Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for Yarii: 50 shades of blonde > Reviews

Browse

Yarii: 50 shades...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 1681
Top Reviewer Ranking: 176

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yarii: 50 shades of blonde RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Galiva Men's Cotton Lightweight Fashion Dress Socks, Large, Black, 3 Pairs
Galiva Men's Cotton Lightweight Fashion Dress Socks, Large, Black, 3 Pairs
Offered by Galiva Direct
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, not quite as soft as I thought they'd be, August 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These wash well and you'll need to before wearing the first time because they have a slight odor to them. They stay up on the legs but aren't too tight for an average size calf. Slightly disappointed in that they aren't as soft as I hoped they'd be. We're used to buying the George dress socks sold at WM at a much lower cost that are very soft, last a long time, stay up well and are made in the USA.

These socks would be easy to gift-wrap as the box they come in is thick heavy cardboard material, but would have been nicer if some high quality tissue paper would have been added. Even though the sizing says "large", if you go to Galiva's web site, their large size socks are supposed to fit a men's shoe size of 12 to 16, so I'm not sure if the listing title here is correct. These fit more like "mediums".

Antennas Direct 50 Mile Range Clearstream Eclipse Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna, White/Black (ECL-A)
Offered by Antennas Direct
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the Mohu Leaf 50 in my case, but all situations are different, August 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Note that Amazon has grouped 3 different models together of the Clearstream antennas. My review is for the 50 mile range model.

I cut the cord 4 years ago from Dish Network and I don't miss it. I stream Amazon Prime and Netflix over my multiple Rokus and watch local channels OTA.

Until I hooked up this Clearstream antenna, I was using a Mohu Leaf 50 where I got 36 channels, but occasionally 2 of my favorite channels were pixelated.

My situation is suburbs, flat ground; most of the towers I pick up are on the other side of the city, 20-25 miles to the northwest, with the exception of one channel where its tower is 8 miles away to the northeast. One story ranch condo with vinyl siding.

I noticed that the Mohu's antenna amplifier is 15 db while this Clearstream's is 20 db. I don't know what this would do, but clearly the Clearstream is working better for me. Since I've hooked this up we've had several torrential downpours and I haven't had any channels pixelate. I also receive 4 more channels than I did with the Mohu Leaf. I also don't have this near a window as the best places in my great room for a TV are catty-corner to the nearest window.

Easy Spirit Women's Yughe Flat, Black/Multi Fabric, 7 W US
Easy Spirit Women's Yughe Flat, Black/Multi Fabric, 7 W US
Price: $10.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable, August 23, 2016
I normally wear a 7W in Easy Spirit walking shoes, so I stuck with the 7W even though Amazon's suggestion said to go up 1/2 a size. These are comfortable, I wore them all day right from the start. They are so flexible you can fold them in half. Much cuter than the photos show. Most of the shoe is soft, genuine leather. Gel insole, but not much arch support. Light-weight, the size 7 weighs 6 ounces.

The back of the shoe has some pewter trim (at least on the black shoes). I gets lots of compliments on these. I wish the bottom of the shoe was darker though. The black shoes have white soles.

AMOXFIN® (500mg / 30 Capsules) for Fish
AMOXFIN® (500mg / 30 Capsules) for Fish
Offered by Huma.ne
Price: $44.95
3 used & new from $38.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps ill feral cats, August 21, 2016
I ordered these for a friend who is a caretaker of several feral spayed and neutered "community" cats. A couple kitties had what appeared to be URI's, and being feral, they were impossible to trap quickly so we resorted to this product. She sprinkled these capsules on their wet food and within 10 days the cats were well. These are considered off-label for cats and dogs but if you went to the vet this is what they would get, but probably in liquid form.

Some of the earlier photos posted here were different capsules than what I received. Mine are pink and blue with A45 on them. Google that and you can see they are also amoxicillin 500mg.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Maze Runner Women Genuine Leather Small Cross Body Shoulder Bag (Silver)
Maze Runner Women Genuine Leather Small Cross Body Shoulder Bag (Silver)
Offered by YIBAI
Price: $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars This barely holds my cell phone, August 21, 2016
Item received from Maze Runner/Yibai at a substantial discount for my review.

