Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Diver Ed > Reviews

Browse

Diver Ed's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diver Ed RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tetra 77248 TetraColor PLUS Tropical Flakes, 7.06-Ounce, 1-Liter
Tetra 77248 TetraColor PLUS Tropical Flakes, 7.06-Ounce, 1-Liter
Price: $9.59
22 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It's fish food..., May 27, 2013
It's fish food, there is nothing special about it, the fish like it, I got free shipping and a better price than I could get it locally. Based on that, I recommend it.

Midway (Collector's Edition)
Midway (Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Charlton Heston
Price: $9.51
77 used & new from $2.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the best war movie ever made..., December 26, 2012
This review is from: Midway (Collector's Edition) (DVD)
This movie has a cast of stars second to none, The movie was very well done, there is a lot of live footage intermingled with excellent acting. Henry Fonda is excellent as Admiral Nimitz, Hal Holbrook also turns on a great performance. This is a movie that has action, comedy, a love story, and drama... This is a GREAT movie and one that can be watched over and over again. I highly recommend this movie.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far so Good..., December 26, 2012
I have had this battery for about a week now. It has worked perfectly since I installed it. It took about 45 minutes for the battery to fully charge, initially. After it had a full charge, I let it discharge to about 20% using the computer over about 3 hours. I plugged in the laptop and the battery immediately began charging. It took a little over an hour to fully charge again. In the week I have had this battery, it has worked exactly as expected and with a 3 year warranty, I feel sure I found a really good deal. At this point, I highly recommend this battery, especially since it has such a reasonable price.

UPDATE... I have now used this battery for about 6 months. It has worked perfectly. I get between 4-5 hours on a full charge. I am extremely happy with this purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, December 20, 2012
I purchased this CD as a Christmas present for my 82 year old Mother. She has teh CD Killing Lincoln and is very pleased with it. I expect she will enjoy this one as much as much as the other one... I recommend this based on my mothers recommendation.

Amco Solid Stainless Steel 14-Inch Spoon
Amco Solid Stainless Steel 14-Inch Spoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Serving Piece, December 20, 2012
This is the third Amco Solid Stainless Steel Spoon that I have purchased. I have seven other Amco serving pieces and I'm very pleased with all of them. This is a fantastic serving piece. It's strong, easy to hold and very easy to clean in the dishwasher. I highly recommend this serving piece.

Amco 14-Inch Slotted Spoon
Amco 14-Inch Slotted Spoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Serving Piece, December 20, 2012
This is the second Amco Slotted Spoon that I have purchased. I have seven other Amco serving pieces and I'm very pleased with all of them. This is a fantastic serving piece. It's strong, easy to hold and very easy to clean in the dishwasher. I highly recommend this serving piece.

The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2013 (World Almanac & Book of Facts)
The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2013 (World Almanac & Book of Facts)
by Sarah Janssen
85 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Almanac, December 20, 2012
I purchased this book for my 82 year old Mother. She is not of the computer age and prefers to do her research the old fashion way. She gets a new World Almanac every year and enjoys every one. This is the 12th or 13th copy of The World Almanac and Book of Facts. I expect she will enjoy this one as much as much as the others... I recommend this based on my mothers recommendation.

Amco 14-Inch Spatula
Amco 14-Inch Spatula

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Serving Piece, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Amco 14-Inch Spatula (Kitchen)
This is the first Amco Spatula that I have purchased. I have seven other Amco serving pieces and i'm very pleased with all of them. This is a fantastic serving piece. It's strong, easy to hold and very easy to clean in the dishwasher. I highly recommend this serving piece.

Amco 848 Serving Fork, 14-Inch
Amco 848 Serving Fork, 14-Inch
2 used & new from $103.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Serving Piece, December 20, 2012
This is the second Amco 848 Serving Fork I purchased. This is a fantastic serving piece. It's strong, easy to hold and very easy to clean in the dishwasher. I highly recommend this serving piece.

New Cook Book (Better Homes & Gardens Plaid)
New Cook Book (Better Homes & Gardens Plaid)
by Better Homes and Gardens
88 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cook Book..., December 19, 2012
I purchased this book as a Christmas present. I have used the Better Homes & Garden Cookbook myself many times, I have never been disappointed... I really like the spiral binding, makes it easy to use while cooking. I highly recommend this Cook Book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6