Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM
Profile for TimH > Reviews

Browse

TimH's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TimH RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fintie Folio Case for Kindle Paperwhite - The Book Style PU Leather Cover Auto Sleep/Wake for All-New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (Fits All versions: 2012 2013 2014 and 2015 New), Vintage Antique Bronze
Offered by Fintie
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, and looks nice to boot!, February 17, 2016
I had a hard time switching to eBooks at first. I enjoy the weight of a book, the smell of it and flipping the pages. My wife, an occupational therapist by trade, could probably tell you all this sensory stuff about why that is! ;)

Anyway...the cover gives me more of that feel of holding a real book. It looks sharp and has the appearance of an old leather bound book. It fits perfectly and doesn't add a ton of bulk and protects my paper white well. Awesome price!

Wusthof blade guard 8-Inch Chef's Knife
Wusthof blade guard 8-Inch Chef's Knife
Offered by LUCY'S HOME GOOD'S
Price: $7.49
15 used & new from $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't cut myself yet ;), February 17, 2016
Wasn't exactly what I had envisioned in my head. But it's a simple design that works great.

Purina Fortiflora Feline Nutritional Supplement Box, 30gm
Purina Fortiflora Feline Nutritional Supplement Box, 30gm
Price: $24.99
34 used & new from $23.42

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected., February 17, 2016
Same as our vet carries but with a little cheaper price.

The Prince
The Prince
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, June 17, 2015
This review is from: The Prince (Amazon Video)
Meh.

KEEN Utility Men's Braddock Mid Steel-Toed Boot,Cascade Brown/Tawny Olive,13 D US
Price: $154.43
8 used & new from $150.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy a half size larger!!!!, January 13, 2015
I love keens, had several pairs over the years. All size 13. These 13s were too small and the 14s too big. I'm sure they are great shoes but once you cross the threshold of 12s half sizes are nonexistent. I'll still give them 4 stars because I know from my previous keen purchases they make an awesome product.

Vikings Season 2
Vikings Season 2
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., January 2, 2015
This review is from: Vikings Season 2 (Amazon Video)
Excellent show...I can watch just one episode at a time!

Star Wars Rebels, Season 1
Star Wars Rebels, Season 1
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love all things starwars, November 14, 2014
I love all things starwars. If George Lucas put a turd in a box and slapped a Star Wars logo on it and called Poobaca, I'd probably own it. So yeah this review is admittedly bias

The Sum of All Fears
The Sum of All Fears
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 3, 2014
Great movie

Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for Lenovo Idea Tablet S2109 9.7-Inch Tablet (Intergrated HandStrap)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic) (Do not work for the Lenovo A2109 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome value., February 24, 2014
Fit my lenovo tablet like a glove. Awesome value. Product was exactly as described. Couldn't ask for more. Would recommend.

DisneyMouseLinks Presents - Disneyland Fireworks
DisneyMouseLinks Presents - Disneyland Fireworks
DVD ~ Andrew L. Little

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice suprise, July 27, 2012
This was for a friend that wasnt gonna be able to see the fireworks show this year, so she got to still see them at home. It was received as a thoughtful present and greatly appreciated. I didnt watch it myself but she said it was perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3