Even though I saw the measurements, the bag appears even smaller in person. The silver bag is more of a taupe/gunmetal gray than silver. The inside is very crinkly material. The hooks for both the wristlet strap and the crossbody strap are hard to move so they can be attached. Many loose threads on the longer strap had to be trimmed off.

My cell phone has a 5" screen....it almost doesn't fit inside, this bag is so small. The phone, maybe a VERY small wallet with some cash and credit cards and a small lipstick is about all you'll fit inside this.

The size is more suited for someone very petite, like maybe 90 to 100 lbs., or a young girl.

If I'd paid full price for this bag, I would have returned it.

CreateGreat 2016 New Replacement Wristbands with Buckle for Garmin Vivofit band/ Garmin Vivofit Accessory Band/Garmin Wristbands (No Tracker)
Offered by CreateGreat
Price: $7.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of the Leopard and Hearts Bands, August 21, 2016
These are comfortable, easy to put on and will fit a wide variety of wrist sizes. The 1st gen Vivofit fits fine; however, the button you push to look at steps, time, calories burned, etc., is almost impossible to push through this band. You have to wear the band loose so you can reach under when pushing the button to give more stability underneath.

I love the leopard print band but the black and white hearts band is more like gray and white hearts.

B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H6 Over-Ear Wired Headphone, 2nd Generation (Black)
Offered by TECH&TOYS
Price: $299.00
18 used & new from $215.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely mind-boggling sound along with great customer support, August 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I own several sets of earphones (way less expensive, $90 and under) but not the large over-the-ear type such as these H6's. While much heavier than others I have, these are comfortable to wear for hours. The ear pieces are buttery soft leather surrounding your ears; I love to stick my nose onto the leather parts and sniff. Sometimes I wear glasses and these are just as comfortable then as well.

I had a problem with hearing only mono sound at first, even though I was clicking the cable in as far as it would go. So I contacted Bang & Olufsen's customer support and less than 24 hours later received a response asking me what type of cell phone I was attaching these to (I listen to Pandora). I have an Android so B&O shipped me a cable specifically made for Android phones at no charge. That was the problem!

To me, these block *almost* as much background noise as noise-cancelling headphones. I like bass and there's just enough to make me happy, mid-range and treble are crystal-clear. Heart's version of Stairway to Heaven sounds awesome through these.

PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed 12-Meal Automatic Feeder
PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed 12-Meal Automatic Feeder
Price: $129.95
8 used & new from $116.96

5.0 out of 5 stars A thousand times better machine over the Pet Feedster USA PF-10, August 20, 2016
A friend gifted me with a Pet Feedster Pet Feedster USA PF-10 CAT Pet Feedster Automated Pet Feeder For Cats and I was highly disappointed. I returned it and ordered this as a replacement and I'm so glad I did.

My oldest cat has the beginnings of IBD so she's on Prescription I/D and prednisolone. She also needs small amounts of food every 3-4 hours or she gets acid build-up in her tummy which sets off regurgitation and/or vomiting. So I thought an automatic pet feeder would help while I'm at work. I can't free-feed because she doesn't know when to stop eating!

First off, READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL. It's written in easy-to-understand English and has diagrams. It's not hard to program if you follow the manual the first couple times. They've also included a small sheet with the programming icons as well as the flaps of the box have programming directions, too.

Some complain it doesn't dispense correctly, if at all. You have to PRIME THE PUMP, so to speak. Which means look on Page 14 about filling the conveyor with food the first time. You also have to keep watch on the hopper being filled with food; otherwise if you let it run too low, you will need to "prime" the conveyor again.

