Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Profile for Mahalie > Reviews

Browse

Mahalie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mahalie "Mahalie" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vibrant Health - U.T. Vibrance - D-Mannose and Botanicals Designed to fight E. Coli and promote UT health, 2.02 ounce
Offered by NetRush
Price: $29.56
10 used & new from $29.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Recurring UTIs? Give this a try., January 11, 2016
Wish it were cheaper. It does work but is an expensive 'habit'. I have had recurring UTIs for years, and taken antibiotics for extreme cases more times than I'd like to admit, including one ER visit for a kidney infection (UTI gone awry). I've tried everything, and have concluded I have a mechanical / physiological predisposition. I just have to maintain best practices (hydration, cleanliness, ALWAYs urinate after any rubbing down there). Even that wasn't enough. But...wait for it...consistent use of this product has eliminated them. I haven't had a single one since I started taking dosing on d-mannose regularly. I keep U.T. Vibrance on hand as a back up when I get nervous or feel a tickle due to cost. Use straight d-mannose on the daily which is slightly cheaper and take uva ursi as a tincture. Good luck to all you UTI sufferers, I feel ya!

The Story of Ferdinand
The Story of Ferdinand
by Munro Leaf
Price: $4.99
130 used & new from $0.62

5.0 out of 5 stars A strong bull who refuses to fight, January 11, 2016
This review is from: The Story of Ferdinand (Paperback)
This classic book is so very sweet, highly recommend for any child. The story includes violence, but it's a story about refusing violence. My daughter loves it and I've bought it for several friends. Beautiful artwork too.

KidKraft Uptown Natural Kitchen
KidKraft Uptown Natural Kitchen
Price: $122.62
56 used & new from $82.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete, solid kitchen - ALL TEH THINGS - Assembly required, January 11, 2016
Quite the project to assemble but the instructions are very clear. That is why it's such a great value. Very solid and good-looking kitchen. My daughter LOVEs it. We put some floral contact paper over the grey faux brick for her taste, although I like the Madmen looking grey. Ya know, kids ;)

I love that it has all the things - ice maker, towel rod, etc. A surprising bonus, the little plastic phone - my daughter plays with that the most and loves putting it back in its "charging station".

Kyocera Advanced Ceramic Double-edged Mandolin Slicer with Guard, Yellow
Kyocera Advanced Ceramic Double-edged Mandolin Slicer with Guard, Yellow
Price: $19.67
5 used & new from $19.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Love mine, give as a gift too!, January 11, 2016
I was inspired to purchase this over a year ago by the beautiful raw salads at a local eatery - paper thin radishes and beets are so elegant but so hard to achieve! This slicer quickly became my go-to for fast fun fancy salad or garnish making. I LOVE the two sided blade (vs. the adjustable one with a one sided) because it allows you to so fast, almost too fast! Sharp!! I got gloves after almost immediately cutting myself.

I recently left this at a friends house (yes, I travel with my favorite knife and this mandolin) - since it's a far drive I told him to enjoy the slicer and immediately ordered another.

Btw, I have an expensive adjustable stainless mandolin, but it's been collecting dust for years. So huge, clunky and hard to clean. I'm contemplating the Kyocera set for adjustable widths and julienne. I know this trusty tool will remain my main work horse tho, that double-edge ceramic action cannot be beat!!!

Flash Silver and Gold Metallic Removable Foil Temporary Tattoos by SkinGlyph (76 Tats)
Offered by SL Ventures
Price: $40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo pretty, great find!, August 19, 2015
Arrived quickly, just in time for a lovely weekend gathering. Perfect unexpected accent to simple dress for a friends wedding. They look like gold leaf paintings. My daughter loves them too, she appropriated them almost immediately so I ordered more!

