Lights: Original Television Soundtrack [Explicit]
Friday Night Lights: Original Television Soundtrack [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 31, 2016
Great show and loved the soundtrack.

Wreckage
Wreckage
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, February 6, 2015
This review is from: Wreckage (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book from start to finish. Couldn't bear to put it down. Satisfying ending, great storyline, Highly recommend! I don't know this author, the book was recommended to me by an Amazon email, and I'm so glad it was.

California 37
California 37
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $5.88
96 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD- Love Train, February 16, 2013
This review is from: California 37 (Audio CD)
Might not have purchased the CD had I realized how slick Amazon instant streaming music works. Had the music a minute after I hit the buy button. Very nice! Love Train, Drive By and 50 Ways are my favorite songs on this one.

This Time You Lose
This Time You Lose
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, enjoyable read, June 2, 2012
Very interesting take on a hostage situation. Kept me on the edge of my seat because the bad guy was evil enough, you never knew what he might do. I really liked Lisa and cared about what happened to her. Would definitely recommend.

And Then There Was One: A Novel
And Then There Was One: A Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable mystery, May 9, 2012
I've never read anything by this author but this was a good first choice. Stumbled upon this on Amazon and downloaded to my Kindle, and couldn't stop reading. Yes, I'd read the other reviews and I must admit I saw one or two typos early on--after that, I was so into the story I didn't notice (or care) if there were others. A few of the characters did change names, although in retrospect I think the author intended to switch Margie and Maggie--at first I thought it was a mistake. Getting past that the story flowed quickly and smoothly. Reminded me of Mary Higgens Clark the way the author changed POVs with the various chapters, and it's always interesting getting a glimpse into the suspects' head as well. I'd recommend this family drama/mystery to readers who won't get hung up on nitpicks and just want to read a good who-dunnit.

Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Burgundy Red (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Burgundy Red (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
3 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality Kindle cover, September 25, 2011
This is the second one we've bought for each of our Kindles and I really like them. Neat corner light tucks away and the case looks sharp and is well made, good quality. Highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3