Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for Maria > Reviews

Browse

Maria's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maria RSS Feed

Garden of Life Perfect Food Organic Green Super Food - Alkalizer and Detoxifier 285g Powder
Offered by Vitamin Discount Center
Price: $26.42
24 used & new from $18.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Energizing and Nutritious, April 22, 2016
Love this product! It's given me tremendous energy. I'll admit that the taste isn't very good, and it took me a while to get past it. I just mix a scoop of the powder with 8 ounces of spring water and gulp it down. It's well worth a moment of unpleasantness for the benefit of the great nutrition within this product.

Garden of Life Wobenzym N 800 Tablets
Garden of Life Wobenzym N 800 Tablets
Price: $99.99
33 used & new from $90.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Wobenzym + Knee Pain, October 30, 2012
I had been experiencing pain in both of my knees. Less than a year ago, I had surgery to correct a torn meniscus in my right knee. I completely regret having that surgery as my knee was worse after the surgery than before. So, in addition to having more pain in my right knee, my left knee also started to have pain. I'm an active person and enjoy walking a lot, and I found that I could no longer do this without pain. I felt handicapped. I didn't want to take any form of medication on a regular basis for fear of long-term side effects. At the recommendation of a friend, who is a walking encyclopedia when it comes to natural health, I tried this product. Within 2 days, all my pain in both knees was GONE! I am ecstatic with the results. I feel that I have my life back. I take 3 tablets at bedtime and 3 tablets when I wake up. Initially, I experienced some minor digestive issues, but my body seems to have adjusted, and I no longer have any such issues. This product really works, and I highly recommend it.

UPDATE: I am no longer taking this product. Twice, I have experienced severe intestinal cramping. I was in complete agony. The first time it happened, I hoped it was a one-time occurrence and continued taking the product. I had minor cramping throughout the week. Then, five days after the first episode, it happened again. There aren't words in the English language to describe the pain. Therefore, I'm changing my rate from 5 stars to 3, because this product does eliminate the joint pain, but at the cost of intestinal cramping. If I have another flare-up in either of my knees, I may take it for a day or two until the inflammation goes away, but I will not take this product on a daily basis because of the side effects.

Photoshop Elements 8 Digital Classroom, (Book and Video Training)
Photoshop Elements 8 Digital Classroom, (Book and Video Training)
by Aquent Creative Team
42 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Instructional Manual!, March 5, 2010
Adobe PSE8 Digital Classroom is a great instructional manual. I can't say enough good things about it! If I could give it 10 stars, I would. First of all, I am fairly computer literate, but a novice when it comes to photo editing. After purchasing PSE8, I was struggling to learn the program on my own. Then, eureka, I found Adobe PSE8 Digital Classroom. Digital Classroom is a step-by-step book that comes with a DVD. The DVD has video lessons for each chapter of the book and pictures to use for learning each feature. The video lessons provide an overview of the material covered in each chapter. The pictures, in my opinion, are the best attribute of Digital Classroom. As you apply the applications to the pictures, you will learn what each application is and precisely how to use it. Digital Classroom teaches you how to use the program in a clear, easy to understand, step-by-step, methodical manner. One caveat is that it is a time-consuming process. For me, it took approximtely two to four hours to get through each chapter (much like going to a class). However, once you do, you'll discover that the program is actually easy and fun to use. Now, I'm glad that I bought PSE8, and I am enjoying photo editing. It's easy to use, once you know how. If you are struggling to learn how to use PSE8, then look no further. This book will truly teach you how to use the program.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2010 4:42 PM PDT