Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for GiGi > Reviews

Browse

GiGi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 323

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GiGi RSS Feed (Washington State)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Apple iPhone 5s 16GB (Space Gray) - Verizon Wireless
Apple iPhone 5s 16GB (Space Gray) - Verizon Wireless
Offered by Blue Tech Store
Price: $334.95
83 used & new from $179.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Seller stinks. Phone sold as new obviously was not., June 8, 2016
Bought this from Best Price Phones or kugs8989, in February - listed as NEW. Today, June 6, the battery is dead and will not hold a charge. Seller has disappeared. I've had the same model of phone since it was first issued in 2013, and it is still going strong.

Lundberg White Arborio Rice, 32 Ounce
Lundberg White Arborio Rice, 32 Ounce
Price: $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this rice!!, April 20, 2016
This makes great sticky rice! My favorite super easy recipe: put 1 Cup Arborio rice and cup and a half of water in Instant Pot. Top with seasonings of choice. (My favorites are garlic powder, onion flakes, celery flakes, soy sauce and butter.) Add some frozen vegetables and a slab of frozen cod (I get mine at C***co.) Close the steam vent and press the RICE button on the Instant Pot. When timer beeps, turn off the Keep Warm function and wait ten minutes. Dinner is served!... Good rice, and it's grown in the USA.

Body Wonders Therapeutic Grade Oil, Lavender, 4 oz
Body Wonders Therapeutic Grade Oil, Lavender, 4 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., April 20, 2016
Yummy scent! And the mice do not like it.

Face Off, Season 10
Face Off, Season 10
DVD
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great creativity!, April 20, 2016
This review is from: Face Off, Season 10 (Amazon Video)
Fun stuff! My pick from the first show won!

The Mouse Hotel Humane Mousetrap Live Capture No Kill Mouse Trap (Transparent Green)
Offered by The JRR Company LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars IMPRESSIVE!, April 20, 2016
Mouse, Mr. Jingles, got in when I left the patio door open on a cold day. He left his mark (ick!) on the kitchen counters, the floor, and my brand new couch. AHHHH!!!!! I tried several varieties of trap, and Mr. Jingles was too smart for them. He continued to enjoy my household for several weeks, much to the amusement and excitement of my two mini-Schnauzers. (Schnauzers are supposed to be anti-rodent dogs, but mine couldn't catch this one.) This trap arrived yesterday. I put a nice mousy hors d'oeuvre - bits of cracker with peanut butter - in the little shelf attached to the escape hatch door*, and set the trap. This simply entails pushing the door toward the ceiling. When the mouse enters the Green Mile to get the snack, he walks on a lever which releases the door. ... We celebrated the eviction of our unwanted guest this morning. Mr. Jingles now resides in a premium bit of wilderness not far from my home - an empty stretch of undeveloped land where once was a local railway - since I couldn't find Mouseville for him. I hope he lives long in the great outdoors!

*Escape hatch is a door at the far end of the house which is opened with a knob to access the bait area, and to release the mouse when it's time to do so.

Muir Glen Organic Ground Peeled Tomatoes, 28 Ounce
Muir Glen Organic Ground Peeled Tomatoes, 28 Ounce
Price: $3.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood reviisited, April 16, 2016
So tasty! Takes me back to my childhood - sitting on the back porch with a flat of just-picked tomatoes and a salt shaker, biting into the sun-warm fruit while the juice drips off my chin. I thought my tastebuds were getting old because supermarket tomatoes have the savor of wet cardboard. After eating several varieties of the Muir Glen tomatoes - out of a CAN, no less! - I have hope for enjoying food in my old age. Thank you, Muir Glen.

AURA CACIA AROMA MIST,RLXNG,LAVENDER, 4 FZ
AURA CACIA AROMA MIST,RLXNG,LAVENDER, 4 FZ
Offered by Bargains N More
Price: $14.36
11 used & new from $10.36

5.0 out of 5 stars RODENT EVICTION NOTICE!!, April 16, 2016
I love the soft sent of this spray - very pleasing and not at all overpowering - a great calmer to assist with sound sleep. It does have an added benefit....

MICE HATE IT!!!

A mouse got into my house when I left the back door open for awhile on a day that was still too cold outside, It left the filthy evidence of its squatter status in my kitchen! <Gag!> <CHOKE> When my mini-Schnauzers both went crazy trying to get to the inner workings of the (new!!) couch it had obviously tried to set up housekeeping there. I took all the cushions off the couch, vacuumed it like crazy, then sprayed the stripped down couch frame, the cushions, and the carpet under the furniture with this lavender mist. The scent soon faded to a very pleasant background aroma - not in the least overwhelming - and the mouse hasn't gone back to the couch for two weeks. I'm putting some of this mist on cotton balls and placing them in places the mouse might dwell, hoping he'll give up and go back outside. I know, I know - there's no such thing as one mouse, but I'm hoping the whole family hates lavender!

Simply Soft Yarn H97003 6-Ounce/315-Yard Skein of Yarn, Lavender Blue
Simply Soft Yarn H97003 6-Ounce/315-Yard Skein of Yarn, Lavender Blue
Price: $4.00
15 used & new from $3.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, silky yarn., April 16, 2016
Love the color of the lavender-blue yarn... Caron Simply Soft is my go-to yarn for general items. Blankets and throws made from it have a heavy drape that makes them especially comforting to the user. One child said snuggling under the crocheted throw was like getting a hug!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Nature's Path Organic, Heritage Flakes, Whole Grains Cereal, 13.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $18.84
16 used & new from $18.84

5.0 out of 5 stars CRISPY!!!, April 16, 2016
Crunchy, grain-filled goodness! Holds its crunch in milk, and is delicious with fruit. Yummmm!!!

Instant Pot Silicone Sealing Ring, White
Instant Pot Silicone Sealing Ring, White
Price: $6.99
6 used & new from $2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Stink-be-gone, April 15, 2016
The original ring on my Instant Pot began holding odors - really stinky, in fact! I ordered these so I can have one for bland/sweet foods, and the original one for spicy/intense foods. In the meantime, I tried several methods to deodorize the original ring, and - after trying all the other methods mentioned by others - discovered that my organic pet stain/odor remover worked just fine. No smell at all remaining! Instant Pot people said “Hunting Odor Eliminator” works as well.

Those with a concern about the "purity" of their silicone ring - silicone is, by definition, a compound, so this ring is as pure as silicone gets.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20