Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
Profile for The Cool Monkey > Reviews

Browse

The Cool Monkey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 171

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The Cool Monkey "JT" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
2pcs Umbrella Corporation Sticker Decal Aufkleber 50x36cm Zombie Outbreak Response Team JDM Auto Laptop Domo Kun
Offered by STICKY DUDE's Thailands Finest
Price: $8.99
12 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's spreading, May 13, 2016
Bought this for a friend who is a Resident Evil fan so I was nice enough to get him this for his birthday and the attention the decal gives is priceless !!!

Halo 5: Guardians
Halo 5: Guardians
Offered by SaleSpot
Price: Click here to see our price
243 used & new from $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars "Hunt The Truth", November 12, 2015
This review is from: Halo 5: Guardians (Video Game)
Got this game after the release date, and I actually really enjoyed the game a lot more than expect. Now, There are a lot of fans who thought this game wasn't all that good cause lack of storyline and how they felt the advertisement's weren't sticking to the finished game ect. But you have to realize 343 were throwing people off left and right and all honestly it was very clever on their end for sure. So, a lot people hopped on the hype train then everyone is disappointed. So here is my review on the game. From the very start you are in the shoes of Agent Locke a previous marine who joined ONI and then became a Spartan who is tracking down John sierra 117 with a help of his team (Osiris) as the game progress you as the player are more focusing on Locke's story rather than the Master Chief. Which in my opinion Locke was an interesting character but he wasn't nearly as fleshed out as Master Chief and blue team. But still fun to play as also he has great potential though in the future Halo games. Fair warning in this game you get to play as Chief just about 3 missions total which is disappointing Because I actually felt more connected to Blue team during my experience and was more excited to learn the characters and finally get to see Linda, Kelly and Federic in motion. The landscapes in this game is simply breath taking Halo is pretty well known for it extraterrestrial environments but Halo 5 nails this presentation by a long shot, even the scale of fighting the enemies are honestly overwhelming, Causing you to back track and getting into cover its super intense honestly causing you to rethink your tactics basically. Lets talk about the flaws in this game, one of the major compliant I do have on this game is the lack of OST (meaning soundtrack) sure there were some really interesting music in the game but there was no memorable ones unlike Halo's epic main theme or Halo 4's bizarre metallic sounds, Even the villain in the game was way and I mean way to cliché sadly, I wished 343 stayed with the Didact a little more longer though or have a newer villain, Cause he was super interesting character say the least. Overall the few complaints I really enjoyed this game to the fullest just be aware this is a new approach to the halo franchise and this game will simply blow you away along with its heart racing completive multiplayer.

Xcoser WD Cosplay Mr Aiden Black Stick for Costumes Accessories
Xcoser WD Cosplay Mr Aiden Black Stick for Costumes Accessories
Offered by Cat eye
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get ready to hit some Fixer's with this baton !, August 22, 2015
This is freaking sweet, The size was just as expected very close to the actual baton used in the game =D cant wait for Wizard World Con this year !

thanks !

McFarlane Toys The Walking Dead TV 10" Rick Grimes Deluxe Figure
McFarlane Toys The Walking Dead TV 10" Rick Grimes Deluxe Figure
Offered by Cheapees
Price: $21.35
120 used & new from $16.61

5.0 out of 5 stars These People Are My Family AND If What You're Hiding Somehow Hurts Them Anyway, I'll Kill You...., July 15, 2015
I own the 10-inch Daryl Dixon figure and that was mind blowing and finally after watching The Walking Dead Season 6 I can say I own this figure ! So whats in the box you ask ? Well there are 2 interchangeable hands, a hunter knife, Hunting Rifle and Rick signature revolver. Now the likeness of Andrew Lincoln is mind blowing in this figure all the wrinkles in his skin carefully crafted is quiet phenomenal, Including the sweat stains in his shirt is amazing very realistic and McFarlan did a phenomenal job. Now this figure is A statue not an action figure which means there is no articulation at all this is simply a collectors item. This is a fantastic piece of art to own to your TWD collection and it will stand out along with your Daryl Dixon figure I can not recommend this figure enough !!!

Titanic
Titanic
DVD ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Price: $8.96
47 used & new from $7.34

5.0 out of 5 stars A Woman's Heart Is A Deep Ocean Of Secrets..., July 6, 2015
This review is from: Titanic (DVD)
I'm a huge movie buff, Really into action, Scifi, Horror, Drama ect I for one never thought in a million years I would enjoy a romantic movie but you see Titanic is simply a master piece that's is just an adventure and plays your heartstrings like a violin the storyline right of the bat will capture your attention and it will leave you breathless. As the movie progress you get to witness a young woman who lived her life in the upper class falling in love with a man who grew on the streets but has a heart of gold who will do anything for her. I seriously can not wait to own this movie finally and add it to my collection and hopefully share it with a special some one cause this movie is just a forum of art that can not be missed

I would strongly recommend this movie

DC Collectibles DC Comics Designer Action Figures Series 2: Mr. Freeze Figure by Greg Capullo
Offered by Maybang's Collectibles
Price: $14.84
39 used & new from $9.82