Xelcom
Xelcom
Price: $15.69
15 used & new from $3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless perfection, June 4, 2015
This review is from: Xelcom (Audio CD)
Soulful deep masterful music, the kora strings weave beautifully, and in Youssoupha's hands gently and deftly. Melts my heart this album. I have listened to it countless times. Relaxing on a sunny morning, contemplating, yoga, lullabies for my young daughter, tender connection with my partner. This could be the soundtrack of my life. Endless thanks Youssoupha!

Bratz Style Starz Doll, Cloe (With Accessories)
Bratz Style Starz Doll, Cloe (With Accessories)
Offered by Bromley Holdings
Price: $29.99
12 used & new from $24.95

1.0 out of 5 stars For your aspiring stripper, March 4, 2015
I will not be buying any slut dolls for any kids ever. If anyone gives me one, I'll do what this woman did and take the ridiculous stripper look off and see if there's a relatable little girl under there. Kids like dolls. Yes, I bet kids like these dolls. But kids also like good dolls. Try it...search for 'Tree Change Dolls' to see how a woman used rubbing alcohol to remove the overdone look and turn them back into real looking people. It's truly amazing and artistic.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Peter Pan
Peter Pan
DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars Out dated but still entertaining. Guide your child..., July 7, 2014
This review is from: Peter Pan (Amazon Video)
I love this move but whoo! The racial generalizations and outmoded gender role constructs are baffling. That said, I love this movie.

There's some weird messages that may require addressing for your child's impressionable mind. An important one to discuss.

The Sculptor in the Sky
The Sculptor in the Sky
by Teal Scott
Price: $15.47
87 used & new from $6.98

4.0 out of 5 stars A fine grain tool for polishing your life's vision to perfection, July 7, 2014
I really, really like this book. No, I LOVE this book. I only rated it four stars because I don't resonate completely with the concept of chasing bliss. But that is just semantics. I substituted the word 'happiness' or 'fulfillment' or 'alignment' or 'wholeness'. I would recommend this book to anyone that has the foundational belief of oneness / unity consciousness. I also don't think the language is approachable for folks who aren't already open to unity consciousness, holographic reality and the law of attraction. But that's fine, this is perfect for that audience.

I have read a LOT of books, great ones from classics like Be Here Now by Ram Das and more grounded/less "woo woo" psychology books such as David Richo's How to Be an Adult in Relationship. Dozens from all the 'great' philosophers and on topics of kundalini, yoga, vedic teachings, buddhism, meditation, cognitive mapping, etc. and have an established meditation practice and do ceremonial work.

Teal's book encapsulates the core teachings of all that has taken me years to get through without wasting any time on explaining/justifying her theories of universal law (this may make it unbelievable if you don't share these beliefs already or have experiential knowledge of what she's talking about). If you are seasoned, this book may be for you what it was for me - a distillation of universal law presented in a framework for self reflection and better alignment. She offers direct, comprehensive and practical approaches for tuning into and processing your internal compass in ways that allowed me to really catch some of my own blind spots. I was literally shocked to find so much deep stuff coming up for me, and so pleased.

I consider Teal to be a very fine polishing tool for a spiritual kitana I've been working on for a while. I am so deeply grateful and am already seeing the insights and practices I've applied reflected beautifully in my life. As others have said, this was the perfect teaching at the perfect time for me, and I and all those who come to me for guidance, support and love are benefitting. Butterfly effect in full effect!

In a recent Youtube video Teal mentioned she was starting to reflect on her teachings and change her approach, I hope she does follow up on this. I would like to know exactly how she is evolving her comprehensive approach.

Dozen Bright Color Canvas Drawstring Bags
Dozen Bright Color Canvas Drawstring Bags
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $7.99
17 used & new from $5.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent deal, June 17, 2014
These are great gift bags and super useful for reuse due to refreshing lack of branding.

We used these for children's sunglasses and snap bracelets for my daughter's birthday. I ended up with some extra and am now using them all for my own sunglasses. Great deal :D

Page: 1 | 2 | 3