Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for WNYer > Reviews

Browse

WNYer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

WNYer "Proud Mudder!" RSS Feed (Amherst, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Lindt Excellence Chocolate Bar Assortment Pack, 6 Count
Lindt Excellence Chocolate Bar Assortment Pack, 6 Count
Offered by La Chocolatiere
Price: $22.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious chocolate!, June 22, 2016
Never any question that Lindt chocolate bars are delicious. I was a bit concerned when I ordered these not knowing their "shelf life"/expiration date. These are very good.

Butterfly Clings Party Accessory (1 count) (8/Sh)
Butterfly Clings Party Accessory (1 count) (8/Sh)
Offered by Tucker's Toy Shop
Price: $4.79
19 used & new from $1.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects Birds!, May 21, 2016
I affixed these to my back windows that are nearest my bird feeders. When startled, on many occasions, some birds would fly into and hit the windows. After affixing these decals, I can honestly say that our bird strikes have almost completely stopped. We have only had two 'hits' in the past few months since affixing the decals. At first I was concerned that the butterflies are larger than I anticipated. Since affixing them, the size of the decals really isn't an "issue" .... they are pretty and the bigger, the better, for our feathered friends !

Pyle PRJD903 Pyle Digital Multimedia Projector, Full HD 1080p Support (Mac & PC Compatible)
Price: $175.59
41 used & new from $121.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers Quality at a very Reasonable Price!, May 16, 2016
We bought this projector because it appeared to have a lot of features for a very reasonable price and at the time, it was on sale. Our expectations were limited because we had always thought that a good digital projector had to cost upwards of $500. We were very pleasantly surprised. The projector was easy to learn and use and the picture quantity was 1080p as advertised! We had bought a wide screen projector screen the previous Christmas and now had an opportunity to finally use it. I was so happy with the purchase that I bought a mini HDMI cable to enable my Surface tablet to stream directly to the projector and we are now planning on converting one of our rooms to a home theater.

Definitely a very nice value for the money!

Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects - 20 Treatments and White Whitestrips 1 Hour Express - 2 Treatments Teeth Whitening Kit
Price: $43.99
3 used & new from $43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 6, 2016
Do I spend $450-550 on my daughter's Christmas wish list item to have "whiter teeth" from a dentist's office take-home Kit or do I buy Crest Whitestrips on Amazon for her under the tree gift? No brainier! I went with the Crest Whitestrips and when my daughter showed us the results we couldn't believe what her teeth looked like! There was virtually no difference between her teeth's whitening and a friend of mine's teeth who had the more expensive dentist's office treatment. Granted, the dentist's office kit is a stronger peroxide level, but my daughter's outcome was so good that we will continue to just use the Crest Whitestrips! FYI: I also recently bought my daughter one of the big box store's brand strips ($10 per box cheaper) and she noted "Never again! Cheaply made and fall apart when placing them on your teeth." So we will stick with the Crest Whitestrips. One FYI: in my research on whitening products like these, after bleaching, "the teeth are more susceptible to staining, so wait several days before eating or drinking anything dark, such as wine, tea, coffee, blueberries or chocolate." ( The People's Pharmacy article "Tooth whitener's seem safe" by Joe and Teresa Graedon )

Bodyline Basics Stainless Steel Tweezers with Faux Leather Case
Bodyline Basics Stainless Steel Tweezers with Faux Leather Case
Offered by Bodyline
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tweezers....good quality, well made, February 6, 2016
Very good quality tweezers! Three different styles provide me the tweezers I need for my personal use and one which I will use for my delicate craft work use. I was also very pleased with the nice box this came in and, inside the box, a nice black pull pouch over the tweezers holder itself! This makes for a nice gift presentation. As these are made of stainless steel, I should not have to replace these anytime soon!

Carhartt Men's 4 Pack All Season Wool Work Socks, Black, 10-13 Sock/6-12 Shoe
Carhartt Men's 4 Pack All Season Wool Work Socks, Black, 10-13 Sock/6-12 Shoe
Offered by DUNGAREES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Comfortable socks!, February 6, 2016
Best work socks ever! I bought these as a Christmas gift for my husband, especially for use when he snow plows and shovels, but now we both use them! They are quite simply the most comfortable socks we both have ever purchased! Very reinforced on the bottom ... heels and toes! ... and just are a well constructed comfortable sock! I also now use them while lounging around the house and just have my feet up!

Scotch DP-1000RF6 Packaging Tape, 1.88 Inches x 900 Inches (6-Pack)
Scotch DP-1000RF6 Packaging Tape, 1.88 Inches x 900 Inches (6-Pack)
Price: $10.49
56 used & new from $9.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with any other brand packaging tape!, February 6, 2016
One can never go wrong with Scotch packaging tape! In the past, I have purchased cheaper brands at local stores just to gauge the difference but the frustration that comes from using cheaper - and usually thinner - tapes just are not worth one's time and frustration! Cheaper tapes are hard to unstick and find the end after cutting it from a previous use. They also usually tear down the middle when us tearing it from the roll. In contrast, Scotch packaging tape doesn't 'bunch up' or tear as you apply it to a package. I send many packages to family and friends every year and can definitely recommend the Scotch brand tape.

Hoan Bagel Guillotine Slicer, Silver
Hoan Bagel Guillotine Slicer, Silver
Offered by Hold N Storage
Price: $25.99
10 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bagel cutter - no more sliced fingers!, February 6, 2016
Great, easy to use bagel cutter! I bought this Hoan bagel cutter as a Christmas gift for our family after having numerous 'knife slips' with cut fingers this past year. Unbeknownst to me, my husband also reviewed and bought the same brand bagel cutter (in a white color) at a neighboring grocery store for an under the tree gift for the family. We got a kick out of the fact we both did our own research and both independently bought the Hoan brand. I kept this black color one (goes better with our black colored appliance items in our Kitchens) and he returned the white one he purchased. This cutter is also easy to clean.

Womens Cotton Flannel/Thermal Loungewear Set - Grape Vines Purple - M
Womens Cotton Flannel/Thermal Loungewear Set - Grape Vines Purple - M
Offered by NVie Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable pajamas, February 6, 2016
I bought these pajamas for my daughter as a gift. She really liked the fit and they are well constructed - the seams are well sewn. Very comfortable. Great gift.

InterDesign Kitchen Bin, 10-Inch by 6-Inch by 3-Inch, Clear
InterDesign Kitchen Bin, 10-Inch by 6-Inch by 3-Inch, Clear
Price: $9.29
17 used & new from $7.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality storage bin, February 6, 2016
Inter design makes good, solid quality bins. I have purchased them before on Amazon and in local stores. They are of good thickness so they don't chip or crack with use. The cut out 'handles' on either end is a nice feature so you can easily slide the bin into your cupboards or shelves.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9