Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Carrie > Reviews

Browse

Carrie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carrie RSS Feed (Florida)

Greens First Berry, 10.16 Ounce
Greens First Berry, 10.16 Ounce
Offered by Apex Nutrition
Price: $36.99
14 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS STUFF!, September 21, 2008
First thing in the morning I mix a scoop of this with either Rice Dream or Almond Breeze and I'm good for the day! Great natural pick me up. Works great in a smoothie also. Tastes great!

Paul Mitchell The Detangler 33.8 Ounces
Paul Mitchell The Detangler 33.8 Ounces
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $17.80
46 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the $$$, September 21, 2008
Great Stuff! Worth the $$$ Doesn't take alot to detangle, smells nice, and doesn't leave hair feeling like it has buildup. I straighten my hair, and I seemed to notice that its silkier and lays straighter after using this detangler.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars PediEgg, September 21, 2008
LOVE THIS THING! Easy to use, and leaves my feet looking BETTER than after getting a pedicure! I had HORRIBLE callouses and now they're under control. I can wear sandals without being embarassed.

Braun 5270 Xelle Silk-Epil Epilator Model: 5395
Braun 5270 Xelle Silk-Epil Epilator Model: 5395

4.0 out of 5 stars It hurts, but it's worth it!, September 21, 2008
I was quite skeptical to try this. My mom had an epilady long long ago, and I remember trying it and it HURT! Well, this thing hurts too, but it's SOOOO worth the end product of not having to shave every other day! I worked at my legs in sections, and it took a few days to get most of the hair gone. But NOW!!! I run the epilator over my legs every few days or when I notice a stray growing. NO more shaving, unless of course I want silky smooth legs, then I still have to shave. Haven't gotten the courage up to do my underarms or bikini area though. The only thing I can relate the discomfort to is getting a tattoo. It's that annoying uncomfortable feeling, but once most of the hair is gone, it's not bad at all.