Setting up the first time, there are pre-programmed modes for both dogs and cats which are two (2) meals per day at 8 AM and 5 PM. But if you're like me and want either more feedings, different cup amounts, go to the USR setting (user option). There you can program up to 12 feedings and any amount between 1/8 cup up to 4 cups dispensed per feeding.

The first day I was at work, I had this set up so I could watch it with my security camera. It dispensed exactly on time! :) And a few times right after I got home from work, I let it dispense so I could measure accuracy of the 1/8 cup amount and it was exactly 1/8 cup in my measuring cup also.

With the Pet Feedster that I returned for a refund, it had no PAUSE button. This PetSafe does. I like to feed my cat myself on my days off, so I press pause on my days off and when I'm going back to work I "unpress" the pause button and the PetSafe resumes dispensing food at the next time I have programmed.

The Pet Feedster (Ugh!) was limited to 5 feedings per day. This feeder lets you program up to 12 feedings if you choose.

There is also a slow dispense mode on the feedings, but it can't work if you choose the smallest setting which is 1/8 cup. Once you see how the conveyor works, you'll understand why it can't work on the smallest setting.

The motor is VERY quiet.

My cat was afraid to approach this the first time it dispensed her meal; she didn't like the clanging noise of the food hitting the stainless steel bowl which is included, so I removed the bowl and bowl holder and I'm using an old Corningware casserole dish 9" in diameter and about 1-1/2" high. No problems now, she goes right up to it.

PetSafe's customer service is also top-notch. When I decided to remove the bowl and bowl holder, I couldn't get the bowl holder off the machine no matter how hard I tried. I called CS where Americans answer the phone and the woman had my problem solved in no time. In fact, she took the same machine apart on her end so she could guide me step-by-step on taking the holder off. While she had me on the phone, she also registered my feeder for warranty.

I couldn't be happier with this and I highly recommend this over the other popular feeder.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Drain Cleaner and Septic Tank Treatment 2 lb. Safe Natural Enzymes. Powerful Bacteria.Nature's Soldiers.
Offered by Simply Earth
Price: $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Slowly cleans that disgusting black gunk out of your pipes, August 20, 2016
Free product received from Simply Earth/Nature's Soldiers for my review.

Six years ago I had a clog in my drain from the washer area and the plumber charged $279 to snake it out. She (yes, the plumber was female) recommended using Bio-Clean enzyme cleaner every 3-4 months - which I'd been doing - but when the Bio-Clean ran out I neglected to purchase more.

I'd been noticing lately that the drains are a little slow. The only thing I have against this and all the others is you need to do this at a time when you won't be running water down the drains for a few hours. It's best for me to treat my drains before I leave for work, but for some people, overnight would be just as good.

Have you ever removed that plastic pipe that exits your garbage disposal and connects to the main sink drain? Over the years it gets full of greasy black disgusting gunk! This type of product re-opens the pipe and the enzymes eventually eat away.

This isn't a one-time drain cleaning fix. This product is more of a maintenance item. You mix it with water and pour. So far I've used it down my washer's stand pipe and the garbage disposal. This helps immensely with the funky garbage disposal smell, too.

This works just as well as Bio-Clean but is a little cheaper in price. I'm sticking with Nature's Soldiers from now on.

Nutri-Vet Hairball Paw-Gel for Cats, Chicken Flavor, 3-Ounce
Nutri-Vet Hairball Paw-Gel for Cats, Chicken Flavor, 3-Ounce
Price: $4.99
18 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks like tan caulk :) but it works, August 16, 2016
When you have a super-hairy Maine Coon, it takes a two-pronged approach to keep the fur balls manageable. Even though I give her hairball gel and a cat food specifically made for hairballs, she still has an occasional one, but this does cut them down quite a bit in frequency and size. This is a first-time use of the chicken flavored Nutri-Vet brand; I usually buy the malt-type but she was sometimes turning her nose up at the malt flavor (another brand).

The first time I dispensed this onto a saucer, I thought it looked like tan window caulk. But she licked it right up without me forcing it down with my finger and so far, it appears to be working.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20