5.0 out of 5 stars As You Die Batman I Will Make You Watch Your Heart Freeze In The Palm Of My Hand........, July 4, 2015
Ok, So I've always wanted a great looking Mr. Freeze figure for the longiest time and finally FINALLY ! I got my hands on this one now don't get me wrong Arkham City Mr.Freeze figure is outstanding but I could never get my hands on it. Even the internet prices is just a no bueno, Anyway This figure is amazing. He comes with a removable dome and Ice blaster which even the gun is filled with some really interesting details making you feel like its flowing with some enhance technology and ready to fired at any time. even the paint app is nice with some really nice metallic tones and blue hues on it. Now the actual figure itself *Oh man* is OUTSTANDING !!! What I love about this version of Mr.Freeze is that it keeps the classic look but yet has the Arkham City modern look to it aswell everything down to his pants to his suit is just gorgeous I can not get enough of it. Mr. Freeze is my favorite villain that Batman encounters, Cause he's so freaking smarter than any other villains and he is scientific too which I freaking love I too am I nerd of science. Any way I would defiantly recommend this figure to any Collector or a Batman fan you wont be disappointed I assure you

Diamond Select Marvel Select: Juggernaut Action Figure
Diamond Select Marvel Select: Juggernaut Action Figure
Offered by Maziply
Price: $18.84
39 used & new from $12.38

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU CANT STOP THE UNSTOPABLE !!!, July 4, 2015
A friend gave me this figure on July 2nd and I wasn't expecting much since I'm not a big fan of Juggernaut, Holy cow was I completely wrong this figure is just simply amazing. The amount of detail that Diamond Select put into it is amazing. Now one of my favorite things about this figure is how massive he is, Juggernaut just towers my spidey and Iron Man like should, But just to warn this figure is very very very top heavy making him fall down easily. But non-the less its a great figure to own I can not get enough of this figure and I highly recommend getting it If you collect any of the Diamond or Marvel Select figures ! Cause Juggernaut cant wait to bust through your collection

Articulation: 20 points
detail: 10/10
paint app: 10/10
overall: 10/10

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tell Me What Bothers You More ? That You're Greatest Failure Has Returned From The Grave, Or That I Become The Better Batman...., June 30, 2015
I'm a huge fan of Jason Todd and even cosplayed him, any way this figure is just rich in detail to wrinkles of clothing to the chrome metallic dome that he wears underneath the red hood *See what I did there* any so I got this figure from another site and I just love it my favorite thing about this figure is the two hand guns which snaps in both hands very well, Didn't have any issues. Lets talk about the story of Jason for those who don't know. So Jason grew up on the streets and survived the most ugly side of Gotham, But Batman saw some potential in him and wanted him to become the second robin which Jason agreed to do so. As the career started he was eventually tortured by Joker and literally blew the building up which Jason was in. Batman tried all his best to save him, But unfortunately it was too late for him. after a few months later Jason was put in the Lasrus pit and he returned from the dead ad only had one agenda....To make Bruce pay and become the new batman by killing every drug lord to gang leaders. So that's a quick plot for what this character is about, So this version of Jason is from Batman: Arkham Knight where if you pre-order the game from Gamestop you'll get to play the mask anti-hero which is super fun to step in the shoes of him. Back to the figure so he stands about 7inches same height as any other DC Collectibles figures and Red Hood looks so freaking epic beside my Arkham Asylum Joker and batman I would recommend this figure to any hardcore batman fan or collector.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2015 1:47 PM PDT

Papo Green Walking T-Rex Toy Figure
Papo Green Walking T-Rex Toy Figure
Offered by Kidz Kupboard
Price: $22.89
116 used & new from $20.17

5.0 out of 5 stars add the mighty T-Rex to your collection !, June 25, 2015
I'm a huge fan of Jurassic Park and after seeing Jurassic World I wanted to get a very well collectors piece of one of my most favorite Dinosaur and I came across Papo's T-Rex....I'm just speechless. So lets talk about the detail on this figure. Once you look at this figure you'll be sent back in time and just admire how precise Papo is when it come's to their Dino figures and the amount of attention is amazing. You can literally see the veins running up the T-Rex leg to the tail and scales/bumps are individually impressive very and I mean very life like its somewhat eerie in a way. Even the eye's seem to be staring back at you when you observe this spectacular figure. even the mouth is mind blowing especially flesh taring teeth that are all crooked and jagged. I highly recommend this figure for any age group or Collector great figure to add to your collection that's for sure.

Articulation: Jaw moves up and down
Paint app: 10
Detail:10
overall: 10

Papo Velociraptor
Papo Velociraptor
Offered by JD PowerSellers
Price: $12.60
117 used & new from $9.60

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Love Jurassic Park and Dino's man aren't you in for a treat !!, June 25, 2015
This review is from: Papo Velociraptor (Toy)
So I have never heard of Papo at all, So I wanted to check them out and good lord their dinosaurs are legit the amount of detail that's put into this figure is seriously jaw dropping. You can see each individual scales and little bumps on this Velociraptor figure not only that the jaw moves to ! I love collecting figures and Papo has a new customer now !

Articulation: Jaw moves up and down